Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence (2042 Views)

Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) / Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? / Photo: After He Slapped Your Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Promise324: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
If you are the boyfriend, what are you going to do?
Watch the video and PLEASE SAY YOUR MIND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUskThFQ3-o
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Tundeiab(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
He dey help her boyfriend do wetin him suppose dey do na.
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by lekjons(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
what happened in the video(couldn't watch it!)?
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Promise323: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=Tundeiab post=37944171]He dey help her boyfriend do wetin him suppose dey do na.[/quote

Lol]

1 Like

Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by kinglekan: 1:19am On Sep 13, 2015

Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by Exponental(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2015
I cant see d video but lemme assume it is the one I have seen where a body built guy hit a babe's bombom while they work together in opposite direction.
Like I said before... if it were to be when I still gym, I will deal with him but if it's now that I stopped gyming, I will use option E...... walk away!
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by iamrealdeji(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2015
No woman is worth risking your life or getting disgraced for,i'd just ignore like nothing happened btw,the woman looks exactly like Adam Oshiomole's wife, Lara Oshiomole
Re: He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence by spiffyzaki: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Me nd d guy go fight it out ooo. Wat d Bleep

(1) (Reply)

A Widow Refuse To Cut Down Her Hair, "And She Has Been Accused Of Witchcraft. / Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers / 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.