Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. (796 Views)

Romance Landers, Come Make We Relate... / Romans Landers Come And See! / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by chenor(f): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
I have this amazing friend. He is a Rlander. We talk, chat and tease each other pretty much. Yeah good times, recently I noticed he has not been in high spirits due to his actions, called him and talked to him and he opened up a bout what's bothering him. Here is the gist
He met a girl in April, really liked her as a friend, the girl also likes him, the attend the same denomination, read the same course, from the same state and are both preparing for a professional exam coming up later this year. Along the way, he discovered that the like he had for her had blossomed into love, he thought it was a joke, but it wasn't. As a man, he sought courage and told her of his feelings, the girl responded in a manner which shouts 'friend zoned'. He took it in good faith and continued being her friend. The talk occasionally, now the shocking thing he told me recently is that, he can't concentrate. At work, at home and when he is reading. Anytime he tries to do something, he thinks about her. My worry right now is that his exam is in less than two months and he can't concentrate because of her. Yes he said she is a good person but he not concentrating is another case.. I
Fellow nairalanders, please advise him especially the guys who are experiencing or ve experienced it.
I really want him to pass his professional exam and make it in life but his lack of concentration is another case. Over to you nlanders. I hope he sees this.
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by Behira(f): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Brb
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by kossyablaze(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
OK brb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by eph12(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Just tell him you love him and you're there for him at least till after his exam then you can send him back to the friendzone too.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by kilokeys(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
He should change his game...

Make himself unavailable ..
She knows him... So he's become predictable and boring.

Its a long-term plan..

In that time frame.. Things go happen.

I did that. .. And after 2 years.. I am nt even interested again sef.
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tell your frnd to go get a life,for pete's sake the gal in question refused,so?he should better concentrate more on his exams,yea it not easy but he have to set his priorities straight, thinking abt someone that dont give a dim abt your feelings would do no good....op advise your frnd to choose,his exams or the lady,after then whatsoever he choose,let him give more concentration.,

love.

Besides,it not advisable to enter a one sided affair,from the look of tinx the guy in question seem to be head over heel in love with this gurl unfortunately the lady is not so into him hence frnd zone things,so tell him to better let it go,love is mostly enjoyed when the two parties involve are crazily into each other..,.,.
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by hob(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Because of a girl, person no fit concentrate

i tire....better finish d exams nd face the girl or is she running away niiii
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by Acidosis(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Has he eaten today?
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by IamLEGEND1: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
perhaps it will be best if he failed the exams....
I think his stupĂ­dity will be taken down a notch or two.....
#BitchAssNiggazEverywhere
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by Cutehector(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
He should get laid... Asap... Op u can help by gvn him dat.
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by IamRespected: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
The mistake that ur friend made was keeping tat lady he approached as a friend, for goodness sake why will u wnt 2 keep a lady u toasted as a friend Call it in maturity or anytin but for me, once I approach a lady nd she refuse, I will send tat girl 2 strangerzone, tat is d only way 2 kill wateva crush I had on her
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by vani86: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
OP its obvious you love him. just shag him, he will come back to his senses
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by Nicklaus(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
He is obsessed with the girl. When you are in love you do so without anxiety. When you find yourself getting anxious, you are simply after sth you aren't sure of.

If you care so much about your friend's success. Tell him to take her out and have a neutral talk with her without mentioning his feelings towards her.

It ll help with his obsessions.
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by datyrone(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
He should get laid... Asap... Op u can help by gvn him dat.

thats just the plain truth...
he shud also discontinue any contact with the gal...for his own good and selfworth
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by therealdeal10: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
4rm wat u wrote i'm nt sure ur friend is crious.

Really Obsessing ova a gal dat has friend zoned u n u av an important professional exam 2 pass. E cn jst as well 4get about writing d exam n chase d gal all his lyf
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by Haywhymido(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ode of guy, na because of gal dem send am go school? Misplaced priority.
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by guitarmanpharell(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamRespected:
The mistake that ur friend made was keeping tat lady he approached as a friend, for goodness sake why will u wnt 2 keep a lady u toasted as a friend Call it in maturity or anytin but for me, once I approach a lady nd she refuse, I will send tat girl 2 strangerzone, tat is d only way 2 kill wateva crush I had on her
lol..bad guy
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by IamRespected: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
guitarmanpharell:
lol..bad guy
It seriously amazes me why some guys will wnt 2 continue seeing a lady tat refused them, no wonder why these bxches magarize them
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by sseunth(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tell him to get fifa15 or pes13....
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by 7footre(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
why you de drink panadol for another person headache? shey him be nlander? if he wants to bring d issue here he would have. so why you de was him dirty pant outside...... abi na you de find indirect advice?
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm. End times
Re: Romance Landers Come In Here And Drop An Advice For A Fellow Rlander. by Adaeze003(f): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
I think when he fails the exam, he will be able to concentrate for the next one...

Don't mention wink

(1) (Reply)

Advice: Short Of Airtime But ... / Read This Lovely Letter A Naija Guy Wrote To His Girlfriend [Photo] / Hall Pass In Relationships..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.