Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? (1097 Views)

How To Track If Your Spouse Is Cheating / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2015
As there are positive surprises in marriage, so are there negative surprises. A man recently shared with Saturday PUNCH he once sent a text message to his wife, threatening to divorce her for some particular reason. Seeing the text, the woman began calling friends and family to plead on her behalf and the issue was resolved.
So I am throwing this question back to you all. What will you do?

www.punchng.com/feature/adam-eve/if-you-learn-your-spouse-is-planning-to-divorce-you-what-step-will-you-take/
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by kingofpool: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by ATMC(f): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2015
I will do what she did.
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2015
To me, I will try to make amend, more especially if there are kids. However, this again will depend on what led to the decision of the divorce
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by hamzakito(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2015
k
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by emerged01(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2015
If she truly deserve a place in my heart, I will do the same thing the woman did.
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by misspicy(f): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2015
Divorce doesnt just pop up from nower,there would have been alot of signs
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by kossyablaze(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:
exactly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2015
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Hmm well, personally, I don't react well to threats & ultimatums, especially ones that involve doing certain things OR. I see it as emotional blackmail. I think I'd tell him to go ahead & file for divorce. Wouldn't wan't him to have one over me, so to speak. Like a child being told to eat their veges or the boogeyman is coming. I say, bring the "boogeyman" & bring him fast!

1 Like

Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by Achilies(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2015
Since am not married I honestly don't know what I will do.
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2015
Cry your eyes out !
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by Tallesty1(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Ok.

Will be my response to such text.

It will force her to think.

Threatening me with divorce or break up is useless.

1 Like

Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by therealdeal10: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2015
If i c d luv doesn't exist anymore i'll gv her d go ahead
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by Zoe41(f): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2015
If i don't love him anymore i go just start to dey plan 4 im money

1 Like

Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ok.

Will be my response to such text.

It will force her to think.

Threatening me with divorce or break up is useless.

Now here's someone from the same school of thoughts as me. It truly is useless. Like they think you're desperate.

The correct way to go about such things, state your case, watch me change & we move on. Finish. Threats don't fly. Because they show you're ready to jump ship & in that case, "Ahoy Captain, let's go! Jump!"
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Zoe41:
If i don't love him anymore i go just start to dey plan 4 im money

See your life?
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Lacomus:
Cry your eyes out !
Is it from your mind?
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by Zoe41(f): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
saintopus:

See your life?
if he no need me, so dat one mean say i no go carry cash 4 hand abi?
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Zoe41:
if he no need me, so dat one mean say i no go carry cash 4 hand abi?
Why can't you just walkway when you know the marriage can't work again?
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by Zoe41(f): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
saintopus:

Why can't you just walkway when you know the marriage can't work again?
i talk say i no go walk away? 4sure i go do dat bt surely u don't expect me to go back to my maternal home, if i no get cash@ d moment u want make i steal abi?
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Zoe41:

i talk say i no go walk away? 4sure i go do dat bt surely u don't expect me to go back to my maternal home, if i no get cash@ d moment u want make i steal abi?

This is why it is very important for ladies to work and earn a living.
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
cc:Ishilove
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
ATMC:
I will do what she did.

I don't get you. You mean you will divorce him?
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
emerged01:
If she truly deserve a place in my heart, I will do the same thing the woman did.

Make amend you mean?
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:

This to some extent depends on the situation and the ability to manage the problems effectively. There are some couples that has the ability to demonstrate a high level of patience and forgiveness. Those couple may get over problems quickly.
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by emerged01(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
saintopus:

Make amend you mean?
yea
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
emerged01:

yea
Good thinking!Good product!!
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Zoe41:

This is the reason you should be doing something for the family. I think this irresponsibility in marriages is the bane of collapse of most marriages today
Re: If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? by saintopus(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
emerged01:

yea
I think it is a mark of maturity.!

(1) (Reply)

House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? / Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship / Please Help A Brother In A Dating Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.