Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! (1466 Views)

Leave North Within Two Weeks..Northern Youths Tell Igbos,Yorubas And South South / Enmity Between Igbos & Yorubas: Enough Is Enough! / Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by dangotenews: 2:52am On Sep 13, 2015
Where are Igbos, Yorubas in Buhari’s Govt? - check out the Appointment List !

Full Story and List Here : http://amazonbug.com/?id=55f4cfa7866535.69023550&t=Where+are+Igbos%2C+Yorubas+in+Buhari%E2%80%99s+Govt%3F+%283%29#.VfTV0cMjZtU.twitter

Re: Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by chichriso: 2:59am On Sep 13, 2015
please go and ask the ''agents'' of ''CHANGE'' THAT QUESTION

CHIchriSO said ::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by respect80(m): 3:00am On Sep 13, 2015
If you ask me na who I go ask

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by HireKiller(m): 3:11am On Sep 13, 2015
There is only one reason you wouldn't post the full story here.

It is that you are trying to forcefully promote the link you posted.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by omoolope2019(m): 3:12am On Sep 13, 2015
No comment
Re: Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by hisgrace090: 4:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Nothing shocking. Buhari the presdo, go for people you trust to help you deliver to avoid the wrath of Nigeria n's. The same people accusing you are the same people that will mock you when you fail. be yourself.
Re: Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by histemple: 4:11am On Sep 13, 2015
A truly patriotic Nigerian who is sincerely pained by the current moribund state of the nation, shouldn't be bothered by who occupies which position.

Let us support competence instead of promoting parochial view points.

The major concern of the jobless youths is to be gainfully engaged. Most times, even when our uncles were there, we never benefitted. Some of them can't even be seen around and hardly show any care as to our plight.

Let the IGBOS, Hausas, Yorubas, Ijaws etc take a back seat and support any competent person with integrity to save the comatosed nation state.

Nigeria is in a state of emergency. Even if an expatriate is need to save us, it is highly welcomed.

Only recently, the UK appointed a Canadian (Mark Carney) as their Central Bank Governor--------Bank of England.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by LastSurvivor: 4:12am On Sep 13, 2015
The very few sane people who voted this change will now be like "Chaii I have been scammed badly"

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by bewla(m): 5:44am On Sep 13, 2015
HireKiller:
There is only one reason you wouldn't post the full story here.

It is that you are trying to forcefully promote the link you posted.
Thank u for this your Q you head dey they.
o ya ops sama the reply now now

1 Like

Re: Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by Opinedecandid(m): 5:59am On Sep 13, 2015
histemple:
A truly patriotic Nigerian who is sincerely pained by the current moribund state of the nation, shouldn't be bothered by who occupies which position.

Let us support competence instead of promoting parochial view points.

The major concern of the jobless youths is to be gainfully engaged. Most times, even when our uncles were there, we never benefitted. Some of them can't even be seen around and hardly show any care as to our plight.

Let the IGBOS, Hausas, Yorubas, Ijaws etc take a back seat and support any competent person with integrity to save the comatosed nation state.

Nigeria is in a state of emergency. Even if an expatriate is need to save us, it is highly welcomed.

Only recently, the UK appointed a Canadian (Mark Carney) as their Central Bank Governor--------Bank of England.

I read this your 'competence' story too often as if it is the cogent excuse for the President's sectional and biased appointments.

My question has always been, is there any State/Federal Constituency, let alone Senatorial District or a whole State that does not have any qualified persons to be appointed into any position? I dare say, there is none.

Again, why do we have a law in the country promoting Federal Character?

Let us not be deceived by Buhari's Government.

Let President Buhari convert the lengthy time he uses to select any appointee to making sure he scans for the qualified in States and regions he hasn't favoured in his appointments.

Finally, the 95/5 percents promise is still fresh in our memories.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by histemple: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I read this your 'competence' story too often as if it is the cogent excuse for the President's sectional and biased appointments.

My question has always been, is there any State/Federal Constituency, let alone Senatorial District or a whole State that does not have any qualified persons to be appointed into any position? I dare say, there is none.

Again, why do we have a law in the country promoting Federal Character?

Let us not be deceived by Buhari's Government.

Let President Buhari convert the lengthy time he uses to select any appointee to making sure he scans for the qualified in States and regions he hasn't favoured in his appointments.

Finally, the 95/5 percents promise is still fresh in our memories.

Well, I appreciate your concern for a balanced distribution of governance. I don't know which part of the three main ethnic nationalities in Nigeria you are from.

The truth is I have looked round and it has been extremely difficult to find anyone from my zone who is "clean" that can be trusted to drive a process for the desired change.........This is just being sincere.

In fact, just mention 4 names in APC that are not stained with proof. And they are the ones masquerading as Buhari's fellow change agents. We know their records.

The truth is, this agitations for a balanced appointment is just about ethnic bias and perhaps the spirit of the Constitution.....nothing more.

Of what use is having my uncle there who will be so self centric and heartless enough to impoverish all of us more, as they have always done?

If you must know, I never supported Buhari and couldn't have voted for him at the time. But I think we should allow him do what he wants to do.
Re: Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! by jboy01(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2015
histemple:

Well, I appreciate your concern for a balanced distribution of governance. I don't know which part of the three main ethnic nationalities in Nigeria you are from.

The truth is I have looked round and it has been extremely difficult to find anyone from my zone who is "clean" that can be trusted to drive a process for the desired change.........This is just being sincere.

In fact, just mention 4 names in APC that are not stained with proof. And they are the ones masquerading as Buhari's fellow change agents. We know their records.

The truth is, this agitations for a balanced appointment is just about ethnic bias and perhaps the spirit of the Constitution.....nothing more.

Of what use is having my uncle there who will be so self centric and heartless enough to impoverish all of us more, as they have always done?

If you must know, I never supported Buhari and couldn't have voted for him at the time. But I think we should allow him do what he wants to do.
thank you very much. you really make me happy with your comment
this issue is not only about qualifications, majority of those qualify are greedy. so baba has to be very careful in choosing is cabinet.

(1) (Reply)

PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start / Expose On CORRUPTION!!! - The ECONET Wireless Saga - The Strive Masiyiwa Story! / Has Jonathan Really Handed Over To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.