Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (4529 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Anonymousartist(m): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
We have seen it a million times.White girl blabbing on and on at the guy,the guy might be her boyfriend and he might be not.But he swoops in,and draws her into a lip-lock.The girl doesn't expect this,so her eyes are wide open,but then she shuts them slowly,within a second.
The act of closing one's eyes during a kiss is called TYPHLOBASIA.It's cool in the white world,but down here in Africa,especially Nigeria,i've heard different things.Things like,if you close your eyes whenever you kiss your girlfriend,then you are a virgin or you are immature.I think your senses are heightened whenever you close your eyes and you are able to completely focus on the moment and what it entails.I close my eyes when i kiss her,and it's not coz i saw it in some hollywood movie.I want to ask,do you close your eyes when you kiss your girlfriend/boyfriend?Mature answers please.

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by youngwarlocks: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yes.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
Can't really tell, maybe I'll have to kiss YourMain to see if I do close my eyes

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:
Can't really tell, maybe I'll have to kiss YourMain to see if I do close my eyes

Haha why would you be kissing me ?
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by mayorjosh(m): 12:05am On Sep 14, 2015
If u do not close ur eyes while kissing ur partner

It means ur actually biting him/her
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Anonymousartist(m): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2015
mayorjosh:
If u do not close ur eyes while kissing ur partner

It means ur actually biting him/her
No,it's like eating,i know where her lips are subconciously.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Haha why would you be kissing me ?

Eerrrrmmmmm, let me go ask mumgrin Well, maybe cause you have beautiful lips
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by yanabasee(m): 12:22am On Sep 14, 2015
All join... Closing or not closing... Kiss na Kiss grin
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Eerrrrmmmmm, let me go ask mumgrin
Well, maybe cause you have beautiful lips

Awh do I ? Thank you embarassed
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Yea, but dnt tell anybody I said that smiley Looks like sleep is playing hard to get this night right?
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2015
Weird question ......

No, I close my nose
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Yea, but dnt tell anybody I said that smiley
Looks like sleep is playing hard to get this night right?

Lol why not ?

It Is. It's always playing hard to get for me. I'm obviously not in sleeps league embarassed
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol why not ?

It Is. It's always playing hard to get for me. I'm obviously not in sleeps league embarassed

Why not? Dnt want someone to come after me.
About the sleep, same here too, planned on going to bed early cause I sure will have a long day tomorrow, but it's not just coming, what a wrong day for sleep to choose to be this stubborn
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Eyes Wide Open.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 14, 2015
No and yes,,,, usually switch btwn both at intervals.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 14, 2015
Bf or no bf keep dose eyes closed while kissing ppl!

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Why not? Dnt want someone to come after me.
About the sleep, same here too, planned on going to bed early cause I sure will have a long day tomorrow, but it's not just coming, what a wrong day for sleep to choose to be this stubborn

And why would anyone come after you ?

Saaaaame. Ugh. Just take 7 cups of coffee. We'll be fine
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

hi mrsbrezzy bae. . .wotcha doin by dis time. . .too late u knw. . .
#YoLO
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

shocked 7 cups

1 Like

Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 14, 2015
richommie:

hi mrsbrezzy bae. . .wotcha doin by dis time. . .too late u knw. . .

#YoLO

Lol. Says the one. What are you doing up ehn
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 12:51am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Maybe I was trespassing grin shocked 7 cups of coffee, that will make one sleep forever, as in adieu things grin
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
shocked 7 cups
if phyno rejects u. I'll personally stab im to death.
grin
tongue
#YoLO
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

shocked 7 cups

I genuinely have a problem. I'm addicted. I cant imagine getting up in the morning and being functional without a cup of coffee cry
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

Maybe I was trespassing grin
shocked 7 cups of coffee, that will make one sleep forever, as in adieu things grin

Lol no no. Coffee to keep you awake during the day..
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. Says the one. What are you doing up ehn
wanted to say goodnyt and crash. . . tryin to be a good husby lol grin
#YoLO
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 14, 2015
richommie:

wanted to say goodnyt and crash. . .
tryin to be a good husby lol grin

#YoLO

Awhh aren't you sweet. But sorry sweetheart I don't do polygamy grin

Goodnight tho smiley kiss
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 12:56am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no no. Coffee to keep you awake during the day..

OK, I thought as much, but even at that too, it won't be healthy to take 7 cups of coffee, that's way too much caffeine to consume in a day.
Btw I dnt sleep in the afternoon,see me sleeping in the afternoon, it's a sure bet that am sick, so the possibility of me sleeping tomorrow is ruled out, it will only make me weak
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2015
faith551:

OK, I thought as much, but even at that too, it won't be healthy to take 7 cups of coffee, that's way too much caffeine to consume in a day.
Btw I dnt sleep in the afternoon,see me sleeping in the afternoon, it's a sure bet that am sick

Lol I know. Its so bad for you. I think I'm too far gone now. Ah well.

Saaaame. I hate naps. But I love my bed so I literally stay in bed 90% of the time unless I've things to do. But coffee will give you loads of energy. You'll just be so energized all day.
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by faith551(m): 1:02am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I know. Its so bad for you. I think I'm too far gone now. Ah well.

Saaaame. I hate naps. But I love my bed so I literally stay in bed 90% of the time unless I've things to do. But coffee will give you loads of energy. You'll just be so energized all day.

Coffee? Energy? Thanks but I'll pass.
By "far gone" do you mean dozing off?
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 14, 2015
I'm not kissing u when my eyes are still open.

Ah swear to God who made me that that's just a tease.

I don't kis with just my body when I do, it's always body and soul....

I have so much more to say. I was gonna talk about how the kiss leads to sex automatically but that's gonna be taken as abnormal thinking .
So, yes! I keep shut . grin
Re: Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 14, 2015
YourMain:

I genuinely have a problem. I'm addicted. I cant imagine getting up in the morning and being functional without a cup of coffee cry
Yes I'm glad u know madam grin
A very serious problem fo dat matter

Try tea it's good for u, u know what they say about coffee
'stunts ur growth, stains ur teeth nd ruins ur breath' grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Guys React When Beautiful Girl Enters The Class / Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well / Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.