Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report (20273 Views)

Niger-Delta Leaders Reject FG’s $10bn Development Package / Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts / Jonathan’s Confab Anti-north, Says ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
bigerboy200:
Billions wasted..

Yet people are hungry..

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by CR77(f): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
tongue
Neduzze5:

Talk something jare! Hit the nail on the head or wail along!

#Proudly 5%
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by damton(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
I've always maintained my stance that the whole idea of confab is a mere frivolous venture that would produce little result. this is what you get when you have some bunch of politicians coming together to deliberate on matters of their interest and that of their principle. Nigeria is too cumbersome and not amenable to change just like that. I think what we have today is the making of the military and if it will be changed perhaps by the use of force.Ofcourse we don't pray for another military interegnum.
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by bigbonecrush: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good aspects of the report should be accepted.
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Idrismusty97(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Atlantian:
My parents made mistake of giving birth to me in a country called Nigeria, I will NEVER make the mstake of having ANY of my kids born Nigerian, it is a damning way to come into this world.
The mistake wasn't bringing you to Nigeria, The mistake was bringing you to the world!
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by anytexy: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmmm. Odikwa very very risky oooo!!
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by drss(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
am not surprised. d abo.k.i.s up north hated GEJ confab report. they only participate to decieve gullible ones dat they are patriotic. D north hate development n progress.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by kingdompropty: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
You don't expect Buhari to accept Jonathans National Conference, his vindictive nature will make him throw it away, then another Southerner brings another, then another.

Nigerians will very soon, begin to hold our leaders accountable.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Ajgal10(f): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
wakacome:
if your clueless PDP guys did the right thing for 13 years then Nigeria would not be in this mess.....
When Nigerians want to shy away from Reality they Always have Something or Someone to Blame it On.PDP is a Name of a Party,PDP is not a Person.Our Leaders Since 1999 Did not Sit up,It has nothing to do with Party.Now the So Called APC is a Recycling of political Elites who couldn't succeed under the PDP Platform and Now Looking for How to Gain Relevance and Sabotage their Past to Make the Previous Administration Vulnerable and Also a Scapegoat for their Ills.But we will see how this Game Ends.

14 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by anyimgbo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
dayo23:
I don't know the content of the last conference so wouldn't comment for now, but I don't think I will agree with those Northern group.
when South West slaves comment

5 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Moneyab(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
Bunch of jobless tuwo chinkafa eaters. sad
cheesy
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by robinsoncrosoe: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ajgal10:

When Nigerians want to shy away from Reality they Always have Something or Someone to Blame it On.PDP is a Name of a Party,PDP is not a Person.Our Leaders Since 1999 Did not Sit up,It has nothing to do with Party.Now the So Called APC is a Recycling of political Elites who couldn't succeed under the PDP Platform and Now Looking for How to Gain Relevance and Sabotage their Past to Make the Previous Administration Vulnerable and Also a Scapegoat for their Ills.But we will see how this Game Ends.
u sabi sometin wellu wellu
Time will tell.let's see what will com out from those former PDP thieves who entered APC and became saints.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by TheFreeOne: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
dayo23:
I don't know the content of the last conference so wouldn't comment for now, but I don't think I will agree with those Northern group.

SMH for you.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fablonwa:
What does these fools take us for? Another conference that will address their demand? And not the demands of all the components of Nigeria? Does it mean that north means Nigeria and Nigeria means north?

Lolz,

Southerners re big Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by ratediyke: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Well I think this people are being Childish if I may say. I yet is the interest of the nation that matters after all not the north alone. Besides Mr President have budgeted some fund for the rebuilding of Northeast I wonder why they are not okay with that. As if the confab was attended by southern deligates alone.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by hahn(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
I hope PMB takes their advice and organizes another conference.

And then asks everyone to attend at their own expense
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by onlyson16(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
otabuko:
One Nigeria......

My foot!
ur here making noise,do no what it takes to be one amajiria?if u dont no abeg stop makin noise
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Rexnegro(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
wakacome:
yet most of the people buhari appointed so far are Christians!!!pls learn to use your common sense even though common sense is not always common...grin so it is no longer islamize again? it is now northernize?!!grin or should we just say christianizegrin ****pours hot soup on his head****

pls blame your clueless paymaster called Jonathan...tonyebarcanista pls come and see your fellow wailers..
Jah bless you bro...you get sense no brain no wisdom and I pray its continue with you all the days of ur life...Amen. These days sef nairaland don dey tire me cos na MUMU plenty , sensible peeps like you are scarce or just chose to allow fools flood nairaland.
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by murphyibiam15(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ajgal10:

nice one....if u are not married i pray God to give u the best hubby with good children

weren't Amaechi;kwankwaso;atiku and the rest not in pdp b4?......same people just jumping from one party to another reigning in their demonic conquest of Nigeria and only turn back to blame a party which means nobody

6 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
jomonic:

The north did not oust him alone. They did in collaboration with some gullible southerners who believed that Buhari was for real
and u d Easterners who never wanted him are now crying of marginalisation in appointments,is dat not double standard?
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by 4stylz: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
wakacome:
yet most of the people buhari appointed so far are Christians!!!pls learn to use your common sense even though common sense is not always common...grin so it is no longer islamize again? it is now northernize?!!grin or should we just say christianizegrin ****pours hot soup on his head****

pls blame your clueless paymaster called Jonathan...tonyebarcanista pls come and see your fellow wailers..

Trash... buhari is only interested in his northern people; get that into your tiny brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by AnanseK(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Every right thinking person should reject that heavily doctored report of an illegal wasteful jamboree. The whole extravagant shameful process should be probed.
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Omololu007(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ajgal10:

am sure you voted for PDP in the last presidential election,and if you didn't vote for them,you supported them even though the party can't point to any tangible thing they have done since 1999.let APC spend their 4years too,then we will judge them in 2019
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Eluwilussit(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
wakacome:
if your clueless PDP guys did the right thing for 13 years then Nigeria would not be in this mess.....

13yrs? Na wa to u o! Arithmetic.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by dougivilla(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
It would be wrong to implement a report of a conference organised by the former President, but it would not be wrong for PMB to continue the implementation and execution of projects in the north, whose contracts were awarded by the former president, while cancelling the ones in the south.

If it was youths from other parts of the country that made such statement, you will hear our South western brothers calling them tribalists or bigots. Coming from so called elders, its a big shame.

Anyway I heard too much consumption of a combination of burukutu, zobo, kunu, donkwa, alewa, tuwo, Kilishi leads to constipation of the brain and senility. Ask PMB if in doubt!

9 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by ajos145(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
There is only one solution to nigeria's problem. Nigeria must DISINTEGRATE. Take it or leave it, Nigeria sits on a TIME BOMB

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by dougivilla(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Rexnegro:

Jah bless you bro...you get sense no brain no wisdom and I pray its continue with you all the days of ur life...Amen. These days sef nairaland don dey tire me cos na MUMU plenty , sensible peeps like you are scarce or just chose to allow fools flood nairaland.
You dey hail am abi you dey curse am?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Amack(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
The main thing northerners are fighting for is oil wall. Because they all knew that Jonathan confab will effect all of them. This is time for the real change.
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Omololu007(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
4stylz:
buhari is only interested in his northern people
what do you mean by that statement,what are the step he is taking for you to feel he is only interested in his northern people?
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by hansad: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
psucc:
That report was killed the day GEJ failed the election and that was the more reason the north ousted him

And whatever programs Buhari rolls out to favour north shall as well be killed by a southern non-Muslim president after Buhari leaves office.

That CONFAB was one of the most harmonious political reforms exercise in a democracy between leaders from the north and south of Nigeria.

Without the CONFAB resolutions implemented, Nigeria continues on the road to disintegration.

The present 36 states+Abuja political structure created by only soldiers from the north to favour only north can only take Nigeria to disintegration.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by benedictnsi(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
murphyibiam15:
glory to God for my two posts today which has made fp......am feeling fulfilled.
all thanks to lalasticlala

back to the topic:i must say that Nigeria is synonymous with Northern Nigeria.infact i now believe that the term Nigeria is same as North..Only God;i mean only God can save southern Nigeria from North..upon the billions spent in the conference these ones are talking of another conference
benedictnsi am sure u must be interested in this

Lol obviously interested my brother grin grin
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Omololu007(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Amack:
The main thing northerners are fighting for is oil wall. Because they all knew that Jonathan confab will effect all of them. This is time for the real change.
GEJ conference was nothing but a jamboree,have you forgotten he said that; "there are no go areas" in the conference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 States With Highest Number Of 4 Story And Above Buildings. / Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals / Under Buhari, Nigeria Records Worst Attacks On Journalists In 34 Years -PremiumT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.