Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard (44131 Views)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Pastor Tunde Bakare Visits Aso Villa (photos) / Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by DeKen: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Pascal181: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
menix:
Abeg make him fall the church nd build mosque there, he is not the first Mohammed to do it.

The church wey dey there cucuma no dey stop corruption nd evil plaguing the nation..
You are a fool. Let him try it n see d vengeance of d most high God. Do mosques stop corruption. If u don't stop dat ur wicked plans 4 Christians u will not end well.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Yosifperfect(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
If it is disturbing PMB, he may relocate it, but if it is because of his faith, I don't support it.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by jomoh: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Vangaurd and PDP
are birds of same "lying" feather.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by true2god: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
vedaxcool:
Van Guard of Lies, Under pressure from who? Is Buhari pressuring himself on the matter? Why are these people seeking to create strife and discord?
Na small small, the truth is gradually coming out. It is against the sunnah and the quran if Boorahi does not demolish the church, afterall the islamic perfect man asked muslim to fight the Jews and the christians (including the alleged pastor Osinbanjo) to fight the people of the book until they proclaim allahh as god and mohammed his messenger (quran 9:29).

So I fully supprt president MohamMAD Buhari to demolish the church so that allahh will not punish him with hell fire.

allahh snacks-bar.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by poyet(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why all the speculations? The Chapel could be said to be a bit close to the kitchen, but to say it's close to the president's bedroom is a blatant lie! It's the first ladies chamber that is a bit closer, while the president's chamber is farther away. The Chapel is sound-proof. You won't even know music is playing when you're close!

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
menix:
Abeg make him fall the church nd build mosque there, he is not the first Mohammed to do it.

The church wey dey there cucuma no dey stop corruption nd evil plaguing the nation..

Home boy, no wonder you still dey suffer to buy pencil trouser
You are just a nicumpoop suffering from pathological bundhaism
Who told u there is no mosque in aso rock ?
Oh, i forgot ur low life status and poor thinking mentality does not give yhu the previledge ?
Think before yhu open ur vocal cavity and start spitting shit.
With these statement of yours, it's clear that yhu are suffering from intense poverty
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by dunkem21(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
poyet:
Why all the speculations? The Chapel could be said to be a bit close to the kitchen, but to say it's close to the president's bedroom is a blatant lie! It's the first ladies chamber that is a bit closer, while the president's chamber is farther away. The Chapel is sound-proof. You won't even know music is playing when you're close!

Hmnnn.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by kawubaba3(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
we should wait and see. never related any rumor, until clearly varified.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Ebenezerk2: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
But he could go to Church on the first day of the year to worship because he wanted Christians' votes, now that he had won the election, Church has become an abomination to him, he is really a scammer, he better relocates his villa not the Church
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok na
Check my signature first
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by gogodaye(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
JingoOAU:
But why should it be so close to the President's room in the first place?
Because the man (OBJ) who built it never conceived of the belief in his life that he would have to exit the Villa, little wonder he set in motion the plans for the actualization of his ill-famed 3rd term agenda.....

1 Like

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by EbirichBen(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
I was told Yaradua was a Christian. Now Buhari a Pagan wants to remove it. WHY?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by menix(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pascal181:

You are a fool. Let him try it n see d vengeance of d most high God. Do mosques stop corruption. If u don't stop dat ur wicked plans 4 Christians u will not end well.

Ur moda is an slowpoke, ur moda's imbecility won't ever allow u know wat is sarcasm..

Aquarium Anuofia..
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Tex42(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
"Nigeria has no official religion"
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Happiness87(f): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
i hope you would say the same if you heard GEJ wants to destroy mosque in aso rock,

use google and you will see the speculations about the chapel since 29 may.

Buhari is a very religious person, quote me anywhere, a fanatic
kawubaba3:
we should wait and see. never related any rumor, until clearly varified.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Where is d aso mosque located? Lolz! Nigeria is a secular state my ass. Maybe d prayers from there is torturing him and he's guilty. Na him wan comot am, come dey use people to claim he's been pressurized. Maybe tomorrow, Christians will be relocated from Abuja. Arrant none sense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ibkgab001: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
All this fake news

By the way seek God where you can find him , call him when is nearer
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by brightnelly(f): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
menix:

So falling the CHURCH and building a MOSQUE there will STOP corruption and evil plaguing the nation right??

And some g***s will start telling me we are one Nigeria sad sad
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by menix(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
CoolSmithz:

Home boy, no wonder you still dey suffer to buy pencil trouser
You are just a nicumpoop suffering from pathological bundhaism
Who told u there is no mosque in aso rock ?
Oh, i forgot ur low life status and poor thinking mentality does not give yhu the previledge ?
Think before yhu open ur vocal cavity and start spitting shit.
With these statement of yours, it's clear that yhu are suffering from intense poverty

Are u jst trying to prove to me that u came from a poor background.

If ur family don't lack intelligence u would know wat sarcasm is all about...

Do I need to prove to u am a christian buh the curse of imbecility laid on ur generation during the reign of Nebuchadnezer is still following u guyz..

I did advise, u advice ur fada for a family suicide or liberation..

Guess wat He would choose suicide instead..
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by fulanimafia: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
freshness2020:

What happens to sound proof speakers?
..the sound of "Holy ghost fire dey give this man nightmare..

Sound proof speakers?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
gogodaye:

Because the man (OBJ) who built it never conceived of the belief in his life that he would have to exit the Villa, little wonder he set in motion the plans for the actualization of his ill-famed 3rd term agenda.....

So does it mean that a Christian can never ascend that seat again? Hmmmm... all these islamic displays. Oh God arise in ya anger and fight for d Christians. Whosoever try to curse us, shall be forever cursed even to his fourth generation. It'll be better if he minds his business and bless us, or just let us be. Ask Americans, e never better for their body as Obama literally stopped most Christian observations but let d Muslims and other agnostics continue their April fool madness. He should just let that building stand. Chai! Yorubas may God av mercy on U people for foolishly selling ya souls to this fanatic Muslim extremists!!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by menix(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
brightnelly:

So falling the CHURCH and building a MOSQUE there will STOP corruption and evil plaguing the nation right??

And some g***s will start telling me we are one Nigeria sad sad

Is the poverty in nigeria so bad that people could hardly decipher sarcasm nd ones true opinion...
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Missy89(f): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Renovate the building to keep the noise in. Most modern clubs do the same thing

#Problemsloved
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by viktor01(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
The vice can use the Church for worship na abi the 'Common' commissioner level don too drop reach so tey hm no dey go church again?
How close is it to his bedroom and hw many prolpe worship there for it to inconveniece him?
Anyways, make him relocate am to any place of him choice, do you know hw many churches El-rufai demolished in Abuja in the name of master plan?
Structures are not the house of God but collection of saints.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by westlius(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Make him no try am ooo
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ddippset(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Let's stop being hypocrites abeg. Iam a Christian too. If the chapel is actually too close to his bedroom and he's not comfortable with it, he is free to relocate it asap.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Pascal181: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
menix:

Ur moda is an slowpoke, ur moda's imbecility won't ever allow u know wat is sarcasm..

Aquarium Anuofia..
Big fool,I repeat if u don't stop ur wicked ways on children of God u will not end well.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by menix(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pascal181:

Big fool,I repeat if u don't stop ur wicked ways on children of God u will not end well.

Did ur fada end well...
Don't u know this world recycles, meaning every other member will get same..
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Keneeby(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why is Buhari complaining? Was not that the same Aso Rock that Yar'adua stayed? Jihad is smelling.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ndcide(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
When it was reported before that some military men shot down the chapel for Sunday worship to the surprise of osinbajor, some who see no evil, hear no evil, when it has to do with buhari defended it.

Some of us knew, it was the truth. There you have it. We learned that they want to print new naira notes so that they can reintroduced the Islamic inscription,

We are waiting. We won't bother buhari, we know who to ask.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Bambless1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
menix:

Modified:

Oya buhari leave the church make some of my christian brodaz no kill since sarcasm has been killed by the poor economy..
I wonder where this one dey the time God dey share SENSE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.