Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff (41986 Views)

Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff / Banks To Sack Staff In Second Quarter – Rewane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by emerged01(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
iomoge2:

And who said we don't have decision makers in d making?
It's like saying the old should keep ruling us till they die n d young are not ready to take up d job.

I know a top shot banker who was sacked after 20years of service. He was negligent in his duties and fraud happened under his nostrils.
This guy has opened a loan company.
They now gI've. out short term loans to individuals who reside in Lagos.
He has a full office, employed over 20graduates n businesses booming.
His people collect over 120k take home montly.
If he was still seating his ass.s in dat bank or if he wasn't shown d way out...
Those 20would be roaming d street

They have made enough, they should invest n enlarge our economy.
Let there be space for others.

we are still saying the same thing. If the person you are referring to was not sacked,he won't make the move. The old needs to be replaced by the young ones but are old ones willing to go.
If we are all willing to make sacrifices Nigeria would have been a better place long time ago.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
Paid e-rats always justifying all buhari's evil deeds by telling us that GEJ was that way too.
GEJ never introduced policies that made people lose their jobs massively like what's happening now.
Let's even assume that GEJ was like that, DIDN'T APC PROMISE US CHANGE or is it negative change?

U always pop up in my mentions saying stupid things. U got a problem with me?? Let's deal with it face to face, stop hiding behind a phone/PC to say rubbish to me.

He Who Price Must Pay. Better be careful.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by christinie(f): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Can you believe that I don't even know what your ID is even as I type? Am more interested in the messages in the post than the monikers.

By the way quit diverting my attention from Buhari's failed government. Bye punk.
Axeurdaddy:

U always pop up in my mentions saying stupid things. U got a problem with me?? Let's deal with it face to face, stop hiding behind a phone/PC to say rubbish to me.

Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
Can you believe that I don't even know what your ID is even as I type? Am more interested in the messages in the post than the monikers.

By the way quit diverting my attention from Buhari's failed government. Bye punk.

Keep on deceiving yourself. Bye and steer clear, If U value your life
Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by christinie(f): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hope you know that threat to life is a crime?

Am I supposed to be scared of you?

Ok, am very very veyi veyi vewi vewi venyi venyi scareeeeeeeeeeed.

Amusu odepe.
Axeurdaddy:

Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
Hope you know that threat to life is a crime?

Am I supposed to be scared of you?

Ok, am very very veyi veyi vewi vewi venyi venyi scareeeeeeeeeeed.

Amusu odepe.

Continue talking.......
Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by christinie(f): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
I recognise the signs when I see them: weak lad.
Axeurdaddy:

Continue talking.......
Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by sabdaz: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
My take on this...

If this will normalize our economy in a long run, I totally support it.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by christinie(f): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
You know what they say about dogs who bark? Hahahahaha.
Axeurdaddy:

Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by linusbnn(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yomieluv:
Too bad.

But anything to prevent leakage,and robust economy is ok by me..

Its better to have a functioning economy,and have less people affected to achieve that,than postponing the evil days.

Those affected should take heart.

I see you reason with your HAND. How can you have a robust economy with thousands of workers lossing there jobs?.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by billyG(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
so niaja banks has no other ways of making money than waiting for government lodgement of huge sum in banks & helping looters launder their loots,trap don catch rat. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by livebullet(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2015

young fellow...dat guy was right...y u dey vex. Me sef no see any change wey buhari don bring. Wharabout Boko haram how has he fared in d fight?...wen he was campaignin he painted his ability as a magician's....its high time peeps started telling dat old fella the truth!.... APC made d wrong choice of candidate.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by Femicomputer(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2015
With these TSA, God will help us.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Banks To Sack Thousands Of Staff by tinzymoha: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is that so... I have friends who have lost their jobs and means of lively hood since Buhari took over, Just four months!

60,000 construction workers lost thr jobs last week and about 3,500 banks lost there's too.. All in less dn four months in power...I understand that one has to destroy to rebuild but biko this administration is playing with people's livelihood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory / 7 Jobs You Can Do Without A University Degree / Man Sells Corns And Pears With His Bike In Makurdi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.