Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388230 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DEGREE2466(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
victor101:
Hello Guys!

Call me Victor.

Yes, am a freelancer with Elance.com and Upwork.com willing to help the best I can.

Why I Open this thread: The opportunities here are endless, just Working from home. I decided to open this thread; carved out from Lady writer's thread "How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online" which discuss more about freelancer.com. Here, new starters and old freelancers will gain ample knowledge to building a strong freelancing career. Here, our Mantra for success is "Love, Sharing and Hard-work" so if this sounds like what you are about, you are welcome.

My "AIM": It is expedient that I create this thread for freelancers who have questions or challenges in the aforementioned sites or other freelancing sites. The main purpose is to help people make good money using their skills, I have observed that guidance is necessary for an effective freelancing career.

SO, keep your questions and challenges rolling here, my aim is to solve those challenges for you. Shalom!

Kind Regards!

I sent you a mail, please reply.

can I have your whatsapp number or direct email
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
DEGREE2466:

I sent you a mail, please reply.

can I have your whatsapp number or direct email

Degree2466, kindly drop any issue there is here. Cheers!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Gmajor(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
victor101:

I opened my upwork account with an American IP. I keep seeing stuff about tax and w9.
I hope it won't affect me when I want to withdraw
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DEGREE2466(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
victor101:

it's all about getting registered on upwork

can one open an account today and apply for jobs today?
or do they have to approve your registration
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DEGREE2466(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Gmajor:

I opened my upwork account with an American IP. I keep seeing stuff about tax and w9.
I hope it won't affect me when I want to withdraw

please can you post the screenshot here

I can't seem to see anything like that even though I opened the account choosing America as my country and using Epic browser which has American IP already

below is what I see after signing up

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Gmajor(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
DEGREE2466:

I can't seem to see anything like that even though I opened the account choosing America as my country and using Epic browser which has American IP already

Open It With Web Veiw. Have U Made Any Withdrawals B4?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
DEGREE2466:

When it's time to withdraw your earnings then you will be asked for Tax details.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Indian guys and funny job offer cheesy Which market standard? The one for Somali?

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DEGREE2466(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2016
Gmajor:
Open It With Web Veiw. Have U Made Any Withdrawals B4?
no I have not earned talk more of withdrawal
that means those should not be my worry until I must have earned some money and ready to withdraw
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Precious009: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'll Read This Later!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
wow I got my account back...dancing oya DA

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 12:51am On Sep 12, 2016
I buy Payoneer 360/$
and if am withdrawing directly from Fiverr for you via my Card 380/$
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 12:52am On Sep 12, 2016
Weldon people...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2016
victor101:
Hello Guys!

Call me Victor.

Yes, am a freelancer with Elance.com and Upwork.com willing to help the best I can.

Why I Open this thread: The opportunities here are endless, just Working from home. I decided to open this thread; carved out from Lady writer's thread "How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online" which discuss more about freelancer.com. Here, new starters and old freelancers will gain ample knowledge to building a strong freelancing career. Here, our Mantra for success is "Love, Sharing and Hard-work" so if this sounds like what you are about, you are welcome.

My "AIM": It is expedient that I create this thread for freelancers who have questions or challenges in the aforementioned sites or other freelancing sites. The main purpose is to help people make good money using their skills, I have observed that guidance is necessary for an effective freelancing career.

SO, keep your questions and challenges rolling here, my aim is to solve those challenges for you. Shalom!

Kind Regards!
Please how can one go about Tax and W9 FORM... I really need help on this urgently
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Nsonaso:

Please how can one go about Tax and W9 FORM... I really need help on this urgently

If you are not in the US forget it
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Nsonaso:

It is like you guys want to put yourselves into all manner of trouble. You are not a US citizen and you are not resident in the US. You want the IRS to come after you? Filling that form when you are not a US citizen is FRAUD and can land you in all kinds of trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2016
stagger:

It is like you guys want to put yourselves into all manner of trouble. You are not a US citizen and you are not resident in the US. You want the IRS to come after you? Filling that form when you are not a US citizen is FRAUD and can land you in all kinds of trouble.
longtime my man
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by verabetsy(f): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2016
victor101:
Hello Guys!

Call me Victor.

Kind Regards!

please, I opened an account with upwork but I can't bid

what could be the problem

it says, required connect is 2 while I have zero available

see the response I get below

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 355 to $1

Paypal Rate 315 to $1
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Jasi7(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2016
victor101:

Fill the tax form and withdraw. You should have known about the tax notice before you changed your country to USA. Best still, change your country back to Nigeria and withdraw.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Jasi7(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2016
verabetsy:

please, I opened an account with upwork but I can't bid

what could be the problem

it says, required connect is 2 while I have zero available

see the response I get below

Thats unusual,is it a new profile on upwork or an old one?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Jasi7(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

When it's time to withdraw your earnings then you will be asked for Tax details.
But shey if that tax form is filled for the withdrawal purpose,that will make withdrawal easy to him directly to his bank account in nigeria here right?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by meemeee: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Following.....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AbuMikey(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Guys, Please How can I withdraw from Uowork? It requesting for W-9 tax information. shocked shocked
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
AbuMikey:
Guys, Please How can I withdraw from Uowork? It requesting for W-9 tax information. shocked shocked

Fill the form naa. Are you not a US citizen, abi you no wan pay your tax?

6 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
stagger:

grin

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AbuMikey(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
stagger:

What exactly is Your Problem Mr Stagger?

Just some few days ago, You were arguing with someone who made a post about using an alias on Upwork. And, Here You are now, trying to do same with Me.

Thing is, it was a mistake I made, I don't use other countries as My country of residence.

But, let Me tell You something, Responsible Up work "Big boys who attended a forum organized by Upwork in Lagos" don't jump on People's post the way You do.

Best You could have done was to tell Me the wrongs in it, (even though I already know)

So, Oga, nor dey let body pepper You whenever You see person when Open US account.

Bizzy Body/Pepper body dey kill. :--/

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 360 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
AbuMikey:
Contact me let's see if we can iron it out
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2016
Hi All. Any one available to quickly edit about a 10-12 page letter? I'll use this to see if we can also work on subsequent assignments. Only experts need apply aprofessor@naij.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3354125/naira-falls-against-us-dollar

exchangers make una dey read o... I no want story when withdrawal time reach grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DEGREE2466(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
victor101:
Hi All. Any one available to quickly edit about a 10-12 page letter? I'll use this to see if we can also work on subsequent assignments. Only experts need apply aprofessor@naij.com

i am available bro. i can edit it for you. whatsapp me on 07062713284, please note that the number is whatsapp available only

or can you drop your contact for me to call you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.