Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) (37558 Views)

An Hausa Man Harassed My Mother Today / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by dainformant(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
A Nigerian man has raised an alarm after he was harassed by a lady on Facebook for not chatting with her whenever he's online. The young man from Kwara state incurred the lady's wrath for ignoring her online despite her initiating their conversations most times.

The desperate lady from Delta state vented her anger on the innocent guy - calling him all sorts of names and raining insults on him.

The young man decided to share screenshots of their chats on Facebook.

Read what Olubukola Ozone shared on Facebook;

Really, things are happening in this world. At first, I didn't want to talk about this, but the kind of headache it has given me since it happened till now can't be explained. These messages didn't only spoil my day on Friday, it succeeded in spoiling my mood too for the whole weekend. I'm yet to recover.

Before I tell you the Friday story, some of my friends might notice I was not very active on Facebook some few weeks ago, and that's because of another soul stabbing experience from a Facebook friend who told me to help her read the book she was working on and to contribute to it by writing a few pages if possible. I told her about the things I've been going through as well as my very busy schedule that wouldn't allow me be of help in that regards. And she threw caution to the wind almost immediately and started raining abuses on me. She said I'm fake and anyone who sees me on my profile would think I'm the best guy there is. I can't even recall all the adjectives she used to qualify me. I went into emotional trauma.

Here's the story of the girl from Friday;

She sent me a request last year April, I accepted, and on the same day she chatted me up inbox. I'm someone who consciously tries to be friendly with the people in my space, including the ones I'm not familiar with yet, so I responded. Our chat was rather shot on that day because I was on a job.

The following day or there about, she chatted me up again and told me about her preps for her sister's wedding. Without asking for permission, she sent me a video of herself in the kitchen, cooking. And I gave her a thumb up (I'll post the video in the comment section). That was the last time we chatted. Sincerely speaking, I didn't even remember her name again after then.

Then suddenly on Friday (that's one whole year after our first two chats), she sent me a message accusing me of why I haven't blocked her from my space. I was confused. I asked why, but it's as if she was specially sent by the devil to spoil my day. She went all James Bond on me and started spitting fire. I had never been so lost in my life. I wondered what in the seven heavens my ancestors did to warrant such names calling. I've not been myself since that chat. And I just feel like sharing the screenshots with you guys. This is one of the many things I'm facing on this platform that is killing me.

All these things are beginning to get to me, and I solemnly pray I don't lose my mind one day. Only God knows how many other people are going through similar experiences, or worse, simply because they have 5000 friends on Facebook. If you're one of those who resort to emotional blackmail because someone couldn't do something you asked of them, or because they don't find your greenlight green enough, or just not interested in being intimate with you, please change. You have no idea how much it hurts. We're all working towards figuring out our lives and no one is a messiah in this world. Roll your boat as you wish and let me paddle my canoe in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/nigerian-guy-cries-harassed-young-lady-facebook-photos.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by dainformant(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by mikky4764(f): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wetin be dis one

13 Likes

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Himmler: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
Is this why you're crying out? Mtcheeew

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
So some women can be stupidly desperate like this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Make she see as e dey be small. Lots of guys go through same fate trying to keep conversations with some girls... cheesy

Anyway, looking at the progression of the chat, I don't think the girl is that bad. There is a missing link.

She started the conversation and tried her little best to keep it. Maybe the long reply from the guy...telling her to allow nature do its job, triggered her demons. Chick ain't used to rejection/unreciprocated friendship .

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
gringringrin

Some people will be like.......

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by jared007: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
The runs girl was not happy with the "juman". Runs girls are everywhere now in Naija. I once chatted a girl online innocently to be her friend. She asked for my age and what I do for a living then she stoned my face with a question "can u perform?"
My reply was "how do u mean ma'am?"
Then she replied "are you a kid?"

26 Likes

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Unless there is more to this that you haven't told us, I'm shocked to say the least. Some girls got no chill. You've been a good guy all along. That girl is "sounding" frustrated. Please do not add to her misery. Just ignore. sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Espada10: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
The girl chats like our Nairaland Oriaku Feminist

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
wow this is very interesting. Ama do this
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Apina(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
He simply should have ignored her
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
She's even from deltacheesy.. Won't be shocked if she's a warri girl cos warri babes are rugged to d core and they ain't got no chillscheesy. Mister kwara guy if u want peace of mind just jejeli block dat babe on ur social media.she sounds off as a psycho.na dat one fit carry knife stab u for back and dig out ur kidneys cheesy.block her asap... This one na endtime girl.

17 Likes

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Apina:
He simply should have ignored her
blocking would have been ideal.that's wat i also do to crazies dat enter my box on Facebook. Blocking is so baecheesy.

10 Likes

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by highqueen(f): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
this girl has got excess time at disposal.

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
I just have to say this,

Some of my Delta sister's are just so stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by theunnamed: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why is the guy still crying now??

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lol.......i hv forgotten what i wanted to say

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
JasonScolari:
I just have to say this,

Some of my Delta sister's are just so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Don't be surprised that this same girl is keeping some other guys pending since last year April she haven't replied them not even *Hello*

28 Likes

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Make she see as e dey be small. Lots of guys go through same fate trying to keep conversations with some girls... cheesy

Anyway, looking at the progression of the chat, I don't think the girl is that bad. There is a missing link.

She started the conversation and tried her little best to keep it. Maybe the long reply from the guy...telling her to allow nature do its job, triggered her demons. Chick ain't used to rejection/unreciprocated friendship .

When they are at the receiving end?

The same girl might be doing same thing to some other guys...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
jared007:
The runs girl was not happy with the "juman". Runs girls are everywhere now in Naija. I once chatted a girl online innocently to be her friend. She asked for my age and what I do for a living then she stoned my face with a question "can u perform?"
My reply was "how do u mean ma'am?"
Then she replied "are you a kid?"

Yes, he doesn't know that most friendly girls who usually initiate the first move in Nigeria quickly escalate to " Send me recharge card" / "Send me tfare "

Or the laughable 30-40k per round they seem to demand these days

7 Likes

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Dvampire(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
My guy, simply block her on Facebook simple. Personally, it's not everyone that slides into my page that I accept their requests. Some people are just trouble seekers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Evablizin:
gringringrin

Some people will be like.......

Where's your picture baby
Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by GURUGRAPHICS(f): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Light gone red

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) by Davico(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
She likes him...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.