Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Trinity Fools Of Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trinity Fools Of Nairaland (5685 Views)

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:
WATCH YOUR MOUTH ETHINIC BIGOT. Am not Fulani but you are obviously delusional.

This speaks volumes about you bigot. Keep living under the Illusion that your Tribe is Superior
Fuvking Keyboard Warrior.

Your Generational Curse
Is a Big Loss
To No Sane Human
Its obvious you are still on the Orgasm
You derived from that Goat you Fuvked
Keep on making Dumb Comments
One day you will be buried in Cement.

Idiot fool no one can Attest to your usefulness in this world, All you do is Mooch off Your equally Criminal Extended Family. Born Vagabonds whose sole mission in life is to Rape Goats. undecided

shocked

6 Likes

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
And I used to think one of 'em was a bit matured for this 'show of shame' dunno the other one....
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
primeminister go sleep

4 Likes

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
WTF Happened to this Thread.... All I wanted was a fun thread with people planning how to get rid of Teenagers. SMH embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:
shocked shocked shocked
Hey! I was awestruck not thunderstruck grin
Concentrate on the wrestle and struggle
I see you've the potentials to hustling and winning wink
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by dharay99: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:
WATCH YOUR MOUTH ETHINIC BIGOT. Am not Fulani but you are obviously delusional.

This speaks volumes about you bigot. Keep leaving under the Illusion that your Tribe is Superior
Fuvking Keyboard Warrior.

Your Generational Curse
Is a Big Loss
To No Sane Human
Its obvious you are still on the Orgasm
You derived from that Goat you Fuvked
Keep on making Dumb Comments
One day you will be buried in Cement.

Idiot fool no one can Attest to your usefulness in this world, All you do is Mooch off Your equally Criminal Extended Family. Born Vagabonds whose sole mission in life is to Rape Goats. undecided

buhahahhah, & he
is still cryin, denying he is not
a fulani herdsman.... grin

Ur dad weeps evry day cuz he always regrets he stopped d doc from abortinq yhu. An illiterate u are,

Yhur ape-like dad is d chairman of bricklayers association...n u went ahead to update it on fb. Who d fùck does sumfin silly like daht.

Say anoda daft word and i will lecture u d hard way. I'm sure u are brainless, oh yes u are brainless cuz if u ain't brainless, u wunt av a borrowed wristwatch on d wall,
wyl d stolen wallclock is tied 2ur hand with a rope. Spitting on u wuld b an honour...i should fart on u weneva im pressed...u are worthless....d only usefullness in ur cremated life is ur rectangular shaped head which is meant 4ritual,
#plz fuçkinq quote me back#.
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by dharay99: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
otibho, hw did yhu get here... grin
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by dharay99: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:
WTF Happened to this Thread.... All I wanted was a fun thread with people planning how to get rid of Teenagers. SMH embarassed
moroniç daftard,
Who are u askinq daht stupíd question,

Are u ds mad....wah else were u expecting
On a whack thread like ds.
#exclusive confident mad teenage imp. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Damn your life is worthless if you ain "Refereeing" a fight you are getting into one.

Even A 12yr old would Rape_ you in a real fight....Actually it's not Rape since you enjoy all kinds of things shoved up your Butthole lipsrsealed

Shameless Cur of A Spineless 2 timing Gangbanger. You don't even know your Dad and Your Dad doesn't know you....Epic Bastard......A living Stereotype to Darwin's Theory... The Only reason you are still Alive is because you an Inbred Gangbanged daily by your Alleged Uncle and Grandpa.

If you don't have any better thing to do...Get A Rope

And Strangle your D*** till it cuts off

#ONE LESS CRETIN TO THE GENE POOL
dharay99:

buhahahhah, & he
is still cryin, denying he is not
a fulani herdsman.... grin

Ur dad weeps evry day cuz he always regrets he stopped d doc from abortinq yhu. An illiterate u are,

Yhur ape-like dad is d chairman of bricklayers association...n u went ahead to update it on fb. Who d fùck does sumfin silly like daht.

Say anoda daft word and i will lecture u d hard way. I'm sure u are brainless, oh yes u are brainless cuz if u ain't brainless, u wunt av a borrowed wristwatch on d wall,
wyl d stolen wallclock is tied 2ur hand with a rope. Spitting on u wuld b an honour...i should fart on u weneva im pressed...u are worthless....d only usefullness in ur cremated life is ur rectangular shaped head which is meant 4ritual,
#plz fuçkinq quote me back#.
angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Damn your life is worthless if you ain "Refereeing" a fight you are getting into one.

Even A 12yr old would Rape_ you in a real fight....Actually it's not Rape since you enjoy all kinds of things shoved up your Butthole lipsrsealed

Shameless Cur of A Spineless 2 timing Gangbanger. You don't even know your Dad and Your Dad doesn't know you....Epic Bastard......A living Stereotype to Darwin's Theory... The Only reason you are still Alive is because you an Inbred Gangbanged daily by your Alleged Uncle and Grandpa.

If you don't have any better thing to do...Get A Rope

Ow ! LyRiCaL sLuT. grin
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Strange, I wasn't rhyming or even forming lyrics grin
Sabrwahaqqo:

Ow ! LyRiCaL sLuT. grin
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by dharay99: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:

If you don't have any better thing to do...Ge

yhu see yhur miserable life,
Yhu don't know wah else to type dan to
repeat wah u've been saying since d Genesis
of yhur lame thread.

Fuçk yhu on daily basis imp, u are even spacing
ur lame poems to make it look like u typed sumfin
meaningful....lol.
Niqqurs, I'm sorry buh yhu are FOOLISH.

Ur dad tried money ritual buh still didnt work 4him....u guys av been destined to b poor till judgement day....ur mum is so poor when served fried rice n turkey in a party, she was still asking for groundnut-cake(kulikuli) to step down her meal...

Tell ur dad i said he should come wid doz 2shovels, a rake n headpan cuz d front gutter of my house is now dirty & tell him to bring ur sister along..cuz....my new dog needs to learn new sex styles...lmfao.!
#plz quote me baq ⁴more# angry

2 Likes

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Strange, I wasn't rhyming or even forming lyrics grin

Lol. I say that to folks that know how to make sense wink
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
A Trip to Genesis reveals your mom A lunatic Being Raped by a Gangbanger.

The Resulting Exodus is A Scallywag with a Fish For a Brain. Take the Leap of Faith to your Chronicles all we see is A Fuvking Dimwit who proves time and time Again he has the Mental Ability of An Autistic Demented Stark Naked Lunatic.

Ask John the Carpenter He wouldn't F*** your mother's wide ass Pvssy for Any price in the world. Your Mother had to stop charging prices for her rotten Pvssy, even a mad man wouldn't try that kinda Suicide.

That Nigga Is the Revelations of your Life in 4 paragraphs
Now Give me a good laugh
dharay99:

yhu see yhur miserable life,
Yhu don't know wah else to type dan to
repeat wah u've been saying since d Genesis
of yhur lame thread.

Fuçk yhu on daily basis imp, u are even spacing
ur lame poems to make it look like u typed sumfin
meaningful....lol.
Niqqurs, I'm sorry buh yhu are FOOLISH.

Ur dad tried money ritual buh still didnt work 4him....u guys av been destined to b poor till judgement day....ur mum is so poor when served fried rice n turkey in a party, she was still asking for groundnut-cake(kulikuli) to step down her meal...

Tell ur dad i said he should come wid doz 2shovels, a rake n headpan cuz d front gutter of my house is now dirty & tell him to bring ur sister along..cuz....my new dog needs to learn new sex styles...lmfao.!
#plz quote me baq ⁴more# angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
dharay99:
otibho, hw did yhu get here... grin
lol,dat admission thread is dry today
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by cyprus000: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
[size=13pt]
I can't believe you guyz can disrespect your mama and papa by engaging in this kind of dual and having them insulted.

Spits.angry
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by dharay99: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:
A Trip to Genesis reveals your A lunatic Being Raped by a Gangbanger.

The Resulting Exodus is A Scallywag with a Fish For a Wag. Take the Leap of Faith to the your Chronicles all we see is A Fuvking Dimwit who proves time and time Again he has the Mental Ability of An Autistic Demented Stark Naked Lunatic.

Ask John the Carpenter He wouldn't F*** your mother's wide ass Pvssy for Any price in the world. Your Mother had to stop charging prices for her rotten Pvssy, even a mad man wouldn't try that kinda Suicide.

That Nigga Is the Revelations of your Life in 4 paragraphs
Now Give me a good laugh

& again, same old crap, yhu
Keep typinq trash wyl i keep slapping
yhu in the face ok....

Bird-brained oaf, tell us why yhu so SHORT yhu will need a ladder to CLIMB a maggie cube..?

U got a new bicycle, u asked it ²b placed on ur bald head to take it home, ppl asked why,
Yhu fuckingly replied "e never know road"

U so ugly u came fifth durinq a beauty contest wid monkeys in d forest, ur moroñic uncle sleeps wid ur castrated basket-cùnt like mum to help ur impotent dad get d job done.
#fulani piq, plz quote me baq#

2 Likes

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by falconey(m): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by dharay99: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Otibho80:
lol,dat admission thread is dry today
enjoy d show den.
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
[size=99pt]K[/size]
dharay99:

& again, same old crap, yhu
Keep typinq trash wyl i keep slapping
yhu in the face ok....

Bird-brained oaf, tell us why yhu so SHORT yhu will need a ladder to CLIMB a maggie cube..?

U got a new bicycle, u asked it ²b placed on ur bald head to take it home, ppl asked why,
Yhu fuckingly replied "e never know road"

U so ugly u came fifth durinq a beauty contest wid monkeys in d forest, ur moroñic uncle sleeps wid ur castrated basket-cùnt like mum to help ur impotent dad get d job done.
#fulani piq, plz quote me baq#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mmmmmmn....... embarassed
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been a Fun Thread but it's a school week and I Have a project deadline to meet. Sweet Dreams yo y'all kiss

1 Like

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
dharay99:

enjoy d show den.
dharay just stop dis e-fight abeg
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by dharay99: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:
K
hahahahahah,
That's all yhu got left.? Mtcheeeeew.!
Fuçk yhu asshòle,
Next tym don't dare fuçk wid mi. undecided

Im done shavinq ur bald head,
Now shamefully fuçk off loser.!
#la reply yhu again, la bend#
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by dharay99: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Otibho80:
dharay just stop dis e-fight abeg
ohk, I'm stoppinq,
the pillock has withdrawn.

#qudnyt dear.;
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Food For "Thot"....No Pun Intended grin

Its okay to slip into the Madness of Online Anonymysity but if you do it on a regular Basis.....NIGGA SEEK HELP embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
dharay99:

ohk, I'm stoppinq,
the pillock has withdrawn.

#qudnyt dear.;
yeah,good night and sleep tight
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by falconey(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Otibho80:
yeah,good night and sleep tight

let me guess you were invited to stop dharay99 from the e-fight?

You are not active in this section and not following either of the monikers. Nice move.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mtcheeeeew! sad
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Trinity Fools Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking / Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women / Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.