Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship (1121 Views)

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant / Guys: 5 Reasons She No Longer Want To Have Sex With You After The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Have you ever wondered how possible it is for one to be single but yet seems as if he is in a relationship? If you have not, it means you need to re-evaluate your stand or position in what you call 'your relationship' to see if you are in it with someone or if you are unknowingly standing alone and single! Some guys are in relationships alone without them being aware!!! wink. I don't believe in what people call 'friend zone' because I don't even consider it worthy to dwell on or worry about. Reason: There would be no need for that if relationships are truly and properly defined so that everyone knows his or her role in it!!! Personally, I have never been friend-zoned before because I have always known girls that were just my friends, lovers, acquaintances, course-mates, neighbours, etc.

The following are some of the signs that could tell you that you are still single; even in a relationship...meaning you are in a relationship with your own self!!! grin

1) Your girl is never jealous: Jealousy is a natural human character. There's none and I repeat, none that can tell me that he or she has never exhibited a little atom of jealousy for his or her lover at one point. It only becomes dangerous when pushed too far. If your girl has never exhibited any atom of 'harmless' jealousy for you before, it means something might be wrong. You could be dating someone who doesn't have any strong romantic feelings for you. She doesn't see you as worth her romantic feelings! She's not bothered whether you are taken by another lady or not wink

2) She doesn't tell you about her plans: When two people are in a relationship, it is expected that they share information about their personal life. Information about career, job, schooling and hints on daily and future plans shouldn't be a secret. If she keeps her plans to herself alone without you knowing a dime about them, you might be dating your own self! It is this type of girl that you will call in the morning, she will be at home but when you call her in the evening, she tells you that she travelled with some of her friends to Warri for a friend's wedding! You see, you were never important to even know her whereabout!!! cool. You are not in the picture!

3) She doesn't visit you: Sorry to say this, I still disagree with people who feel a girl should never visit a guy's place. Your problem started the day you mixed Agape Love and Eros Love together!!! I am not campaigning and has never campaigned on Nairaland or any social network for pre-marital sex but it is not bad if a lady visits you at home; after all, that's where you live! Relationship cannot grow when there's hardly privacy if the two persons involved are mature. If she doesn't visit and you both live in the same town, by always giving flimsy excuses, you might be a single guy! cheesy

4) Your calls and words bore her: When your phone calls start making her feel bored, you might be in for it! Whenever you call, she talks to you aggressively; you cannot please her with whatever you do; she terminates your calls; there's nothing you say that makes meaning to her; you are alone...single and dating yourself!!! grin. Sadly, she could be dating someone else she feel is more entertaining and interesting than you.

5) She keeps you away from knowing her home, family and friends: Except you are having an affair with a call girl that is found in a notorious brothel, I see no reason why you should not know the home of a girl you are having an affair with; including her family members and some close friends. That makes you feel at home with her; it helps build further emotional attachment. In the absence of this, you are either dating a stranger or still single!

I am not a relationship expert; we are all learning but if you are still wondering why I write the way I write, it is because am just a social scientist who loves to spend quiet time sometimes to observe human society and relationships cheesy
Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by adedayourt(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2015
so ar u saying my relationship is d best smiley
Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2015
adedayourt:
so ar u saying my relationship is d best smiley
Who says so?
Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2015
Chei she doesn't visit me oo... Dumping her ass asap.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2015
As long as Im tapping that ass Im fine with it
Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by lilmax(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Chai
Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by falconey(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2015
hmmmm quite true ........... If she is giving the punny some guys don't mind.

Like sex mate stuff.
Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2015
As long as she allows me to dig her and off load, oh! Whatever smiley
Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2015
pinceprinz:
Then she must be a pros because she would not allow u get down with her if she's not benefitting materially from u
Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2015
pinceprinz:
Then she must be a pros because she would not allow u get down with her if she's not benefitting materially from u cool
Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
Then she must be a pros because she would not allow u get down with her if she's not benefitting materially from u cool

No, not all 'bout tha money. For fukcs sake, that's it smiley
Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by Kingsley1000(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Chei she doesn't visit me oo... Dumping her ass asap.
why
Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2015
1.) She might be good at hiding it
2.) She might be a NFA
3.)She has strict parents
4.) She finds Nothing amusing
5.) She's ashamed of her house

Actually that was a bad attempt at trying to make your points invalid.

You're accurate..

1 Like

Re: Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
LOClass:
1.) She might be good at hiding it
2.) She might be a NFA
3.)She has strict parents
4.) She finds Nothing amusing
5.) She's ashamed of her house

Actually that was a bad attempt at trying to make your points invalid.

You're accurate..
I believe you know better cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Dramatic And Heartless / Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija / Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.