Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How To Know If You Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (594 Views)

“Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Princedavis(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
…obsessing and fretting over your bf/gf’s unfaithfulness will put needless pressure on your relationship.

Tens of thousands of relationships are haunted every day by this question: Is my bf/gf cheating on me? Before giving you ways to answer this question, it is important to know obsessing and fretting over your bf/gf’s
unfaithfulness will put needless pressure on your relationship. It will only cause confusion and mistrust, which could easily destroy what you have.
Angela commented about how her fear of her boyfriend cheating on her has led her in all the wrong directions. “I always think in my head that he’s cheating, so I want to cheat. Or if he’s ignoring me, I don’t know what else to do. Every time we fight and he doesn’t show me love, I find it somewhere else. If he ever left me my whole life would fall apart. But I never think about these consequences when I’m doing what I do. It’s like drinking and driving; people know the consequences of drinking and driving but yet do it anyways because it seems okay or it’s tempting.”

While obsessing over their faithfulness is not the answer to a healthy relationship, it is still true that if your bf/gf is cheating on you, you need to know as soon as possible. Katrina had her trust shattered when she was engaged. “I caught my fiancé cheating on me. We had been together for 5 years and all he would tell me is that he wasn’t happy. I think when..... Finish the article on http://bukkysblog.info
Re: How To Know If You Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by ladyF(f): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Eeyah....

(1) (Reply)

Dont Wait Till You Can’t Fix It – Check Out 7 Signs Of A Dying Relationship / 4 Signs Of A Cheating Girlfriend / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.