Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. (7985 Views)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / Biafra And The Niger Delta Question.... / The Niger Delta Question And Ineffective Security Presence In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by coolitempa(f): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Any attempt by the flat.heads.....to steal any part of Nigeria other than their landlocked five states.....will be summarily put down...... cheesy...bloody animals.... wink

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Macelliot(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
aldrick:
No reasonable niger delta (south south) would love to be in a country(biafra) were 45% of its population is of one ethnic group (igbo), Coupled with the accusation already placed on the 45%(igbo) on marginalisation and various attempt of colonising before and during the eastern region government of the other 55% (South south), whereas the 55% is more developed infrastructurally,culturally with a better economy,political success, larger land mask e.t.c than the 45% (igbo). Now when ever the 45% (igbo) hear or read anything about the 55% not been part of biafra but to be on there own as niger delta republic (for only the south south states) the 45% (igbos) kick against it with its fullest strength even when this 55% (south south) were never biafrans as 98% of its population coupled with its traditional leaders reject the biafran offer by the 45% (ojukwu) and sided the nigeria state which led to the killing of millions of the 45% (igbos) but yet this 45% (igbos) are still kiling themselves on the 55% (south south) who do not even care about them (igbos) as no group,forum,organisation be it traditional or political unites them togther, but yet this 45% (igbos) have failed to quit there quest on acquiring the 55% (igbos) to there biafra, the most painfull thing is that the 55% (south south) have deep hatred for the 45% (igbos) to the point that some ethnic groups of the 55% (south south) do not marry nor sell lands to the 45% (igbos) the question is why are this 45% (igbos) so desperate about the 55% (south south)??
You are confused!
Like I told you on Facebook. Niger delta is never South South.....

Stop the deceit.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Eastlink(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
aldrick:
No reasonable niger delta (south south) would love to be in a country(biafra) were 45% of its population is of one ethnic group (igbo), Coupled with the accusation already placed on the 45%(igbo) on marginalisation and various attempt of colonising before and during the eastern region government of the other 55% (South south), whereas the 55% is more developed infrastructurally,culturally with a better economy,political success, larger land mask e.t.c than the 45% (igbo). Now when ever the 45% (igbo) hear or read anything about the 55% not been part of biafra but to be on there own as niger delta republic (for only the south south states) the 45% (igbos) kick against it with its fullest strength even when this 55% (south south) were never biafrans as 98% of its population coupled with its traditional leaders reject the biafran offer by the 45% (ojukwu) and sided the nigeria state which led to the killing of millions of the 45% (igbos) but yet this 45% (igbos) are still kiling themselves on the 55% (south south) who do not even care about them (igbos) as no group,forum,organisation be it traditional or political unites them togther, but yet this 45% (igbos) have failed to quit there quest on acquiring the 55% (igbos) to there biafra, the most painfull thing is that the 55% (south south) have deep hatred for the 45% (igbos) to the point that some ethnic groups of the 55% (south south) do not marry nor sell lands to the 45% (igbos) the question is why are this 45% (igbos) so desperate about the 55% (south south)??
You this big for nothing Yoruba cow claiming Ikwerre you'll soon meet your waterloo. Keep spreading this your outdated propaganda. What happened to your former moniker? Where you busted or what?
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by PenSniper: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
yorubatic:
My Diabolical yoruba clowns are only good at evil concoction. ..my yoruba people have fetish imaginations ...and this have been their undoing.

..expect them to bring another fairytale tomorrow and tell you how our Oduduwa fell from heaven and how tinubu is the real president, not buhari. ...they will even tell you Obj is
chase northerners away from Aso rock...my coneheads people have nothing in the head....over oil soup have messed their brains and their fear for biafra have made them
pathetic. ...igbos giant has made them sleepless and mad

If you are not Yoruba but spew rubbish on this forum in the name of yoruba, then you and your generations yet unborn are cursed with the curse on Cain and Gehazi.
Ditto for any yoruba that pretends to
be ibo and spew nonsense in the name of ibo on this forum.

Let everyone answer his/her father's name or keep off this forum to allow for decent intellectual brawl to take place.
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by BiafranAvatar(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
coolitempa:
Any attempt by the flat.heads.....to steal any part of Nigeria other than their landlocked five states.....will be summarily put down...... cheesy...bloody animals.... wink

I wonder why you're to scared of Biafra sweetheart

Did any one of do?

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by coolitempa(f): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

I wonder why you're to scared of Biafra sweetheart

Did any one of do?

What leads to you to that conclusion
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by BiafranAvatar(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=coolitempa post=38072616][/quote]

Cus you've been agitating against Biafra secession...
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by coolitempa(f): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Cus you've been agitating against Biafra secession...

Show me one post of mine where I have ever advocated against Biafra Just one o....ehenn..... cheesy...the ibos want Biafra....we too want them to have Biafra even quicker than they want it....we don't want war....it looks like they don't want war too....so we are in agreement with them.......problem is they are not serious but we are getting even more serious thatn hem in getting this Biafra for them....by thunder ....by fire.......no to internet Biafra....no to radio Biafra....yes to real Biafra.....
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Op ur view Is quite interesting. See as illiterate Pigs Of Biafrans (IPOB) just dey Fool themselves spewing rubbish. Shaking my head for all these lost souls, y'all moda4ckas better wake up and avoid another Civil war else y'all assho1e will be the one to suffer. If y'all moda4ckas wanna actualize Biafra, Do it the Martin Luther King style and not act Stwpid. The major problem with Igbo youth of now adays is illiteracy, even the educated ones are mostly EDUCATED-ILLITERATE.

*Spread my hands* Let the bashing begins grin
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by haqueurate(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mnnnnn! So all this biafra noise, is just for the niger delta oil
dejavu 1967 all over again

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by playahata: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
RUBBISH ATTENTION SEEKING POST!
UTTER RUBBISH
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by Duru1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
aldrick:

The crap you wrote in the above post and idiotic map that joined the post clearly showed you are not intellectually equipped to make a country except Nigeria. What a foolish fool.
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by BiafranAvatar(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
coolitempa:

Show me one post of mine where I have ever advocated against Biafra Just one o....ehenn..... cheesy...the ibos want Biafra....we too want them to have Biafra even quicker than they want it....we don't want war....it looks like they don't want war too....so we are in agreement with them.......problem is they are not serious but we are getting even more serious thatn hem in getting this Biafra for them....by thunder ....by fire.......no to internet Biafra....no to radio Biafra....yes to real Biafra.....

Those are your words and believe me, you're scared of Biafra emergence and the reason you've been typing and retyping all sorts of poo against Biafra but know this... there's Nothing that you'll say that will make me believe you've been posting in support of Biafra unless of lately...

Biafra is not just an Igbo thingy or you're one of us mentality and or kinda like One Nigeria Genealogy at all... every other tribe that will be included in Biafra should be left out for the people involved through referendum,,,

And may I ask..

What tribe or ethnicity does your Niger Deltaish represent

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by coolitempa(f): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Those are your words and believe me, you're scared of Biafra emergence and the reason you've been typing and retyping all sorts of poo against Biafra but know this... there's Nothing that you'll say that will make me believe you've been posting in support of Biafra unless of lately...

Biafra is not just an Igbo thingy or you're one of us mentality and or kinda like One Nigeria Genealogy at all... every other tribe that will be included in Biafra should be left out for the people involved through referendum,,,

And may I ask..

What tribe or ethnicity does your Niger Deltaish represent

You are becoming a nuisance.......I have never claimed I am from Delta....I am Ondo and Lagos...sho ti gbo....and I have always supported Biafra.....all my posts that you produced prove that.....but the fact that I want the flat'heads to go into Biafra does not mean that I expect any better from them....I absolutely expect Biafra to fail like all the five ibo states....now bugger off..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by kponkanaG3(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Abagworo:
OP knows nothing about South-South. I am totally against Igbos ever dreaming of adsing SS to Igbo future but if I must tell you 50% of Rivers men and women are happily married to Igbos. In some communities like Okrika it is up to 80% creating bilingual children. In terms of sale of land 90% of land sold to non-indigenes is to Igbos who coexist peacefully with Rivers people.

The major issue with Igbos is their belief in a nonexistent sacrificial brotherhood which can never be reciprocated by the SS. Igbos are more aggressive in pursuit of material ambitions which contradicts the easy going nature of South-Southerners. The fear is that if given full access, Igbos could overide their minority easy going neighbours. To curtail Igbos, the North becomes an ever available ally.

Why are the North a better ally? Simple reason is because they are equally easygoing and loyal friends.

South-South dislikes Igbo, Yoruba and Edo.
my brother are you a SS man if yes then you still have a long way to go. What is SS tell me this is just a way of the Yoruba and Hausa way of separating us the Ijaws,Ibibios, isekiris,efik,orrobo etc from our brother's and next door neighbors(the ibos) the worst of it is even the ikweres. The north you said are your best friend's are they treating you right have you ever lived up north and a northern don't. Call you an Igbo man. That aside the oil we have that we are so proud of that we don't enjoy is that why you call an Hausa man your friend? Have you been to Abj kano Kaduna Jos and see how those places are developed? Have you been to Oloibiri, Soku, Ogoni etc and see how our lands and seas are polluted, we can't farm or fish. Our brother was at the realm of affairs what happened they connived with the Yoruba friend's and hustled him out by labelling him corrupt, Abacha wasnt Obasanjo wasn't its GEJ that was. Bros again how many NGO'S are you seeing in the so called SS area ? Despite the the pollution in our land? Please stop being the bride that cook's the food but her husband eats the meat and give her the bone.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by BiafranAvatar(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
coolitempa:

You are becoming a nuisance.......I have never claimed I am from Delta....I am Ondo and Lagos...sho ti gbo....and I have always supported Biafra.....all my posts that you produced prove that.....but the fact that I want the flat'heads to go into Biafra does not mean that I expect any better from them....I absolutely expect Biafra to fail like all the five ibo states....now bugger off..... grin grin grin grin

Failed Igbo state

You must be born in denial!!!
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by BiafranAvatar(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
coolitempa:

Failed Igbo state

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by coolitempa(f): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Failed Igbo state

Yes of course....iboland is a failed land...nothing for the people hence they migrate away from their own land at the first chance...... cheesy cheesy.....they are shameless parasites who benefit the most from one Nigeria but complain...moan ......and whine like dogs.......and their leaders know this fact hence they.....will never shout Biafra.........let us help push these unformed animals away from our lands...... angry

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by tonychristopher: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2015
kponkanaG3:
my brother are you a SS man if yes then you still have a long way to go. What is SS tell me this is just a way of the Yoruba and Hausa way of separating us the Ijaws,Ibibios, isekiris,efik,orrobo etc from our brother's and next door neighbors(the ibos) the worst of it is even the ikweres. The north you said are your best friend's are they treating you right have you ever lived up north and a northern don't. Call you an Igbo man. That aside the oil we have that we are so proud of that we don't enjoy is that why you call an Hausa man your friend? Have you been to Abj kano Kaduna Jos and see how those places are developed? Have you been to Oloibiri, Soku, Ogoni etc and see how our lands and seas are polluted, we can't farm or fish. Our brother was at the realm of affairs what happened they connived with the Yoruba friend's and hustled him out by labelling him corrupt, Abacha wasnt Obasanjo wasn't its GEJ that was. Bros again how many NGO'S are you seeing in the so called SS area ? Despite the the pollution in our land? Please stop being the bride that cook's the food but her husband eats the meat and give her the bone.

Very intelligent post ..the most disturbing thing is your people won't understand this ...they are just daft

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by tonychristopher: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Now shut up...Go and developed your brown roofs region
Re: Must Read!!! The Niger Delta Question To The Igbos On Biafra. by BiafranAvatar(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:

Yes of course....iboland is a failed land...nothing for the people hence they migrate away from their own land at the first chance...... cheesy cheesy.....they are shameless parasites who benefit the most from one Nigeria but complain...moan ......and whine like dogs.......and their leaders know this fact hence they.....will never shout Biafra.........let us help push these unformed animals away from our lands...... angry

Is migration synonymous to failed states

Is there any western state that is ahead of eastern state in terms infrastructure and industriously

Don't be silly and respect Igbos for who they are... they toured the globe and conquered all sort of set back and hardship and you are there forming my land is fertile than thou...

Most of our rich and Great men hasn't left the shores of our border to other lands and yet, they're Great... for instance Ifesinachi the owner of Ifesinachi Mass Transit and P M T has never left Igbo land into your so called land of milk and honey...

We cradle to crave and returns victorious and wealthy... try what we does and return home as revered poor goat!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Site Of Second Niger Bridge / Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. Listen Here As He Exposes The Impostor In Aso Rock / Budget: North Rejects Southsouth’s Vote On Revenue Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.