Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? (3231 Views)

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by slimfair: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dear all

There is this girl in my choir, she is very pretty, infact she is beauty personified, we became a little bit close, then I decided to ask her out(wooed her), her reply was, "I don't think it will work, but we can be friends" so I decided to let her be, we do talk but from a distance, I withdrew from her a bit,its been two months now
After service today, was on my way home wen she ran to me and said, hey I will like to come to ur house one Of these days, I was like, are u joking or serious, she replied, "of course am serious, I will come to ur place one the saturdays" I said ok and left,
My question is, is she giving me a green light or wants a normal church brother and sister relationship?
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Girls been tossing weak boys since kembe..

13 Likes

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by valmunich(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ladies be messing with niggas psychology and emotions since the flight of prophet mohammed grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by vizkiz: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
so this is all you gained from church today? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by mayorkyzo: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
She just discovered u wanna escape from "friendzone" so she wanna visit u to put u back in d cage grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by Khd95(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Make LATMA catch u,u go explain wot u mean by "green light" undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by boix(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Green and red light if you try to touch her if she eventually comes its bye bye lol
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by christinie(f): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wait until she comes to your house before you conclude.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
Wait until she comes to your house before you conclude.

exactly !
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by shut(f): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
valmunich:
Ladies be messing with niggas psychology and emotions since the flight of prophet mohammed grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by Audray(f): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
#sigh# na kongi go kill una one day.
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by Youngpo413: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
mayorkyzo:
She just discovered u wanna escape from "friendzone" so she wanna visit u to put u back in d cage grin
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by ibkonekt(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
my guy..u need to grow some balls.....really or Gerara here Mehn
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by shut(f): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
slimfair:
Dear all

There is this girl in my choir, she is very pretty, infact she is beauty personified, we became a little bit close, then I decided to ask her out(wooed her), her reply was, "I don't think it will work, but we can be friends" so I decided to let her be, we do talk but from a distance, I withdrew from her a bit,its been two months now
After service today, was on my way home wen she ran to me and said, hey I will like to come to ur house one Of these days, I was like, are u joking or serious, she replied, "of course am serious, I will come to ur place one the saturdays" I said ok and left,
My question is, is she giving me a green light or wants a normal church brother and sister relationship?

green light ko,black light ni cheesy
it's not even candle light grin grin

mhen! dude you gotta man up and stop chasing butterflies,they're many birds out there.
i don't understand why some dudes let some kinda ladies mess up their mind and i hate it when i hear guys asking sick relationship questions and even more when i stumble on threads like this
husssh!
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by therealdeal10: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
It's a very black light
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by Flashh: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
That light you're thinking might get you burnt bro!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by naijaboiy: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
She just wants to come and see you.

Don't go and make any silly move before you're accused of rape. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by ChappyChase: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
My brother go for her, whether she give you green light or red light! If you toast her bad as e bad na hiss she go hiss, she no go fit beat you...
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by wtfCode: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
for this one, just sharpen ur knife for a kill.
When she comes,its left 4 u to knw what exactly she want.
Start quietly, dont hesitate to touch her, try to make love to her and...don't 4get to tell her that u love her,how beautiful she is and and and allll that.
If she objects...just tell her to get the hell outta ur bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
She just wants to come and see you.

Don't go and make any silly move before you're accused of rape. undecided
Loool....exactly!...Nigga maybe planning on how to explore and exploit her oil well...
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by PreacherxSon(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
nice moral lesson form the service you attended,

But mean while, get ready for action, that could be the full traffic light not only green light
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by valmunich(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
shut:

grin grin
see them angry

That grin when they know what they do angry
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
It all starts with the visit.
try to chop her punana
Dont settle for anything less
If she refuses to give in dont force it
Walk away, never speak to her
Never ask her out even if she wants to

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
mayorkyzo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Lol
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by yomi007k(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
So she says she wana come visit u n u don dey go gaga.
If she finally gree 4 u,u go sell ur papa house o.
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by naijaboiy: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thowbie7:
Loool....exactly!...Nigga maybe planning on how to explore and exploit her oil well...
That's it o!

Some of these girls will come to a niggaz house and even spend the night but their pant you no go see. grin
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by naijaboiy: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:
So she says she wana come visit u n u don dey go gaga.
If she finally gree 4 u,u go sell ur papa house o.
hahaha...my brother the thing tire me. grin
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by boix(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=37971319]
That's it o!

Some of these girls will come to a niggaz house and even spend the night but their pant you no go see. grin
[/quote some go wear girdle,bra and polo ontop so no way guy man
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's it o!

Lmao...abi ooo....no be all"pant colour"man pikin suppose see sef....Lool
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by Tapout(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bro ur on the high way to being church zoned, which is worst than being friend zoned grin grin grin grin ....step on the brake bro, step on it
.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by naijaboiy: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
boix:
Girdle? gringrin
Re: Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? by zinachidi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
even your boo get a boo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With Mami-water / Please Advice: Is My Stingy Boyfriend Using Or Testing Me? / Visiting A Girl At Home For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.