Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! (1933 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by DAVIYJONESS: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Any naija guy who spends more on his girlfriend more than his mother/father/siblings is a bastard and deserve to be sentenced to life imprisonment.

Naija guys tend to spend more on girlfriends not even fiancee or wife. Those bastards will be telling their parent/siblings no money but because of kitty-cat they spend lavishly on gf and those hoes will never ask them if they are sending money to their love ones.
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Confirm
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Mrbigman1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dem go soon sentence u for dis truth.

Dis bitter leave u re sharing
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by adedayourt(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
says
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by kilokeys(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Any guy that leaves the kitty katty of his girlfriend uncatered for and spends kitty katty money on his mother is a fool and hasn't grown up (thats ur father's primary job) ..

Never equate the joy of pvssy and the joy of family..

A man should take cater for both parties appropriately..
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by DAVIYJONESS: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
kilokeys:
Any guy that leaves the kitty katty of his girlfriend uncatered for and spends kitty katty money on his mother is a fool and hasn't grown up (thats ur father's primary job) ..

Never equate the joy of pvssy and the joy of family..

A man should take cater for both parties appropriately..
catering for pussy is by choice, catering for family is mandatory for a sane son.

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
meaning 99.9 % of guys are......... lipsrsealed
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by White007(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by kilokeys(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
catering for pussy is by choice, catering for family is mandatory for a sane son.

All i am saying is, never equate them..

If ur father didn't cater for ur mother's.. U wouldnt be here..

How much does bill gate's son send to his father every month?

A good father leaves heritage for his kids..

So if thats nt the case.. U can only do ur best, but plan ur own future..
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Where did you get ur statistic from?

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by DAVIYJONESS: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
kilokeys:

All i am saying is, never equate them..

If ur father didn't cater for ur mother's.. U wouldnt be here..

How much does bill gate's son send to his father every month?

A good father leaves heritage for his kids..

So if thats nt the case.. U can only do ur best, but plan ur own future..
who doesn't know this? The topic is on mother, siblings plus father

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Jenny1010(f): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Most guys think with their joystick.. When connji set, they can do anything to quench it. Common self control you don't have grin

OP even you sef cheesy
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by DAVIYJONESS: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Diddyydiva:
not every guy is a fan of pussy. Not every guy is controlled by pussy.
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by DAVIYJONESS: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jenny1010:
Most guys think with their joystick.. When connji set, they can do anything to quench it. Common self control you don't have grin

OP even you sef cheesy
I didn't grow up in a place where pussy is at my disposal. I can control my sexual urges very well, control my emotions too not to fall for your 'make ups' you call beauty and curves; with your seductive dresses turning the world to a brothel.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Mznaett: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahahagrin
This is nothing but the #BitterTruthtongue
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
masterchi:
Where did you get ur statistic from?
from

normalcy
propriety

and Reality
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
hmmmmm ifa hear!!! undecided so u mean my guy should spend less on me and more on his mom? cheesy dat is not possible!!
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
not every guy is a fan of pussy. Not every guy is controlled by pussy.
like I typed earlier,

99.9 smiley
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Obas101(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmm ifa hear!!! undecided so u mean my guy should spend less on me and more on his mom? cheesy dat is not possible!!

Eiya.. undecided ur guy must b a Mumu den.. nd frm wot uve wrote u seem wicked
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by DAVIYJONESS: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
is that how you will train your son? He should be controlled by pussy? Spending more on his gf leaving you complaining of not having enough?

This are the type of girls we date as GFs, they don't care if a guy eat, his well being and his family welfare but their make up and pussy maintenance
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Diddyydiva:
from

normalcy propriety
and Reality
ok. was expecting a reliable source.
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
u are crazy,u dat will dump him the moment e ecounters a financial crisis(GOD FORBID).but his mum will never leave him instead she will shower him with love and support.
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by DAVIYJONESS: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
markmira:

u are crazy,u dat will dump him the moment e ecounters a financial crisis(GOD FORBID).but his mum will never leave him instead she will shower him with love and support.
these are the type of girls you spend your hard earn money on, when your siblings needed it more.
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Obas101:

Eiya.. undecided ur guy must b a Mumu den.. nd frm wot uve wrote u seem wicked
lol,i am not wicked!my guy must take care of me than his mom grin
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
markmira:

Who said so? undecided
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by DAVIYJONESS: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,i am not wicked!my must take care of me than his mom grin
undecided
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
these are the type of girls you spend your hard earn money on, when your siblings needed it more.
i pity guys who fall 4 such ladies.i can give my gf the whole world cuz she deserves it but my parent and siblings come's first.
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
is that how you will train your son? He should be controlled by pussy? Spending more on his gf leaving you complaining of not having enough?

This are the type of girls we date as GFs, they don't care if a guy eat, his well being and his family welfare but their make up and pussy maintenance
Yes!!i am his wife not gf!!!dig dat grin
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Mrbigman1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:

Maybe ur son would spend all on his bae.

No offence
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Maybe ur son would spend all on his bae.

No offence
hmmm u r changing d whole thing!!my guy should spend for his mother but spend more on me as his wife not gf!!
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by Sierusvirus(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
a guy should spend more for d dad, mum n siblings. if d gf is not comfortable with dat, she can take here leave. In d real sense, she needs d relationship n ur stick more dan u needs hers. she just dey pretend but don't fall.
tried n still on it n it's working perfectly well.
Re: Any Guy Who Spends More On GF Than His Mother Is A Bastard! by DAVIYJONESS: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm u r changing d whole thing!!my guy should spend for his mother but spend more on me as his wife not gf!!
I smell lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Any Girl Crush On Me Again I Will Insult Her Destiny / Pls Help / Pls Rate These Pictures 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.