Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? (1611 Views)

He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by sweetlove(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2006
what makes a Guy wake up and decide He don't love you??
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by bechex(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2006
His eyes are nowOpen shocked shocked shocked to more Possibilities Having Explored urs grin
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by eestheella(f): 1:10am On Oct 06, 2006
hmmmm, indeed, things that make you go hmmmmm.

I think the only reason a man or a woman can wake-up and decide hey no longer love some person is because they never loved them in the first place! True love, real love cannot be tarnished or loose its potency unlike a lot of the nonsense people define as love. Therefore, if you [/b][/i]ever[i][b] had it, you would never let it go.
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by momoney1(m): 1:59am On Oct 06, 2006
hmmmmm

got no luv for you and probable dont f*ck well too, hope not too raw
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by Oracle(m): 4:18am On Oct 06, 2006
ANYTHING
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by kiki(f): 4:20am On Oct 06, 2006
trust me he never did love u then all along its been a lie cos no one can just wake up and say he don't love u no more xcept he going crazy
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by iice(f): 4:35am On Oct 06, 2006
He didnt love you in the first place.
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by Coco29(f): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2006
as soon as my man get one morning and decide he don't love me i would ask why and then i will tellsuch a stupid question how the hell are we suppose to know what men thinks, in fact do they think at all
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2006
well, guess maybe she's not satisfying her enough, think about that.
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by BeautfulB(f): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
@post
i fink he dont love u
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by sweetpie23: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
sweetlove:

what makes a Guy wake up and decide He don't love you??
I do not read minds angry angry angry
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by lovemoi2(f): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
please i would like the hear a man's point of view
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by TheHenrys(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
@poster,
cuz he didn't love you at first, or cuz he found out you are not what he thinks you are or 95 % he can't trust you.
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by Ben13: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
maybe you provoked his anger the previous night undecided
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by xy: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
Love as the say bears all things, believes all things and endures all things. In the world today, love is been used rampantly by tom , dick and harry without having the real feeling of the beautiful edifice called love. Today, in most cases, infatuation has taken the place of youth and this have really caused many relationships and marriages to break leading to heart breaks which atoms lead to ruin if not handled properly. In loving someone, you will not think of harming him/her since you love yourself. Looking around us , we will see that there is someone that might not be a relative that you love which you will always try to make happy.
Many people wake up one morning saying they do not love their partner again due to not having true love for the person but infatuation as true love never ends. However, the one of the most important ingredients in relationship is respect, many partners either the man or woman at certain time stops respecting their partner, and the tendency of their partner to meet someone that have shown them more respect makes the relationship to break.
In conclusion, i will advise both parties to respect each other so as to enjoy their co-existence on earth.
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by xy: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
Love as the say bears all things, believes all things and endures all things. In the world today, love is been used rampantly by Tom , Dick and Harry without having the real feeling of the beautiful edifice called love. Today, in most cases, infatuation has taken the place of LOVE and this has really caused many relationships and marriages to break leading to heart breaks which atimes lead to ruin if not handled properly. In loving someone, you will not think of harming him/her since you love him/her the way you love yourself. Looking around us , we will see that there is someone that might not be a relative that you love which you will always try to make happy.
Many people wake up one morning saying they do not love their partner again due to not having true love for the person but infatuation as true love never ends. However, one of the most important ingredients in relationship is respect, many partners either the man or woman for certain reasons stops respecting their partner, and the tendency of their partner to meet someone that have shown them more respect makes the relationship to break.
In conclusion, i will advise both parties to respect each other so as to enjoy their co-existence on earth.
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by Macgreat(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
shocked story
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by TheSeeker(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
He had a terrible nightmare that you strangled him.
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by edoyad(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
@
I don't think he changed his mind overnight. He probably was giving you signs but you just failed to pick them up.
He probably realised something sometime back and the morning he made the announcement was the day he couldn't tolerate it any longer.

Then again, i'd advise you not to bug yourself over it cos It's almost impossible for a guy to leave a girl he really loves, no matter what, even adultery. So He's just given you the opportunity to find that person, if they exist undecided
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by victorazy(m): 2:22am On Nov 12, 2009
iice:

He didn't love you in the first place.

WHO TOLD YOU?
THE REASON IS THAT, HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY GOT THE QUALITIES HE EXPECTED FROM YOU.
LOVE DO DIMINISH
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by cooker: 2:28am On Nov 12, 2009
shocked
Re: What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? by lovemoi2(f): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2009
victorazy:

WHO TOLD YOU?
THE REASON IS THAT, HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY GOT THE QUALITIES HE EXPECTED FROM YOU.
LOVE DO DIMINISH

dayum that sucks, so what do people do then,

there is always a flaw in someone, but to leave someone because of the flaw, is harsh man cry cry undecided

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies / Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? / I Will Loss My Job If I Refuse Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.