Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? (2726 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by veekid(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by ATMC(f): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Give her time to calm down.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by sseunth(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2015
So what do u want us to do now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by valdes00(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2015
so u want NLders to follow u over to tope's place in assisting you to pack ur things or wot.... Notin wey I no go read for here..... Chai mb wey I dey manage, na him I cum dey use open thread like dis

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by ladyF(f): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2015
OP leave girls for now, focus more on your English....no offence pls wink grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by veekid(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:

you sure you read the first sentence??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by veekid(m): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2015
valdes00:
so u want NLders to follow u over to tope's place in assisting you to pack ur things or wot.... Notin wey I no go read for here..... Chai mb wey I dey manage, na him I cum dey use open thread like dis

Na kill I want make you kill yourself
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by veekid(m): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2015
ATMC:
Give her time to calm down.

you talk sense, thanks for that
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by veekid(m): 6:57am On Sep 12, 2015
sseunth:
So what do u want us to do now?

u don't know how to jump fence?
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by ladyF(f): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2015
veekid:

you sure you read the first sentence??
I did...no vex abeg
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by veekid(m): 7:05am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
I did...no vex abeg
Ehn ehn ah no dey vex again, u don do the needful
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by prettyjo(f): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2015
RIP to English.
becoming very bad these days

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2015
You should be able to handle it as a "sharp bad buy" abi?

I don't know why we choose to complicate our lives and then start seeking for advice.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by veekid(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2015
vfactor:
You should be able to handle it as a "sharp bad buy" abi?

I don't know why we choose to complicate our lives and then start seeking for advice.

so no advice
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by veekid(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2015
prettyjo:
RIP to English.
becoming very bad these days
your DP says a lot about u,,, oversabi
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2015
veekid:

so no advice

My only advice is: simplify your life by dating just one woman! If u ain't satisfied with her, quit the relationship and look for another. Gaskia!
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by Melahou(m): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2015
If you are a sharp guy that you claimed to be then you don't need our advice.

Continue to act SHARP.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by prettyjo(f): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2015
veekid:

your DP says a lot about u,,, oversabi
OK
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by Tallesty1(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
Leave his English alone.

Everyone is not opportune to go to school like you, besides there are hundreds of languages on earth and I believe there's at least one language he speaks fluently which you know nothing about.

One doesn't need good spoken or written English to be healthy and successful so forget it.

You may be joking but your comment is enough to soil his mood and spoil his day.

Grow up.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by ladyF(f): 7:46am On Sep 12, 2015
Noted Tallesty1. Thank you. Although I never mentioned I was opportuned to go to school!

But going through veekid's posts, I knew he speaks way better than that and it was just for humour sake. I have apologised to him already and we are cool....

Sorry again veekid
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2015
You scammed shalewa and you called tope an idiot. You don't seem to like any of them so why are you living with a woman you don't like and stressing yourself even to the point of going to another house just to bang another old flame who doesn't have what you want this just looks confused and zero fun to me not what a "sharp" guy will do.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2015
Op where is ur sense? cheesy u claimed u r a sharp guy and u here asking for advice huh?u berra go d girl house,pack ur tinz and if she misbehave beat d hell outta her cheesy and show her d pics below!! grin

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by refreshrate: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2015
Your grammer is typical of only one region in this country

Your expression of grammer to that same region

Your lifestyle as expressed in this 'stunt' you pulled up here is synonymous to this same region of the country

please ehn for Gods sake what are you disturbing us for with all this rantings?

There are only two possible ways out of this

1. Someone gets pregnant within your brood of Agege bread sellers (which by the way is this synonymous with this region of the country)

or

2. You break up with the girl with plenty swearing and cursing (both also synonymous with this region of the country)

Guy you are living your destiny nothing can be done to change that.

Now to all those who have better things to think about & better control of the English language if i might add, please what say you?

...oh yeah and please dont forget to click like on your way out.

Speak English a bit in your homes una no go gree claiming mother tongue is more important then you come here to apologise before giving me a migraine with your sorry azz excuse for use of English

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
hehehehe.........op face ur studies o..it's more paramount for now
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by refreshrate: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op where is ur sense? cheesy u claimed u r a sharp guy and u here asking for advice huh?u berra go d girl house,pack ur tinz and if she misbehave beat d hell outta her cheesy and show her d pics below!! grin

Dude...being sharp is relative. Takes more than the combination of teeth, lips and tongue to be sharp. If a 'sharp' guy behaves this way please how then do we qualify a really very dull guy abeg?
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by veekid(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Leave his English alone.

Everyone is not opportune to go to school like you, besides there are hundreds of languages on earth and I believe there's at least one language he speaks fluently which you know nothing about.

One doesn't need good spoken or written English to be healthy and successful so forget it.

You may be joking but your comment is enough to soil his mood and spoil his day.

Grow up.

thanks for this
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by missKiffy(f): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2015
"She started raining swear for you" cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by missKiffy(f): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2015
valdes00:
cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2015
Hm..boys like u dey make me laugh so u dey jump from one girl to another for free and u no want hustle? go pack ur things from her place guy and find something to do for money & get an apartment for yourself then fck as many free punny as u wish... am not against u oo am just against the idea of squatting with a girl with nothing to offer but pipe.. how long u go continue like this..
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by CaptPlanet(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2015
Only u toast Shalewa, only u toast Tope.

Only u dey lash both of them...when u blow ur cover u come NLD...lol
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by veekid(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2015
runnazz:
Hm..boys like u dey make me laugh so u dey jump from one girl to another for free and u no want hustle? go pack ur things from her place guy and find something to do for money & get an apartment for yourself then fck as many free punny as u wish... am not against u oo am just against the idea of squatting with a girl with nothing to offer but pipe.. how long u go continue like this..

nooooo, I am not squatting with her, I have ma room and she has hers, Buh u shld understand what I mean by I have some things of mine in her possession.

thanks for the comment though
Re: How Do I Deal With My Girl Friend????? by veekid(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Only u toast Shalewa, only u toast Tope.
Only u dey lash both of them...when u blow ur cover u come NLD...lol
e normal now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read What A Mother Said About His Son Manhood / [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? / Girls Don't Joke With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.