Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here - Romance (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here (75307 Views)

Poll: who is your favrite court room member here (Nairaland Romance commitee)

190: 30% (25 votes)
ifeleke: 13% (11 votes)
platinumnk: 20% (17 votes)
theseeker: 11% (9 votes)
tubabie: 4% (4 votes)
spikey: 3% (3 votes)
gabry: 14% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Who's your Nairaland Crush? / Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here / Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by bxcode(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
190:

^^
see your face u just wanna hear story!!
grin grin
hehehehehe, no be only story i wan hear, i wan see Omolola's reaction.
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by yme1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2010
awwwwwwwwwww!!!!

this thread still exist?where is my darling IFELEKE? cry cry
miss him so much kiss kiss kiss sad
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 190: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^
No Judge so no case!!
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by MrCork21: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
THESE 2 DOGS (lucky & bingo) WERE ARREESTED LAST WEEK FOR BITTING 190, he didnt pay rent! wink

Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by patwhizkid(f): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2010
I can't wait for this to start.
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by MrCork21: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
tRUe, its waz the black dog that bite 190 in the Nyansh, The brown dog bite only his head smiley
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by ccollins(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
Roflmao! Dogs!
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Phate07(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2010
Great. undecided
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 190: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

look @ the rubbish pic cock put up there,

i kant eat ewwww
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Phate07(m): 12:58am On Apr 19, 2011

I have a case!¡! angry
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 195(f): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
^what case angry angry
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2011
Court
My lord, im in love with 9 different nairalanders. 7 of which are faceless, with just 2 outside the cliche. What can i do sir? I will act as ur lordship pleases
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Phate07(m): 5:44am On Jul 21, 2011
toba:

Court
My lord, im in love with 9 different nairalanders. 7 of which are faceless, with just 2 outside the cliche. What can i do sir? I will act as your lordship pleases

Just add another one to make it 10, then come back to the court.
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 21, 2011
ok i have a serious case.

i am waiting for the mediator to take my statement/complaints. angry
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Goldieluks: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2011
I have a case to report. The father of my babiesrefused to play his role as a father.

He is one of the judges here,he's Phate07 angry
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Phate07(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

I have a case to report. The father of my babiesrefused to play his role as a father.

He is one of the judges here,he's Phate07 angry

I have not been taking care of my fatherly and husband roles? shocked

Sweets pls withdraw this case, lets settle this in private. I will take you to Paris for a two weeks shopping spree. wink
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Phate07(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

ok i have a serious case.

i am waiting for the mediator to take my statement/complaints. angry

Miss, pls state your case. This honourable court hereby promises you a fair hearing. You may proceed.

Or do you need an attorney?
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 195(f): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2011
undecided
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 195(f): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2011
undecided
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Goldieluks: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2011
Phate07:

I have not been taking care of my fatherly and husband roles? shocked

Sweets pls withdraw this case, lets settle this in private. I will take you to Paris for a two weeks shopping spree. wink

You always bribe me with shopping spree,why?
am tired of eating your money,i want to eat meat,lol. undecided
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
Phate07:

Just add another one to make it 10, then come back to the court.

As ur lordship pleases. I have added 1 more to the list. Her name is tanimz. U may give ur verdict. May lord sir
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Phate07(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
[/color]
toba:

As your lordship pleases. I have added 1 more to the list. Her name is tanimz. U may give your verdict. May lord sir
[color=#550000]
Can you please invite them here please? It's not always good to conclude a case in the absense of the defendant(s).
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Phate07(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

You always bribe me with shopping spree,why?
am tired of eating your money,i want to eat meat,lol. undecided

But Sweets, have I not always proved my proficiency in bedmantic? sad
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 195(f): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
where's ifeleke the judge angry angry

i have a case, im in love with 3 women angry angry
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2011
Phate07:

[/color][color=#550000]
Can you please invite them here please? It's not always good to conclude a case in the absense of the defender(s).

You are a good judge. I will do as ur lordship pleases
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
@phate,

your honor i would like to recieve a restraining order against the following NLders

Mr.Cork
D-Sense and
Amefi grin

i am accusing them of stalking.  undecided

i can't sleep at night. cry cry
i am restless and defenseless!

two weeks ago I saw and overheard them arguing over who would
slip into my home and -i believe - violation me. Amefi was still in the car urging them to hurry up but the other three were on my veranda!

When 190 saw me, all he could say to my amazement was "WHAT COLOR IS YOUR PANT?!" with this expression >> angry angry and then finally >>>  undecided undecided  (scary that face!) all of the others scattered but he stood there for a good moment  then told me he would wooze me. At that moment I became even more afraid and as I turned to grab the telephone to call 911 all I heard was "KAI! see nyash!" and when i turned around he too was gone!

two days later i recieved 50 calls on my phone all private.
all i believe to be mastermined by d-sense but voiced by mr. cork asking
if mcdonalds is ok for our first date and how much do i charge to show my. . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and give lap dances. (*wails!  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided)

Im so scared!!!!

i have nightmares and now I sleep with a night light and machete!  cry cry undecided

i disconnected my phone and even resorted to wearing camouflage when outside of my home but i always see Amefi's car nearby everywhere I go. angry

i dont even like the word pant anymore i threw away all of my [b]pant[/b]ein pro-v products and my jeans!  undecided undecided cry

how do i go about this? i need help. asap!
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 195(f): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2011
[size=28pt]DOA!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
190_@:

[size=28pt]DOA!! grin grin grin[/size]

YOU AGAIN?! angry angry
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 195(f): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2011
grin grin
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
angry angry
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 195(f): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2011
^lets talk cheesy cheesy
Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by annawhite(f): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@phate,

your honor i would like to recieve a restraining order against the following NLders

Mr.Cork
D-Sense and
Amefi grin

i am accusing them of stalking.  undecided

i can't sleep at night. cry cry
i am restless and defenseless!

two weeks ago I saw and overheard them arguing over who would
slip into my home and -i believe - violation me. Amefi was still in the car urging them to hurry up but the other three were on my veranda!

When 190 saw me, all he could say to my amazement was "WHAT COLOR IS YOUR PANT?!" with this expression >> angry angry and then finally >>>  undecided undecided  (scary that face!) all of the others scattered but he stood there for a good moment  then told me he would wooze me. At that moment I became even more afraid and as I turned to grab the telephone to call 911 all I heard was "KAI! see nyash!" and when i turned around he too was gone!

two days later i recieved 50 calls on my phone all private.
all i believe to be mastermined by d-sense but voiced by mr. cork asking
if mcdonalds is ok for our first date and how much do i charge to show my. . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and give lap dances. (*wails!  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided)

Im so scared!!!!

i have nightmares and now I sleep with a night light and machete!  cry cry undecided

i disconnected my phone and even resorted to wearing camouflage when outside of my home but i always see Amefi's car nearby everywhere I go. angry

i dont even like the word pant anymore i threw away all of my [b]pant[/b]ein pro-v products and my jeans!  undecided undecided cry

how do i go about this? i need help. asap!

good lord in heaven young woman do u want to crack my ribs? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.