Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,567 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? (1098 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by ZeliaLauren(f): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok, this guy should cut the crap here! He keeps calling and calling my phone! i know i gave him my number and all, but he is just someone i met on Palmchat. He keeps saying he wants to date me. I mean i like him, but i am not cool with the fact that i met him on an instant messaging app.
So ladies, am i old school, or is it cool to date a guy you met through instant messaging?
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2015
You should have thought about that before giving him your number. I don't see why you're complaining now. Whay did you think he asked for the number for? To read you your daily horoscope? Old school or not, you knew wassup.

Anyway, personally, I'd be a little wary of someone I met online. The killer lurks, oh so says my paranoid side.

Date, don't date him...whatever floats your gondola.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2015
The poster above me gave you your much needed answer

Whatever makes you sleep at night...

Personally, I don't think I can though

1 Like

Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by AfroKnight: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You should have thought about that before giving him your number. I don't see why you're complaining now. Whay did you think he asked for the number for? To read you your daily horoscope? Old school or not, you knew wassup.

Anyway, personally, I'd be a little wary of someone I met online. The killer lurks, oh so says my paranoid side.

grin I wonder what she expected him to do with her number.

OP you say you like him? Just meet someplace nice for a conversation. You'll know him better.
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin I wonder what she expected him to do with her number.

IKR. Smh. Some girls are just born confused

1 Like

Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Sunexy(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2015
cheesy
Op, it looks like u gave him ur number xo dat he cud hear some of ur caller tunes nd feel elated
#yimu
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Michellla(f): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Michellla(f): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by AfroKnight: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Being idealistic,I don't fink the medium by which u meet a person matters....as long as he turns out to be levelheaded and suits u..nd fcos,if u're genuinely attractid to him....But a girl gets tired when a dude turns himself into a pest. So my dear,if yhu find love on social media nd u sure bout wah yhu feel,then screw the medium. It doesn't count. After all,the guys out there are the same ones on social media.
I haven't been there, though...

#Philosopher Quëën#

1 Like

Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Ballmer: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2015
What is Palm chat
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by ZeliaLauren(f): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2015
@Ballmer: Palmchat is an instant messaging app with amazing features. check it out, its really cool.
You can download it at www.palmchatnow.com.
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by ZeliaLauren(f): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2015
@oliviaarims: Thanks dear. Needed to hear that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=ZeliaLauren post=39232840]@oliviaarims: Thanks dear. Needed to hear that.[/quote.
#smiles#
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by happney65: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All of you are born confused. All..
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2015
happney65:

Ok
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Ballmer: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
ZeliaLauren:
@Ballmer: Palmchat is an instant messaging app with amazing features. check it out, its really cool.
You can download it at www.palmchatnow.com.

Can't find that in App Store. I doubt if I can download from else own my phone. Wouldn't mind meeting cool babes on palm chat though.
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

HaHa...ohoohohoo.....Hi- larious reply. Abeg, what is gondola sef?
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

HaHa...ohoohohoo.....Hi- larious reply. Abeg, what is gondola sef?

Lol, it's those small wooden boats

Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Fraih(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Being idealistic,I don't fink the medium by which u meet a person matters....as long as he turns out to be levelheaded and suits u..
I second you my dear, the thing with we ladies is that we feel guys run a fake life online which is not most of the time true...
Whatever the medium, guys are guys and we still have some REAL ones out there. i have had some i met online and like seriously.... dey av been awesome, even without us meeting.

@originalPoster, u might not date him until you meet and yu really know about him, someone u met online is not the same as the ones yu know and have spent time with, even if u chat for hours online.
Stay safe dear, av been in this shoes before But we had to meet first of all....
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Candyrain(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, it's those small wooden boats
You need to see something, I'll cc you to the thread.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Johnnoah1st: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
ZeliaLauren:
Ok, this guy should cut the crap here! He keeps calling and calling my phone! i know i gave him my number and all, but he is just someone i met on Palmchat. He keeps saying he wants to date me. I mean i like him, but i am not cool with the fact that i met him on an instant messaging app.
So ladies, am i old school, or is it cool to date a guy you met through instant messaging?
so many under 18 on nairaland dis days
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Holorunloseyi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Being idealistic,I don't fink the medium by which u meet a person matters....as long as he turns out to be levelheaded and suits u..nd fcos,if u're genuinely attractid to him....But a girl gets tired when a dude turns himself into a pest. So my dear,if yhu find love on social media nd u sure bout wah yhu feel,then screw the medium. It doesn't count. After all,the guys out there are the same ones on social media.
I haven't been there, though...

#Philosopher Quëën#
d medium nvr matter even the person u meet is church might nt b a saint as sm1 u meet at d club so 4get hw u meet and dance to d tone of ur heart
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
happney65:

. . . . some are more confused than the others.
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fraih:

I second you my dear, the thing with we ladies is that we feel guys run a fake life online which is not most of the time true...
Whatever the medium, guys are guys and we still have some REAL ones out there. i have had some i met online and like seriously.... dey av been awesome, even without us meeting.

@originalPoster, u might not date him until you meet and yu really know about him, someone u met online is not the same as the ones yu know and have spent time with, even if u chat for hours online.
Stay safe dear, av been in this shoes before But we had to meet first of all....
Yea...I don't support online dating. That's the part that doesn't make sense to me. If u've got an interest in sb,then try to meet nd know them in real life before going into anyfin serious....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by happney65: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

some are more confused than the others.

But all of them still dey confused
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
happney65:

But all of them still dey confused
. . . . they are never sure of what they really want.
Re: Ladies,would You Date A Guy You Met Through Instant Messaging? by happney65: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

they are never sure of what they really want.

Never..Have u heard this saying?.. Women what do you want?.We dont know.When do you want it? Nowwwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother In A Dating Mess / 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys / See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.