Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App (1475 Views)

Stop Buying Airtime...best Android Apps That Gives You Free Airtime / Free Airtime Up For Grabs / Get Free Airtime If U Answer Dis 3 Questions Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App by nejifresh(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Hello guys,

Many of us recharge our phones directly from our bank accounts by dialing some Code like *737* for GTBank or *894* for First Bank. Am sure you possibly have another bank account you would have liked to recharge from, but cannot remember the Code. Now this is for you.

OneRecharge is an app that enables you recharge your phone directly from any of your bank accounts without having to dial any code.

Just by selecting the bank and entering the amount i can recharge my phone from any of my bank accounts. I dont need to remember what my bank's code is and it takes just 4 seconds. Also you are not required to enter any banking details. The app just makes your life easier by dialing the USSD code of any bank you choose.

The coolest thing is that we are giving Free Airtime to the first 1000 people who download this app and register. OneRecharge is FREE and available on Google Play and Blackberry World. Coming soon for Iphone!

PS: To get Free Airtime, after installation, tap on GET FREE AIRTIME and Register.

Re: Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App by petkoffDrake(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2015
hmmmmm.... I smell FRAUD!
Re: Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App by petkoffDrake(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2015
hmmmmm.... I sense FRAUD!
Re: Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App by nejifresh(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2015
petkoffDrake:
hmmmmm.... I sense FRAUD!

My brother not everything is fraud. Open your mindset and learn to see opportunities.
Re: Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App by petkoffDrake(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2015
nejifresh:

My brother not everything is fraud. Open your mindset and learn to see opportunities.
just inbox me 500naira card and I'll believe u
Re: Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App by petkoffDrake(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2015
nejifresh:

just inbox me 500naira card and I'll believe u smiley
Re: Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App by nejifresh(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2015
petkoffDrake:

just inbox me 500naira card and I'll believe u smiley

To get Free Airtime, after installation, tap on GET FREE AIRTIME and Register.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? / When U Can't See Where Ur Relationship Is Heading. *photo / Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.