Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227933 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by joelsky: 2:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Nelzone:
What exactly where u contacted for? Resume work or wat?... Then were u among those of us that gor success message around feb last year.?

resume work, started work in fact ... 18 Feb batch...kd
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by johnose: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
who else got invitation msg for aptitude test and interview for 25th April.. what should we be expecting?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eniolafasasi: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
i received d message too. but dnt know d position they are recruiting for
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by johnose: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Eniolafasasi:
i received d message too. but dnt know d position they are recruiting for
same here..
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2017
johnose:
same here..

They recruit for Wema. I applied early this year. I've not received any message yet.

Portharcourt region.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Just got invited but don't have nysc discharge certificate, will be ready in a week time.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by chinnymavis: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
I just got invited to a test and interview in Enugu. Anyone else please?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by chinnymavis: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
@grocery what s d location of your test and what position did you apply for please?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
chinnymavis:
I just got invited to a test and interview in Enugu. Anyone else please?
Yes me too at Enugu on 29th April. Bro, where are you?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
chinnymavis:
@grocery what s d location of your test and what position did you apply for please?

My location is Enugu, can't really remember the position I applied for, think it's customer care
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by chinnymavis: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
I'm in Abuja. You?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by chinnymavis: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
geodemainguy:
Yes me too at Enugu on 29th April. Bro, where are you?

I m in Abuja. You? What do you know about the invite. Like the position, company etc
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
chinnymavis:

I m in Abuja. You? What do you know about the invite. Like the position, company etc
Its for bank, no idea of the position yet, am in Afikpo.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by chinnymavis: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
johnose:
who else got invitation msg for aptitude test and interview for 25th April..
what should we be expecting?

Did you go for the test? What was it like?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by chinnymavis: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
geodemainguy:
Its for bank, no idea of the position yet, am in Afikpo. Ok
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
johnose:
who else got invitation msg for aptitude test and interview for 25th April..
what should we be expecting?
Did you seat for the test? if yes, please tell us how it looks like.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Etienz: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Has anybody in Lagos gotten invite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by macanthony25(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Got the invite too. Lagos Resident
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Please who knows if tomorrow is sanitation or not?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by larryray26(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2017
geodemainguy:
Please who knows if tomorrow is sanitation or not?
Lagos don't do sanitation again for long but Ogun state still do
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by larryray26(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2017
macanthony25:
Got the invite too. Lagos Resident
Is the invite for interview or test and interview?
I want to confirm for someone who did their test on Tuesday but waiting for interview invite
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
larryray26:

Lagos don't do sanitation again for long but Ogun state still do
I learnt Enugu will observe sanitation tomorrow.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
larryray26:

Is the invite for interview or test and interview?
I want to confirm for someone who did their test on Tuesday but waiting for interview invite
Test and interview.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello friends, the venue has been changed to First Bank Academy, nwodo close, opp British council GRA.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by profdos(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Got an invite in Lagos. We did a short test and a brief interview. If u scale through d test , u will be interview. D test is both maths, English (nearest in meaning, opposite in meaning, comprehension passage) wit a little write up. All d best
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
profdos:
Got an invite in Lagos. We did a short test and a brief interview. If u scale through d test , u will be interview. D test is both maths, English (nearest in meaning, opposite in meaning, comprehension passage) wit a little write up. All d best
Thanks man, what a relief.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eniolafasasi: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
@geodmainguy pls when did u White Ur test? wrote mine on monday test and interview and dey said dey Will get back but i ve not heard from dem yet.have u been gotten back to?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by larryray26(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please anybody who wrote the test on Tuesday that has been invited for interview?
Those who wrote test on Tuesday only did test. Lagos
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Eniolafasasi:
@geodmainguy pls when did u White Ur test? wrote mine on monday test and interview and dey said dey Will get back but i ve not heard from dem yet.have u been gotten back to?
Am scheduled to write the test today. According to the invitation, it says, test and interview.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by pinkvirus: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2017
geodemainguy:
Am scheduled to write the test today. According to the invitation, it says, test and interview.

pls I thought is AF nondon hotel new haven.are u there now pls.wat d road there pls
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eniolafasasi: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
@geodmainguy is Ur location Lagos? @ larrylarry we did both test and interview only dat after d test dey called out some names Who did not make the test so dey couldnt proceed with the interview.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
pinkvirus:

pls I thought is AF nondon hotel new haven.are u there now pls.wat d road there pls
Just came online now, the venue was changed, were you not notified?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.