Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Am So Tired Of Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Tired Of Being Single (2485 Views)

I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Tired Of Being Single by Jamesrock(m): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2015
HELLO GUYS! I Need Your Advice On This
Am A 21Years Old Guy In The University And Currently Am Single But I Don't Like It Because All My Life, I Have Never Dated Any Lady(I've Been Single All My Life) , But I've Had So Many Responsible Single Ladies As Friend... So I Feel Its Time I Started Teaching Myself Pratical Things To Know About Ladies So That I Won't Find It Hard In Dealing With Relationship Issues When Its Time To Get Married... Am Not A Shy Type & Am Also GoodLooking...
I NEED MATURED ADVICE ONLY! ! !
nd i dnt give a f*ck if you insult me...
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Cutehector(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Ah ah wats there to ask a gurl for a date?

1 Like

Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Princeparix(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2015
I think the Op opened a thread indirectly saying..

I need a lover and am good looking.
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Sunexy(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Good looking wunt guarantee u any babe..uv gat 2 play ur cards well
#peace

1 Like

Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2015
LMAO, LOL dis thread is damm funny, ok @OP lemme recommend some single nairalanders to you, cc misssclassy, introvert, ladyF was single but now she is taken by me, aisha, delectablequeen.
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Haywhymido(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2015
Gone is the era of "mature comments pls". Now, it is the era of i don't give a f*ck if u insult me/let the comments come i dont care if u insult me. Hmmm, the change is real
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2015
Charles Nneji, Get in Here Mhen!

1 Like

Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by afolwalex20(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Op u don't av a problem..

Since u r not shy..

Just grow some balls
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2015
Why not do the needful first. You said you are in school , focus on getting a good grade, building yourself and getting ready for the labor market.

Continue being friends with these ladies, try to learn one or two things about ladies, give yourself time. Love will still find you.

At your age, having a girlfriend should not be top on your list. Am not saying its bad o. Just don't rush into any relationship , because you will also rush out

2 Likes

Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by omoharry(f): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
ilobasama:
Why not do the needful first. You said you are in school , focus on getting a good grade, building yourself and getting ready for the labor market.

Continue being friends with these ladies, try to learn one or two things about ladies, give yourself time. Love will still find you.

At your age, having a girlfriend should not be top on your list. Am not saying its bad o. Just don't rush into any relationship , because you will also rush out
Good advise.
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
go to a sec skul nearby if u are scared of asking uni girls out. or register on dating sites, u will meet single ladies dia(both real nd yahoo)

...cos, I rili dnt knw ow u expect us to help u?
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
ilobasama:

when is d proper age to start dating? if dating @ 21 means rushing?

1 Like

Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Kingsley1000(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
you are qn undergraduate and stl single .......are u in engineering faculty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
I said it should not be top on your list. I also said take your time, dont rush in just to rush out. Even if you are 30, you need to take your time before you begin a relationship. Its just an advice sir. You can date anytime you like. Thank you.
justified19:
when is d proper age to start dating? if dating @ 21 means rushing?
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Yeah. Thks
omoharry:
Good advise.
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by ilo04(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Op
she konji don dey hold u?

1 Like

Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by MrRichy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
don't u have crushes? ... just ask one of them(crush) out...play ur cards well nd u won't be single anymore...
I used to be in ur shoes winkdon't u have crushes? ... just ask one of them(crush) out...play ur cards well nd u won't be single anymore...
I used to be in ur shoes
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by WFDharmieSleek(f): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
where is the sense in this thread?? where is the sense in this thread??
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Zendinho(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wen nxt u want 2go 2sch, rub white chalk on ur body, tie fresh palmfruit on ur head wt a black big pant e.g [carashica type] den carry a small pot on ur head n dance frm ur huz 2sch...plz dnt forget to sing along wt u...AM SINGLE N NID A GAL FRND...do dis for 3days n thank me later.
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Don't confuse me just yet
Is it that you're fukc hungry?
OR
You just want to feel how stressful it is to date?
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Maybe after ileya I will advice u....
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by twizz4u(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Jamesrock(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
twizz4u:
op and i are in d same shoe,am 22yrs i find it very difficult to start up conversation with a girl,wen a girl i like looks at me am so shy dat i look away or loose my balance.it's kind of frustrating wen u see a girl and u can't approach,it like am afraid i may be rejected or get to the friendzone. The funny part is your younger ones are avin girlfrnds dey ask wat abt ur girl, ur friends dat av seen u 4 a while say things like don't tell me u stil don't av a girlfrnd.It sumtyms makes u freakout,
dats what am saying... Single nd stil searching... All My Life, I've Never Had A Serious Relationship..... And I Need To Know What Women Are Like... Sometimes I Don't Know When A Girl Is Crushing On Me
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Jamesrock(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
ilobasama:

It Is Not As Easy As You Think... When You Are Unable To Introduce Someone During Family Meeting As A Girlfriend Whereas Your Younger Ones Are Introducing Their G.F .... Besides, It Is Not On The Day Of My Wedding That I Will Learn How To Ask A Lady Out
I Believe It Is A Gradual Process Which Starts From Dating To CourtShip And Finally To Marriage... If At The Age Of 21, I've Never Felt What All TheSe Dating And Lovey Dovey Things Are Like .... THEN ! ! !
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Am telling you, if it 21 you are not dating, its no big deal. You have lots of things to concentrate on for now. You are free to date but it should not be your priority for now. Please I am talking from experience. Am advising you the same way I will and advise my 22yrs and 18yrs old younger brothers.
Jamesrock:
It Is Not As Easy As You Think When You Are Unable To Introduce Someone During Family Meeting As A Girlfriend Whereas Your Younger Ones Are Introducing Their G.F .... Besides, It Is Not On The Day Of My Wedding That I Will Learn How To Ask A Lady Out
I Believe It Is A Gradual Process Which Starts From Dating To CourtShip And Finally To Marriage... If At The Age Of 21, I've Never Felt What All TheSe Dating And Lovey Dovey Things Are Like ...
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by VaselineAloe: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
OP, yuwa in nid of 2 tinz

1) a microwave ofen

2)sum vaseline 4rm a nerby store

use a spoon 2 scoop d vaseline in big chunkies an place in microwave ofen

alow it insy d ofen 4 1 minites til it as disolve an as liquidy

alow 2 cool 4 sum minites an den aply wile stil worm 2 ur manhood
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by chinnyonwu(m): 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
ilobasama:

Bad Advice.
OP never said woman was his priority, he is only trying to fix a part of his life he feels he is deficient.
Follow this dudes advice and you'd probably open another thread on NL 15 yrs later "Help! I am 36 yrs , comfortable, and no girlfriend"
Anyways, OP, since you said you are not shy, I don't know what is holding you back. But listen to the advice above at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by chinnyonwu(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
WFDharmieSleek:
where is the sense in this thread?? where is the sense in this thread??
Dyu have comprehension problems?
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by pet4ril(f): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by dammy222(f): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Well since you say you don't like your single status,then try and do something about it. If there's a girl you like at the moment,why not try and ask her out.It really doesn't hurt to try.Even if you get rejected by her ,you will know that at least you tried.By asking her out,you will get bolder .Don't worry you will definitely get to experience the lovey dovey things
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2015
My brother thats why its called an advice. It can be taken or ignored. Thank you
chinnyonwu:

Bad Advice.
OP never said woman was his priority, he is only trying to fix a part of his life he feels he is deficient.
Follow this dudes advice and you'd probably open another thread on NL 15 yrs later "Help! I am 36 yrs , comfortable, and no girlfriend"
Anyways, OP, since you said you are not shy, I don't know what is holding you back. But listen to the advice above at your own peril.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! / Breaking NEWS - Graphic Photo! / Do You Think A Guy Can Actually Be Faithful In A Long Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.