Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. (1098 Views)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by tido77: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
My friend grew up to know that women are coy or reserved on sex talks especially with the opposite sex. He has a fiacee that talks openly about having sex. The last time she called and said; '' Baby boy I want to come over to Bleep''. Just like that. My dude is confused, wondering if such a girl is good for a wife, please advise. [b]My friend grew up to know that women are coy or reserved on sex talks especially with the opposite sex. He has a fiacee that talks openly about having sex. The last time she called and said; '' Baby boy I want to come over to Bleep''. Just like that. My dude is confused, wondering if such a girl is good for a wife, please advise. [/b]My friend grew up to know that women are coy or reserved on sex talks especially with the opposite sex. He has a fiacee that talks openly about having sex. The last time she called and said; '' Baby boy I want to come over to Bleep''. Just like that. My dude is confused, wondering if such a girl is good for a wife, please advise.
Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by bendutch(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
He should prepare his will. Cos dead is close
Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by 1miccza: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm he should think deeply oo to avoid stories that touch
Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by Jetjacky(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
He should go ahead and marry tongue .... That's love freemanan
Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by funlord(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin
tido77:
My friend grew up to know that women are coy or reserved on sex talks especially with the opposite sex. He has a fiacee that talks openly about having sex. The last time she called and said; '' Baby boy I want to come over to Bleep''. Just like that. My dude is confused, wondering if such a girl is good for a wife, please advise. [b]My friend grew up to know that women are coy or reserved on sex talks especially with the opposite sex. He has a fiacee that talks openly about having sex. The last time she called and said; '' Baby boy I want to come over to Bleep''. Just like that. My dude is confused, wondering if such a girl is good for a wife, please advise. [/b]My friend grew up to know that women are coy or reserved on sex talks especially with the opposite sex. He has a fiacee that talks openly about having sex. The last time she called and said; '' Baby boy I want to come over to Bleep''. Just like that. My dude is confused, wondering if such a girl is good for a wife, please advise.

After you get the attention you seek, kindly choke on it long and hard!
Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by MikelEleta(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Guys self. There are others who are dying to meet this kind of ladies. I don't think she is a sex freak. She is just open which other ladies are not. Most act under pretence. I would advice your friend to look at other features and if she has a pass mark there let him go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
You got to play along Op, there is no other way. Sexually active women are very dangerous especially when their man is not up to it.
Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by tido77: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
My guy'z fear among other reasons is that: 'what if I travel, won't she seek help outside''. The problem is that she doesn't know how bear her urge.
Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by Juxtified(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Where's the girl
Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by FruityLass: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by IamRespected: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Op that girl is not a sex freak she is just open minded which most Nigerian babes are not simple

1 Like

Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by peeparty(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
Where's the girl
Me too I dey fyn am.abeg you see am?

1 Like

Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by Juxtified(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
peeparty:
Me too I dey fyn am.abeg you see am?
hahaha.. i neva see am o

1 Like

Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
tido77:
My friend grew up to know that women are coy or reserved on sex talks especially with the opposite sex. He has a fiacee that talks openly about having sex. The last time she called and said; '' Baby boy I want to come over to Bleep''. Just like that. My dude is confused, wondering if such a girl is good for a wife, please advise.

Nope he shouldn't marry her. Just pass her to me and I will guarantee u she will never come back to ur friend again unless my degree in
Bedmatics, chops.com.. Nackiology is fake grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys, 5 Signs To Show You Are Still 'Single' In A Relationship / Which Number Is The Best Arrangement? / 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.