Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women (5670 Views)

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? / I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by meeky007(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
pls it's not dat I don't like girls, it's just a turn off for me I'm always attracted to older nd married women nd they always come for me. what should I do pls
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by dewhaley: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Tocynone(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Get a job and get married

22 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by SageMK: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
Interesting. shocked

Is it your medial prefrontal cortex that's responsible for this attraction or the phallus that's hidden in your pants?

Anyway, adultery is a short trip to misery.

Get married to a matured woman to keep you in check.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Chanchit: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Continue my brother till you jam a psychopath's wife, your dick go end up inside pepper soup. Odobo de'le danimo niyen.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by meeky007(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chanchit:
Continue my brother till you jam a psychopath's wife, your dick go end up inside pepper soup. Odobo dele damino niyen.
see as e sweet for mouth, but u will never undstd

The topic says they(women)always come for us
GATHER HERE IF U EXPERIENCED OR FEEL THE SAME

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Junkie1: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
THAT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL JUST GOAN KNACK REGINA DANIELS LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS undecided MAGUN LE LE

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by BareFacedLies(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
meeky007:
pls it's not dat I don't like girls, it's just a turn off for me
I'm always attracted to older nd married women
nd they always come for me. what should I do pls

Married women are usually sweeter and they come with less stress.

Just make sure you're discrete

5 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by BBBmall25: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
This Nigga Abeg Na Which Kind Smoke U Dey

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
imagine someone fu*cking your wife and you will end the obsession.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by meeky007(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Junkie1:
THAT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL JUST GOAN KNACK REGINA DANIELS LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS undecided MAGUN LE LE
bad mind everytime
must everything be sex?
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by bammy00(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Help me as well. I am always attracted to the wives of guys who are attracted to married women.

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by internationalman(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Me I'm always attracted to people's girlfriends..

If u are my friend don't try bringing your girl along with you coming to visit me.. Or bringing me along going to visit her..

I have snatched about 3 of my friends girlfriends like that..

There are somethings that just work for u and some selected few set of people in this life without putting much effort into it..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by toks208: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
meeky007:

Older women..no wahala...But married women... go for deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by stillseth: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Continue ooo, na "magun" go kill you las las.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by NeekolazWorld(m): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2019
They say fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead body enter grave.
You can continue since you still don't know the implications of seeing a married woman. One day you will find out and I just hope you will be alive after the experience to tell the story and probably preach the gospel because I know if you survive it you must turn born again.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Adakintroy2: 1:18am On Jul 09, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Married women are usually sweeter and they come with less stress.

Just make sure you're discrete

The die we DE call Una two DE use turaya satalite phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by FreeSpirited: 2:20am On Jul 09, 2019
I'm attracted to older women too, infact I ogle and check out older ladies more than young gals...I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Innobee99(m): 3:21am On Jul 09, 2019
Be ready to get attracted to death.....

Older women kee u there!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by FairAdvocate(m): 4:56am On Jul 09, 2019
You don't have any problem my brother. Just take your ministry to the next level and soonest you will reap the fruit of your labour 'either you somersault or crow'. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by merit1988(f): 5:20am On Jul 09, 2019
It's a free world ....just be careful and look b4 u leap

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Jayrockk: 6:35am On Jul 09, 2019
internationalman:
Me I'm always attracted to people's girlfriends..

If u are my friend don't try bringing your girl along with you coming to visit me.. Or bringing me along going to visit her..

I have snatched about 3 of my friends girlfriends like that..

There are somethings that just work for u and some selected few set of people in this life without putting much effort into it..
you snatched 3?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by bdchange(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2019
Don't worry when you get married, men would also be attracted to your wife. Don't get jealous by then or try to caution her. Just understand is also part of life just as it is with you.

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by GrowYourSales(m): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2019
You like good food prepared by another man.
olè

I'm sure you don't want to be unfortunate in this life.

7 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Quality20(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2019
congrats
Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by FreeSpirited: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2019
GrowYourSales:
You like good food prepared by another man.
olè

I'm sure you don't want to be unfortunate in this life.

What's there, some men don't even value their wife, so, those wives are looking for men that will service them well. I have about two married women that are currently on my head..ready to knack me if I give them go ahead, but I've been dodging them somehow cos I'm not quite ready..or just sceptical about it. I see no big deal about servicing another mans wife that is willing and sexually frustrated in her marriage

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by GrowYourSales(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2019
FreeSpirited:
What's there, some men don't even value their wife, so, those wives are looking for men that will service them well. I have about two married women that are currently on my head..ready to knack me if I give them go ahead, but I've been dodging them somehow cos I'm not quite ready..or just sceptical about it. I see no big deal about servicing another mans wife that is willing and sexually frustrated in her marriage

Yes, you're right, stolen food is sweet.

Until when it is yours that is stolen.

May yours be stolen when your wife gives the go ahead

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by FreeSpirited: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2019
GrowYourSales:

Yes, you're right, stolen food is sweet.

Until when it is yours that is stolen.

May yours be stolen when your wife gives the go ahead

Mtcheww..Usual line. Do you think every man worries about if a woman is faithful or not? These days, even the one that seems faithful aren't to be trusted, cos when a woman knows she has your full trust, she can then do what she likes cos she believes she's covered by your trust.

If she wants to fvvck..she should fvvck na..did I hold the lock to her pvvsy? Even men that bought heaven and earth and overly romantic to their wife still get cheated on. A woman that will cheat will cheat...so I don't care, since most men aren't even aware their wives are cheating..yet they are still happy together since the secret is well kept.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by GrowYourSales(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2019
FreeSpirited:

Mtcheww..Usual line. Do you think every man worries about if a woman is faithful or not? These days, even the one that seems faithful aren't to be trusted, cos when a woman knows she has your full trust, she can then do what she likes cos she believes she's covered by your trust.

If she wants to fvvck..she should fvvck na..did I hold the lock to her pvvsy? Even men that bought heaven and earth and overly romantic to their wife still get cheated on. A woman that will cheat will cheat...so I don't care, since most men aren't even aware their wives are cheating..yet they are still happy together since the secret is well kept.

For now you're not married.

When you get married let's talk about this.

But then don't try getting married if you'd end up bleeping others..what's the use of the marriage then?

Love & trust is the foundation of good marriages. Once it is taken away then peace would be taken away from your household.

Why get married and feel alone & unhappy when you can stay single bleep as much you want & be happy

I'll advice you choose the latter

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by FreeSpirited: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2019
GrowYourSales:

For now you're not married.

When you get married let's talk about this.

But then don't try getting married if you'd end up bleeping others..what's the use of the marriage then?

Love & trust is the foundation of good marriages. Once it is taken away then peace would be taken away from your household.

Why get married and feel alone & unhappy when you can stay single bleep as much you want & be happy

I'll advice you choose the latter

You are talking normal woman nonsense...I'm not married, but what I've seen, and the experience I have with married folks, both married men and women are more than yours. So just face front...and stop telling me to get married.

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm Always Attracted To Married Women by Diamond23(f): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2019
meeky007:
For d older unmarried women I can understand buh for older married women I don’t understand. Z like ur village pples r on ur case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogbeni! See How This Aboki Man Dey Rock This Fine Girl Ass / The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.