Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC (25378 Views)

MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / Reasons Why You Run Out Of Data Before The End Of Your Validity Period / Exposed, How Mtn Plans To Pay Their 1.4 trilion Naira Fine By Ncc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC by luorquay: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
NnamdiN:
Ok let me spoil show and side mtn for once in their miserable lives grin
some free browsing cheats need data subscription to work, if data validity is abolished, some folks would browse free for life.

On POINT
Re: Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC by luorquay: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
supereagle:
What I want is my 1GB to last one month . Every week I buy 1 GB from Airtel , it has not gone beyond a week since I have been loading.

Bros Abeg if that's not your private line, go throway the sim. Airtel data na die. 1gb is like 100mb

1 Like

Re: Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC by luorquay: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
donhils:

You probably are the one using my phone for me cos I don't do any of these things you mentioned not to talk about doing them too much. If you use a small screen phone, maybe what you're saying about 1GB will be tenable but if you use my kind of phone, there's no chance.

Response seconded
Re: Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC by luorquay: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

But dats unfair if u look at it.
Blackberry has data compressing features yet they are allocated more data than android which doesnt.
Reason what i am saying sha

Its because on normal usage, they know you won't exhaust your data even if the give you exactly same data allocation. The extra is just to entice customers.
Re: Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC by luorquay: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Adiwana:
who stilll uses data?nawa oo..
PS:was downloading dark knight rises yesterday(2.5gb)..the stuff reach 76% come cut..nawa oo

It means you have exhausted your data. Try buy more data
Re: Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC by willian10: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
luorquay:

On BlackBerry, your browsing uploads n downloads are compressed before it hits your phone while the Android comes directly with the size of whatever page/site you open.
Yeah bro, but at least it's not always like that, for example the glo 3gb for 1k android user uses when they tweak der imei, is it not the same with exact 3gb bb users use....why can't they just make it a normal sub for android 1k for 3gb
Re: Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC by luorquay: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
willian10:

Yeah bro, but at least it's not always like that, for example the glo 3gb for 1k android user uses when they tweak der imei, is it not the same with exact 3gb bb users use....why can't they just make it a normal sub for android 1k for 3gb

True, you have a point here but have you found out if it lasts the exact one month on android fones with the same amount of data (3gb)??
Re: Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC by willian10: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
luorquay:

True, you have a point here but have you found out if it lasts the exact one month on android fones with the same amount of data (3gb)??
I don't use bb, but I've used the sub before it's exactly same, it's 3072mb cos I do check my data usage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huawei Y7p Unboxing And Review / Infinix Hot 11 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Nokia Lumia 920...finally A Smartphone From Nokia That Can Compete!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.