Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, (1089 Views)

Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / Ladies: Why Wear Provocative Dresses But Complain About Pervs Checking You Out? / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Iv been a good follower of romance section,,,most threads,,,guys are always cmplainin abt women,,,its either they are gold diggers,,theyr bitches and the list goes on,,,but when u visit the dating and hook up section,,,u notice that it's mostly guys that drop their numbers,bbm pins and looking for baes for relationship,friendship and marriage,,,baes drop theirs but it's only a handful of them,,,does it mean we need d baes more despite d havoc they're wrecking on us??
Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by IamforGod: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is so funny!!!!

Guys are wailers I swear!!!
Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by pTomz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
lmao....op it like u've not seen all those watsapp Sex, porrnn chat groups they bring up, it mostly males u see dropping dia numz n 1 or 2 females...
Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by AmakaDNBStories(f): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Check my signature, you'd be glad
Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by ronald4lif(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Constructive criticism is necessary sometimes to correct some wrong impression and misdemeanor of some women, which should be seen as nothing but a positive gesture and a step to encourage them for a change. It's not a hate campaign and shouldn't be misconstrue for loathing of women.

I'll dish out as much criticism as I'm willing to take when it comes to members of my sex. The only difference however is that a lot of guys here don't ever want to be corrected and feel some false exaggerated sense of entitlement and importance and think we don't have our own blemishes. Which is false as we equally have our own share of negative attitude.

Some guys do share their contact details for just networking and not necessarily to hook up and while some are for a hook up and possibly build up a date, which isn't bad. Whichever way, men and women can't do without each other so it's better everyone tone down their criticism a bit and keep it as civil as possible. No need to always criticise when we all have our own dirt and can't swallow the pills of criticism in good faith when dished to us.

1 Like

Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
Constructive criticism is necessary sometimes to correct some wrong impression and misdemeanor of some women, which should be seen as nothing but a positive gesture and a step to encourage them for a change. It's not a hate campaign and shouldn't be misconstrue for loathing of women.

I'll dish out as much criticism as I'm willing to take when it comes to members of my sex. The only difference however is that a lot of guys here don't ever want to be corrected and feel some false exaggerated sense of entitlement and importance and think we don't have our own blemishes. Which is false as we equally have our own share of negative attitude.

Some guys do share their contact details for just networking and not necessarily to hook up and while some are for a hook up and possibly build up a date, which isn't bad. Whichever way, men and women can't do without each other so it's better everyone tone down their criticism a bit and keep it as civil as possible. No need to always criticise when we all have our own dirt and can't swallow the pills of criticism in good faith when dished to us.
nice post,,,r u Patrick obiaghon's son/cousin?

1 Like

Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Una never giv me answers to ds topic? If to say na sex topic,,,everybody go comment
Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Toto is the best food on earth.

No food is as sweet as Toto
Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by 400billionman: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin

I don't belong here..
Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
jboy73:
Toto is the best food on earth.

No food is as sweet as Toto
ur own bad oo
Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by hebenezher(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Arrrrg! newbie... well get it straight... conji Wey you dey see so, nah bastard
Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by IamLEGEND1: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Àss-worshipers thread....
uuuuuurrrrgggghhhhhh
driver make we turn jor
I no dey drop here again.

1 Like

Re: We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Àss-worshipers thread....

uuuuuurrrrgggghhhhhh

driver make we turn jor

I no dey drop here again.
na u b d ass worshipper grin kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? / Can Yhu Date A Girl Without Curves/does Girls Without Curves Interest Yhu?? / See My Style Of Toasting My New Girlfriend (Wumi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.