Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) (7007 Views)

Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by DAVIYJONESS: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Finally, the man of list is coming out of the closet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by HIScraziness(m): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2017
Ok
Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by Young03(m): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2017
sad
Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by thesicilian: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
Finally, the man of list is coming out of the closet.

Do you know what it means to come out of the closet?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2017
Don't lie, you re a barber ryt??
#YOLO

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by TheValiant(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Oh, so you're a barber, good to know. smiley
Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by TheValiant(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus
Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by DAVIYJONESS: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2017
TheValiant:
Oh, so you're a barber, good to know. smiley
No I run it with workers I don't even know how to barb low cut.i have 6 shops.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by ogorwyne(f): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2017
looks like those guys that used to sing those African China kind of songs back in the days. when will those beards migrate to other parts of your face?

6 Likes

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Mgbeke feeling fly angry

4 Likes

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by makydebbie(f): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2017
sad

Lemme not say what's on my mind.
Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by TheValiant(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
No I run it with workers I don't even know how to barb low cut.i have 6 shops.

6 barbing salons, I guess?
Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
The goaty be like rat chop

1 Like

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
Jesus!

I take back all my insults, wars, words, smileys I have exchanged with you. You should be ignored!

Damn it!

#Spits undecided

5 Likes

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2017
ogorwyne:
looks like those guys that used to sing those African China kind of songs back in the days
hahahahaha grin grin

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2017
TheValiant:
Berbierklaus
Hi
Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by FTbomb(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
your barbershop is nice, op..

2 Likes

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by TheValiant(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Hi
Someone's giving me a cold shoulder grin
Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by deathstroke(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2017
DuchessDee:
Jesus!

I take back all my insults, wars, words, smileys I have exchanged with you. You should be ignored!

Damn it!

#Spits undecided

Are you even pretty? cos the last time I came across your picture.
To be honest, I couldn't eat again.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2017
TheValiant:

Someone's giving me a cold shoulder grin
Not me,Not when Valentine is near grin
I even pinged you since tongue

1 Like

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2017
kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2017
Kileleyi ooo nitori oloun,ha!coming out of the closet wen someone no b shiit! cheesy cheesy na wahoo,na real waaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2017
deathstroke:

By beauty filled your brain grin cheesy

Come in your Main sweetiesmiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by SalomonKane: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Nice. I like the fact that you're a man of your own, and you answer to no man.

Take a bow, bro. You deserve it. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by TheValiant(m): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Not me,Not when Valentine is near grin

I even pinged you since tongue

I didn't reply cos I've been offline almost 2 days now. I lost my phone, again. embarassed
Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2017
Nice pics, at least you're doing something meaningful.

3 Likes

Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by jamalnation(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2017
Hehehe
Re: DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) by DAVIYJONESS: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
deathstroke:

thank you brilliant man it is not her fault it is tosyne2much that chased her 12 year's old boobs and 6 year's old grand mama ass.she is now feeling like miss Ibadan 1978.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? / I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . / Lady Reveals How A Man Attempted To Sleep With Her In His Office (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.