Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Should An Impotent Husband Seek The ‘help’ Of A Friend ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should An Impotent Husband Seek The ‘help’ Of A Friend ??? (1114 Views)

A Woman Who Married An Impotent Man For 16 Years, See what she did!!! / I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should An Impotent Husband Seek The ‘help’ Of A Friend ??? by captianfreeman(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
FIDELIS got married late – in his early 40s. Two years into his marriage, he could no longer get an erection. “I’d had problems with my libido in the past”, he confessed, “and by the time I met Lisa, my wife, making love was very infrequent. She was only 23 and I thought that she would be fertile enough to get pregnant with the infrequent time, I could have sex.
Love

Love

But she didn’t. It wasn’t really her fault as my semen was often watery. I won’t bore you with the details of efforts I made to have a child. I have resigned myself to the reality of my impotence.

“Unfortunately, I have a young wife who has a strong sex drive and always has a need for penetrative sex to achieve full satisfaction. So, my impotence has come as a big disappointment to her. As a result, we have both confided in Ade, a very close and trustworthy friend whom we have known for many years. He has four children but is currently separated from his wife.

After much discussion, he has offered to help. He is well-endowed and my wife and I are keen to accept his offer, as we believe this would solve our problems. I’m all for it as I feel that we could all get something from it. He lives alone as the wife has custody of their. kids, and he needs sex too … “

As Fidelis rattled on excitedly, I gaped at him in disbelief. Of course, we’ve heard of men who passed on pregnancies they were responsible for to their mistresses’ unsuspecting husbands. But to knowingly look for a stand-in lover to help pregnate your wife is pushing desperation to the limit. I told Fidelis that my gut reaction was that it was going to be a total disaster. What works as a fantasy often backfires.

A sex expert I discussed it with was equally appalled. “Fidelis has to be made to realise that while we all like to pretend we can separate sex and love, our genitals and our hearts do inhabit the same body,” she explained. “Many weird and wonderful things happen when a couple start having sex. Powerful and intoxicating hormones transfer through skin-to-skin contact.

Sex connects and bonds people. I wonder if Fidelis will still find it quite so exciting when his wife suddenly packs her bag, ready to move in with her husband’s ‘well-endowed’ friend. He hasn’t told you how things are going to work. Does he intend to watch while his wife is being serviced by his enthusiastic friend in the bedroom or would he watch the telly as if nothing is going on?”

“Man sues neighbour he paid to get his wife pregnant but failed after 72 attempts,” is a recent news item that shows the stupidity of Fidelis action. The story- reads: “In Stuttgart, Germany, a court judge must decide on a case of honourable intentions in a situation where a man hired his neighbour to get his wife pregnant. It seems that Demetrius Soupolos, 29, said his former beauty queen wife, Traute, wanted a child badly, but Demetrius was told by a doctor that he was sterile. So Soupolos after calming his wife’s protest, hired his neighbour Frank Maus, 34, to impregnate her. Since Maus was already married and the father of two children plus looked very much like Soupolos to boot, the plan seemed good. Soupolos paid Maus $2,500 dollars and for three evenings a week for the next six months, Maus tried desperately, a total of 72 different times, to impregnate Traute.

“When his own wife objected, he explained,” I don’t like this any more than you do, I’m simply doing it for the money. Try- and understand’. When Traute failed to get pregnant after six months however, Soupolos was not understanding and insisted that Maus have a medical examination, which he did. The doctor’s announcement that Maus was also sterile shocked every-one except his wife, who was forced to confess that Maus was not the real father of their children.

“Now Soupolos is suing Maus for breach of contract in an effort to get his money back, but Maus refused to give it up because he said he did not guarantee conception, but only that he would give an honest effort!”

www.vanguardngr.com/shouldanimpotenthusbandseekthehelpofafriend?

1 Like

Re: Should An Impotent Husband Seek The ‘help’ Of A Friend ??? by lekjons(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
notin consign me! *walk outta thread*
Re: Should An Impotent Husband Seek The ‘help’ Of A Friend ??? by paul288yahoo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
God
Re: Should An Impotent Husband Seek The ‘help’ Of A Friend ??? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Why should he seek the help of a friend?
He should seek thr help of a professional, a doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Ques. Signs A Girl Displays Wen She Loves U Or Jst Want Friendship? / Girls; Their Fanta Face And Coke Bodies / I'm Believing God For Sumtin Special By MARCH But I'm Having SEX; Will He Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.