Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. (866 Views)

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chaiiii, I have really seen trouble in this life. my female course mates are teaming against me, with the reason being that I am not asking them out. instead I prefer going out with girls in other departments like MassCom, Elementary education, Administration and planning, Biochemistry, microbiology etc. So, just about last week. they reported Every thing I say about any lecturer be it in public or private. Could they be witch hunting me? help o, I can't date them all.
Re: Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
They need deliverance
TAKE THEM TO T.B JOSHUA TAKE THEM TO S.C.O.A.N.

#YOLO
Re: Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Bro fear those girls oooooooo
Re: Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. by falconey(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
just be close to them, be friends.
Re: Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. by lekjons(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
what exactly do u want us to do

1 Like

Re: Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. by czarr(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Everyone knows you don't date from ur dept.
Its almost a norm
Re: Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Samostical:
Chaiiii, I have really seen trouble in this life. my female course mates are teaming against me, with the reason being that I am not asking them out. instead I prefer going out with girls in other departments like MassCom, Elementary education, Administration and planning, Biochemistry, microbiology etc. So, just about last week. they reported Every thing I say about any lecturer be it in public or private. Could they be witch hunting me? help o, I can't date them all.
The highlighted is the problem: you go out with toddlers, and now, they know about it. You're in big trouble. cheesy
Re: Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. by marshalcarter: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
See dis dullard sha....tell dem if dem born dem well...dey should cum nd meet you@ur frnd apartment or hostel rather..cheesy 1 by 1 ooo...den u knw the rest naaaw grin
Re: Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
You're in a real deep pit af poo mehn
Girls are natural geniuses at sinking a floating ship
Re: Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Help: The Girls In My Department Are Teaming Against Me. by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Delusion.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Ladies With Standards Look For In A Husband / Moment Of Truth. / Please I Need An Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.