Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. (7976 Views)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... / The Niger Delta Question And Ineffective Security Presence In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by aldrick: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2015
No reasonable niger delta (south south) would love to be in a country(biafra) were 45% of its population is of one ethnic group (igbo), Coupled with the accusation already placed on the 45%(igbo) on marginalisation and various attempt of colonising before and during the eastern region government of the other 55% (South south), whereas the 55% is more developed infrastructurally,culturally with a better economy,political success, larger land mask e.t.c than the 45% (igbo). Now when ever the 45% (igbo) hear or read anything about the 55% not been part of biafra but to be on there own as niger delta republic (for only the south south states) the 45% (igbos) kick against it with its fullest strength even when this 55% (south south) were never biafrans as 98% of its population coupled with its traditional leaders reject the biafran offer by the 45% (ojukwu) and sided the nigeria state which led to the killing of millions of the 45% (igbos) but yet this 45% (igbos) are still kiling themselves on the 55% (south south) who do not even care about them (igbos) as no group,forum,organisation be it traditional or political unites them togther, but yet this 45% (igbos) have failed to quit there quest on acquiring the 55% (igbos) to there biafra, the most painfull thing is that the 55% (south south) have deep hatred for the 45% (igbos) to the point that some ethnic groups of the 55% (south south) do not marry nor sell lands to the 45% (igbos) the question is why are this 45% (igbos) so desperate about the 55% (south south)??

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Seuncoded(f): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn Mat ****ReSpread*****3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2015
Yoruba maggot!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by DaBullIT(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Don't you Love 55 and 45 % within themselves ?
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Chibuhealth(f): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Who is this foo.l? How many weed have u taken this morning? On Biafra i stand! If you like photoshop another picture, your destiny is landlocked and not Biafra. Ewu yellowbar

26 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by HeIsJesus: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Trash, full of grammatical errors, uninformed assumptions of data representation and biased analysis.

21 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by HeIsJesus: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Trash, full of grammatical errors, uninformed assumptions of data and biased analysis.

19 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by erikcantona: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Another mad man from yaba left !! We are no longer answering that name called ss we now knw better ! Together we are stronger !! We are biafrans mind you am from rivers state

23 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by EasternLionn: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2015
EzePromoe:
[b]OP, you're Yoruba. How did I know this? Your assertion on the ceased property bla bla bla depicted the common argument that some NLders from the Western divides do present. You've not even crossed the Niger bridge and you're coming with your 'we Niger Delta' rant. If a true Niger Deltan brings up this argument, here are some simple questions I will ask him/her, 'ARE ABIA, IMO & ONDO STATES NOT IN THE NIGER DELTA? IF YOU DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IGBOS WHILE WOULD YOU INCLUDE SOME IGBOID GROUPS IN YOUR MAP, OR DO YOU THINK WE DON'T WISH TO ALSO BE ON OUR OWN?' But I know that you're just an impostor but I was kind to reply you (something I rarely do) because you could be a Niger Deltan (perhaps from Ondo state) and you may be unschooled of Nigerian demographics.

There's this big mistake that some of you impostors get wrong which sells your tricks out and makes people identify you faster. And those mistakes are;

- You limit Igboland to the 5 SE states as it is obtainable in the SW. People who created those states new next to nothing about Igbos. Those boundaries are fraudulent and in no way reflect our identity.

- You exaggerate the Igboid denial story to soothe your ego. I saw in your post where you said the Ikwerres took abandoned properties. Where if I may ask? The properties that were ceased was by the Ijaws who then dominated the Rivers state of old. Some of the properties which was within Ikwerre enclaves such as Diobu, were guided by the Ikwerre people and later returned to the owners. Those who didn't come back to reclaim their properties for fear of Nigerian army killing them, and had their properties occupied. If you've been to Diobu area most especially Ileabuchi axis, Nnamdi Azikiwe bypass, you'll think you're in Onitsha or Aba and we're cool with it. Diobu indigenes have even integrated with the SE Igbo people in the area, and they speak the Igbo 'Creole' and pidgin English.

- When impersonating you guys don't do research or enquire before carrying out your task. Do you know that 80% non Igbo Rivers men can't tell the difference between a SE Igbomen and other Igbos. They see us all as one homogeneous entity, just as we would refer to all people from Efik, Ibibio, Annang even Ogoja people as 'Calabar people' though they may not agree with you. During the election period, I was arguing with someone who's from Abonema. He was arguing in Dakuku's favour and I in Wike's favour, and he mentioned to me that Igbos have been ruling Rivers state for 16 years (he was refering to the governorship of Odili, Omehia and Amaechi altogether).

- Not all Ikwerres (or any other Igboid groups) deny being Igbo. There are some people who are indifferent also to this divides. Those who deny being Igbo are in the minority. Why you hear mostly about them is because they are pretty loud in their denial. You remember when Amaechi spoke in Buhari's campaign in Owerri telling anyone who cares to listen in Igbo language that he is Igbo. He challenged Jonathan whose name was 'Ebele' to speak Igbo like he did. The word 'Igbo' has no meaning in Igbo language. During the pre-colonial era, all Igbo groups never had a common identity. We chose to live seperately in towns and villages. Don't be surprise, if any part of the SE today hadn't been part of the SE would have done same or even worse.

Finally on Biafran issue, you guys don't really know the dynamics of SS/SE involvement in this that is why you say thrash because it's beyond you. I am (or should I say 'I was') a believer in 'One Nigeria' but you guys make this mistake of collectively insulting the entire Igbo race because you think Biafra is synonymous with Igbo but you forget to grab the fact that just as there are pro-Biafrans amongst Igbo, the are also pro-Biafra Ijaws, Ibibio, Efik, Urhobo as well as anti-Biafran Igbos and other groups too. Now when you ignore this fact to collectively insult all of us, you don't know that you're uniting us unto one course which is BIAFRA. Or do you think because I want Nigeria to exist as one, I will side you to spit on my fathers land? I would rather have Nigeria break into pieces than work against the collective of my people. God forbid! I would rather align with Radio Biafra who's got something good to say about me than to settle for insults.

All I'm saying is that you're deceiving yourself if you think insulting SEners will pitch us against them. Think again bro.
[/b]

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Gr8tasign: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2015
Ur problem is too complicated cos ur lame,dumb n blind, if not so u would've been able to read the signs of time.

We're BIAFRANS!
(now choose to live with it or die hating)

19 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by beland15: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2015
aldrick:
No reasonable niger delta (south south) would love to be in a country(biafra) were 45% of its population is of one ethnic group (igbo), Coupled with the accusation already placed on the 45%(igbo) on marginalisation and various attempt of colonising before and during the eastern region government of the other 55% (South south), whereas the 55% is more developed infrastructurally,culturally with a better economy,political success, larger land mask e.t.c than the 45% (igbo). Now when ever the 45% (igbo) hear or read anything about the 55% not been part of biafra but to be on there own as niger delta republic (for only the south south states) the 45% (igbos) kick against it with its fullest strength even when this 55% (south south) were never biafrans as 98% of its population coupled with its traditional leaders reject the biafran offer by the 45% (ojukwu) and sided the nigeria state which led to the killing of millions of the 45% (igbos) but yet this 45% (igbos) are still kiling themselves on the 55% (south south) who do not even care about them (igbos) as no group,forum,organisation be it traditional or political unites them togther, but yet this 45% (igbos) have failed to quit there quest on acquiring the 55% (igbos) to there biafra, the most painfull thing is that the 55% (south south) have deep hatred for the 45% (igbos) to the point that some ethnic groups of the 55% (south south) do not marry nor sell lands to the 45% (igbos) the question is why are this 45% (igbos) so desperate about the 55% (south south)??

All the plots by yourobbers to divide the East will only be reaped by u after the referndum succeeds.
There are Igbo speaking clans all over the East and u write nonsense so some Igbos won't be part of BIAFRA.
Go and show us any map tgat has Nigerdelta in it the whole area was and is and will ever be BIAFRA

16 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by EasternLionn: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2015
This is the foolish guy that went and created Radio Niger Delta page, all the while he has been posting rubbish there, he only has 32 likes. SMH.

He was the fool that fabricated the "Ateke Tom Didn’t Endorse Resurrection of Biafra –Monarch - Radio Niger delta".

and this "Ikwerre is not Igbo and not from Igbo - Chinda Marvin".

But it is so unfortunate Ikwerre people denounced the fool there, look at one comment from the page
Yoruba fool, lm from lkwerre come and take away my lgboness fool. you soon die with this fake Yoruba media

LOL.

aldrick: Surrender now you have time, and don't forget to repent.

20 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by beland15: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2015
aldrick:

The hopeless person that wrote this is yorubber I just checked his profile where in one of his posts he cslled for East , West unity which all BIAFRANS jettisoned now he knows sw will be the only southern region left in nizooria and foolanis will finish them so he is looking for those foolish enough to be deceived by his trash can

12 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by nabiz(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2015
In my personal opinion as an Igbo man i don't like to be joined with the niger deltans in a country unless it is going to be a federal system of government where each region is allow to control there resource unlike d zoo. My reason is that both the igbos and niger delterns are endowed with natural resources. The niger deltans has oil but are un-industrious and very riotous, while the igbos also have different types of resource, though untapped.
We igbos can survive without the niger deltans even in a more peaceful way as niger deltan can also survive without the igbos.

10 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by yorubatic: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2015
My Diabolical yoruba clowns are only good at evil concoction. ..my yoruba people have fetish imaginations ...and this have been their undoing.

..expect them to bring another fairytale tomorrow and tell you how our Oduduwa fell from heaven and how tinubu is the real president, not buhari. ...they will even tell you Obj is chase northerners away from Aso rock...my coneheads people have nothing in the head....over oil soup have messed their brains and their fear for biafra have made them pathetic. ...igbos giant has made them sleepless and mad

15 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by 1stGenius(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Who released this goat?Please call a psychiatrist.
Who released this goat?Please call a psychiatrist.Who released this goat?Please call a psychiatrist.

8 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by lionstone: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Yeriba masturbating over biafra since 1970.

COWARDICE YORUBA'S AGAINST
BIAFRA RESTORATION DUE TO A
LOST QUEST FOR "ODUDUWA
NATION": Oduduwa is the
Progenitor of the Yoruba People.
Every typical Yoruba Man knows
that Nigeria is not a Nation and
wish that Oduduwa Nation is
established. YORUBA of Oduduwa
Nation renewed their Petition for
referendum vote filed on
February 8,2011 with the
Secretary General of The United
Nations,His Excellency BAN KI-
MOON. But due to the
COWARDICE,FRAUD
ERY,THIEVERY,LO OTING and
BARBARIC LIFESTYLE OF THE
YORUBAS,HAVE ENTRAPPED THEM
IN THE CHAINS OF SLAVERY OF THE
HAUSA/ FULANI(AREWA) PEOPLE
OF THE CONTRAPTION CALLED
NIGERIA. The following are the
statements of Yoruba's
requesting for the Oduduwa
Nation. COMRADE ADIGUN wrote
on Oduduwa Nation "I always
feel ashamed for myself as a
Yoruba. Some will ask me why
and my answer will be how
would a people asking for
Regional Autonomy and fiscal
federalism be saying that what
every Federal Government of
Nigeria has been stealing from
the Niger-Delta people and the
others belong to “us”.The oil&
gas from the Niger-Delta do not
belong to the Yoruba People,it
belong to the people of the
Niger-delta,whi le that of Ondo is
the real of that of Yorubas.The
ones in Imo, Anambra and Abia
belong to the Igbo- Biafrans,
while none belong to those who
did not have.It is retrogressive
for any Yoruba to accept the
above dubious situations as pre-
condition for them to continue to
be Nigerians and be using similar
ungodly claims to demand for
good governance from a natural
resources that is not natural
theirs.If Yoruba must be
heroes,we must leave Nigeria as
faster as possible and stop
antagonizing others that also
have indicated they also want to
leave.When we have our
respective countries,we will value
ourselves than when we are
together,and we hate and are
cheating each other".ODUDUWA-
VOICE RADIO STATION; "Among
these Yorubas who could be said
to be linked with the above one
Nigeria shenaniganism, are Chief
Oluyemisi Falae, Ebenezer
Babatope, the irritant and
shameless Senator Adefuye, the
respected Retired General Alani
Akinrinade, Dr Fredrick faseun,
Professor Bolaji Akinyemi, Yinka
Odumakin, Papa Ayo Adebanjo,
and many of their likes within
Yorubaland and those in the
united states and the united
Kingdom.Taking a strongly dive
intellectually, into why the
Biafrans has continue to be
appreciated and supported by
many strong state actors within
Africa and the world, in
actualizing their long dreams of a
separate sovereign independent
state from Nigeria, is because,
most successful Biafran-America
ns, Britons, French, Germans,
Japanese, Canadians, Chinese,
Biafran resident in the State of
Israel, and many more residing
outside the failed Nigeria State,
saw their freedom agenda
beyond material and vain
seeking ventures, which our own
brand of their equivalents, are
known for. Then what is wrong
with these Yoruba leaders, and
their self-acclaimed love for
Nigeria?
Currently there is danger lurking
around for the Yoruba Nation.
The Issue of a sovereign Biafran
State is a forgone"FEMI FANI-
KAYODE IN 2014 WROTE: "The
honeymoon is over and the glory
has departed. One hundred years
of a forced and failed marriage
has ended in a bitter yet
undeniable divorce. We have lost
it all and there is no going back.
Those that wish to break up our
nation for sport and bring our
people to their knees have had
their way.I have had enough. I
say goodbye Nigeria: give us
Oduduwa or let us die. With this
unsuccesful quest for Secession
of the Yoruba people,inorder to
have an Oduduwa Nation,they
have decided to sheepishly and
cowardly become enslaved by
Hausa/ Fulani,inorder to put a
stop to the Freedom quest of
BIAFRA RESTORATION. YORUBAS
YOU HAVE FAILED. COWARDS YOU
ARE. BIAFRA MUST BE RESTORED.
www.newspunch.org/yoruba-
secession-group-writes-
president-jonathan-says-
oduduwa-currency-flag-other-
ready/
www.oduduwanation.org/
independent-petition.html
www.punchng.com/
columnists/tunde-fagbenle-
saying-it-the-way-it-is/give-
me-oduduwa-or-let-me-die/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by SOUNDKING: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2015
Rose2014 made me gave up on yerrobers,ignoring them i found very better for me,,,,the ewedu worms are so shameless,myopic and even foolish,,,,,,,toad in a beaker of mmiri oku......God bless Biafra,,,,the father of one of our brothers that died at onitsha did something worthy of emulation,,,,,instead of crying and cursing,he was very proud of his son,,for he died fighting for the future of the unborn,,,,,,God bless Biafra.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2015
erikcantona:
yoruba people have now registered with new moniker to claim IGBo hahahah. This people wnt sieze to amuze me!!bijaw kallabari ogoni all are more biafran then IGBOs am from OBUMA in degeme lga of rivers am a pure biafran!!isee iseeee !! Get behind us you agents of. Divide and rule
erikcantona:
biafra is not by force if they want they can join or stay with nigerisa nobody is forcing them a woman from akwaibom called radiobiafra and was singing for Us it was so emotional
erikcantona:
they are biafrans by birth but a refferendum will be conducted for them to decide but am sure many of Dem crave for biafra as one woman called biafra from akwaibom and was singing a very touching song with there language and praizing director with full assurance that his community wnts biafra as soon as. Posible desam wit some part of edo state some part realy want biafra
Duru1:

Igwe Ocha is Igbo land and it is not negotiable whether it will be included in the Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra. Please you can take your south-south crap and shove it for all I care.

dejavski:
Am ilaje and I support BIAFRA... though in a peaceful manner.
I have come to realise that most yorubas are really scared of secession but they won't admit it

Quote me anywhere

mankand:
Guts comes with glory. One thing I like about Nnamdi Kanu is that he is very articulate and organised.

He knows how to organise his people around his dream, he can be the next Che in Africa because he is fighting a just cause but due to the mainstream media propaganda, a lot of people won't see and agree to this.

He have been able to gather the support of the igbo people worldwide both indigenous, in diaspora and those whose ancestors were taken to slave in Europe, America and Latin America which have now become a force to recon with.

Unfortunately my people yorubas are still under the chain of mental slavery donating their hard earned money to fake men called pastors instead of donating their money to organise themselves to build another oduduwa nation. We also have the same capacity to do the same as IPOB but we won't.

We also have yorubas all over Latin America, Europe, and other parts of the world.

I wish IPOB success in their quest because with their success, it becomes a motivation for other regions in Africa to do the same
tunjion:
The truth is we yorubas should stop opening thread to speak for south south minority.

Biafra from wat i read is not by force. Igbos in Edo such as the igbanke and Ika are Biafrans without doubt.

Other Edo ethnic group might even be rejected by Biafra. Some will end up applying to join.

Sentiment aside, they might feel Hausa and Yoruba will dominate them if they remain in Nigeria

new2020:

I'm not Igbo. I'm just knowledgeable of their achievements. Read below...Igbos have led in every achievement ahead of the Yorubas up until the civil war. Yorubas only got ahead after the war when the Igbos lost everything and seriously damaged by the war...that was the only way yorubas could get ahead. Awolowo was very much aware of this agenda which is why he offered yorubas free education while starving Igbos at the same time. You get it? However Igbos have since reclaimed that position since 2000.

Read below article. Again Igbos are not your mate. Whites are aware of this!

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547
ceaz4r:

The phobia you and your lots have for the Igbos have become so obvious is now a sour to the eyes.
Whether your concern for the vaibility of the Biafran state when it comes is genuine or faulse, it doesn't scratch us one bit. In fact, we don't and won't notice.
Stay in your enclave there and watch.

* one advice for you, buy a carton of panadol extra and desolve the madicine in a basin of water to form syrup, also buy a straw. When the pounding headache from thinking about Biafra gets too unbearable, you sip some of the syrup. You will need it.

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2015
The funny thing is that, all states in Biafra will be responsible for itself. That is, using its resources to develop itself. It won't be a national cake sharing game like it is in this useless country called Nigeria. True Federalism all the way yo!

15 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Princewill1(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2015
aldrick:
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD?

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by 1stGenius(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=EasternLionn post=38023762][/quote] Enlighten him the more dear.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2015
lol

someone is getting heartattack somewhere o grin

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Kestolovee95(f): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2015
yorubatic:
My Diabolical yoruba clowns are only good at evil concoction. ..my yoruba people have fetish imaginations ...and this have been their undoing.

..expect them to bring another fairytale tomorrow and tell you how our Oduduwa fell from heaven and how tinubu is the real president, not buhari. ...they will even tell you Obj is chase northerners away from Aso rock...my coneheads people have nothing in the head....over oil soup have messed their brains and their fear for biafra have made them pathetic. ...igbos giant has made them sleepless and mad

you are a truthful yorubba man

8 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by juman(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2015
As long as one nigeria remain a bad country, calling for separation of the failed country will always be high.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Rose2014: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Rose2014 made me gave up on yerrobers,ignoring them i found very better for me,,,,the ewedu worms are so shameless,myopic and even foolish,,,,,,,toad in a beaker of mmiri oku......God bless Biafra,,,,the father of one of our brothers that died at onitsha did something worthy of emulation,,,,,instead of crying and cursing,he was very proud of his son,,for he died fighting for the future of the unborn,,,,,,God bless Biafra.

Good morning big bro
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by zendy: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2015
aldrick:

[b]Just look at the map you drew! I hope you know that the SE/SS are geographical locations that are not even recognised in the contitution? Ethnic groups are what make countries not man made geographical locations. You decietfuly drew a map of Igbo land and only put the 5 Igbo States in it. What about the Delta-Igbos who make up more than 30% of Delts state? What about the Rivers Igbos who make up about 70% of Rivers state? Where are the cross river and lower Benue Igbos? That map is a fraud. Another thing that is wrong with that map is that you did not include the water ways in it but you conveniently asked if Igbo land is landlocked. How can Igboland be landlocked? There are tributuaries running from Abia and Imo state into the Athlantic Ocean so how can we be landlocked? Seaports can be built in Abia and Imo. Do you think Porthacourt or Apapa wharfs are by the sea? They are not. Those ports are inland and ships ply the waterways to get to them. Get it into your head, a country does not need to have a coast line to bring in goods by ship. What a country needs is dredged waterways and Igboland has this. We are not landlocked in anyway whatsoever. Next time you want to talk about Biafra and the Niger-Delta Republic, refere to it by the tribes because I can assure you that should both countries emerge (which I'm not against), we Igbos will not concede one inch of Igboland to Niger-Delta Republic! [/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by anigbajumo(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Kestolovee95:

you are a truthful yorubba man

Leav me nd da poor gal alone on dat thread,

Dnt say anyfin again.......
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by freez2ryme(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2015
@ OP, Ur cluelessness knows no bound

What is nigerdelta?

IS NIGER DELTA A tribe?

Do u know that IMO State is Niger Delta too

U pride urself of having the oil while Nigeria is busy sucking it,

Do u knw that one of d largest GAS deposit is in ANAMBRA

Do u knw that ANAMBRA has oil too

Mi brother ur oil has expiry date

By d time Iran sanctions re fully lifted ur oil will have no value, it will b worthless, Nigeria as a country will hv no use for u people cos ur re already been polluted beyond repair, then I will c

Pls ASK any Cross river man that u c whether he is for Biafra or not

as far as am concern
I don't give a shoot about u guyns, cos u think too much of ur oil

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Abagworo(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2015
OP knows nothing about South-South. I am totally against Igbos ever dreaming of adsing SS to Igbo future but if I must tell you 50% of Rivers men and women are happily married to Igbos. In some communities like Okrika it is up to 80% creating bilingual children. In terms of sale of land 90% of land sold to non-indigenes is to Igbos who coexist peacefully with Rivers people.

The major issue with Igbos is their belief in a nonexistent sacrificial brotherhood which can never be reciprocated by the SS. Igbos are more aggressive in pursuit of material ambitions which contradicts the easy going nature of South-Southerners. The fear is that if given full access, Igbos could overide their minority easy going neighbours. To curtail Igbos, the North becomes an ever available ally.

Why are the North a better ally? Simple reason is because they are equally easygoing and loyal friends.

South-South dislikes Igbo, Yoruba and Edo.
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by 2dillu2(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yeeebos
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Igbos have the right to demand their own state but as for Ijaws like us its a NO to biafra ,we have serious problems like oil spillage etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Unrest: See What A Nigerian Soldier From Nsukka Posted On Facebook(photos) / No School Enrolment For Children Without Birth Certificate — Governor Akeredolu / Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.