Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard (44134 Views)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Pastor Tunde Bakare Visits Aso Villa (photos) / Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Ujulabelle: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yosifperfect:
If it is disturbing PMB, he may relocate it, but if it is because of his faith, I don't support it.

Don't u think that Buhari can relocate to another house and leave his house 4 Osibanjo if it is disturbing him. Besides Yar'dau never complained about that.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by porka: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=13pt]What about Buhari's domestic staff? Where does he want them to now?[/size]
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Ujulabelle: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
bunsuq:
There is an iota of truth in every rumour. We will wait and see. Anyway sha, I don't see church service disturbing PMB's sleep na, abi Aso Rock chapel dey hold night vigil?
Even if they hold night vigil. U may not know who PMB is until u wake up and this nation has been Islamised. Soon, freedom of worship will be restricted from the Southerner the way Northerners are suffering to serve God. In the North, churches are built in the same area far from peoples houses to avoid disturbance but mosques are built in peoples houses to disturb ones sleep

1 Like

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by wiseoneking: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
nymphas:
Its not a bad idea.
Another lost soul, she is even a lady, though your opinion, but empty.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Ujulabelle: 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Laugh at Christians who voted 4 PMB. I proudly laugh at V. P. Osibanjo. Osibanjo does not understand what it means to be a radical jihadist. In the Qur'an, it is written 'fight the course of Alah with everything, with all ur breath." Buhari is fighting the course of Ala

1 Like

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 12:20am On Sep 16, 2015
atlwireles:
Where was Yaradua's bedroom? Aso villa had a mosque for years before OBJ built the chapel, now the VP cannot even keep it open.
Wat if actually the church is too close to the Presidents bedroom!
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 12:22am On Sep 16, 2015
wiseoneking:
Another lost soul, she is even a lady, though your opinion, but empty.
u see how fanatical u re? Soo she canot be entitled to her free opinion? Wat if actually the chuch is too close to the presidents bedroom!
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 12:26am On Sep 16, 2015
Ujulabelle:

Even if they hold night vigil. U may not know who PMB is until u wake up and this nation has been Islamised. Soon, freedom of worship will be restricted from the Southerner the way Northerners are suffering to serve God. In the North, churches are built in the same area far from peoples houses to avoid disturbance but mosques are built in peoples houses to disturb ones sleep
as am typing this I can't sleep, because there is a church close to my house! Shud I continue to endure! Why are u pple so inconsiderate?
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by akigbemaru: 12:29am On Sep 16, 2015
buhARI RELOCATES ASO ROCK CHAPLE.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 16, 2015
Of course, what does anyone expect
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ddippset(m): 1:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Samunique:
Hello Mr righteous, is Mr Buhari the first President or Muslim President to live in the villa?

Pls think b4 u type or better keep quietundecided
nationwide1:

Relocate it to where?
Yar’Adua was a president for 2 years and never complained about the noise from the Chapel. Buhari is a president for 3 months and is considering relocating a church and you don't see anything wrong in it. Go read the history of Turkey.
Did you care to consider whether the noise from Aso Rock Mosque doesn't disturb him? Whenever emotion is allowed to take over the brain, common sense runs far from that brain.
The next thing now, some of you will say it's a lie because Baba cannot sin. I know for sure that many naive and emotional supporters of Buhari will she'd tears some day if they continue supporting wickedness.
Samunique:
Hello Mr righteous, is Mr Buhari the first President or Muslim President to live in the villa?

Pls think b4 u type or better keep quietundecided
lets respond to what we have from the post and stop being speculative and silly. The post says obasanjo deliberately built it close to his bedroom so that he could enjoy the service from the comfort of his bedroom. Was obasanjo's thinking he was going to be a life president? Did obasanjo forget that Nigeria is a secular state? Is obasanjo telling us that there was no extra land where he could have built a chapel far away from the residente of the villa? No president should even build a mosque or a church infact any where within 100 metres of the residential part of the villa. Maybe you think the villa is just about the same size as your compound. The problem is obasanjo who was expecting to prolly be a life president and then you, who should use your brain more.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ddippset(m): 2:06am On Sep 16, 2015
OlaSpeaker:
Nigerians with their religious bigotry.
First let say the news is true which with all sensibility it is not what is the big deal if the church is relocated
secondly must there be a church and mosque in the Villa?
Thirdly must the church be close to the President lodge? out of vast land in the villa is why will any president built a mosque or church near the lodges in the villa not to say the president lodge given that Nigeria is not a one religious state
Fourthly what if an obatala worshiper becomes Nigeria's President will the chapel still hold it ground? and what if he decided to build a shrine in the villa
to be sincere many Nigerians are hypocrites and a bigot we claim to be religious yet injustice rule our land we claim to be holy yet corruption and impunity as become an institution in our country, yet claiming religious, so sensitive about it if i may ask is this God's commandment? if rapture were to take place today how many of us shouting and claiming to be religious will make heaven? why are we dividing ourselves on irrelevant things the headline reads the President is under pressure but the question remain who is pressurizing the President? #amtoobigtobefooled
don't mind all these só called Christians ! Christians for mouth! We are all Christians. Nothing was said in the post about the location of the aso villa mosque só let's leave that one out for now. No president should build any worship centre close to his bedroom. You dont own aso rock, and no religion owns aso rock. No mosque or church should be built within 100 metres of the residential side of the villa. Maybe these people think that the aso villa is about the same size as their compounds!
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by DedeNkem: 2:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Remove all religious buildings from the Presidential Villa! Nigerian is a secular nation!!
Any president who wants to attend to his faith should do so outside the Villa.
But if we must have religious buildings in Villa, then every religion in Nigeria should have theirs there too.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by nationwide1(m): 2:30am On Sep 16, 2015
ddippset:
lets respond to what we have from the post and stop being speculative and silly. The post says obasanjo deliberately built it close to his bedroom so that he could enjoy the service from the comfort of his bedroom. Was obasanjo's thinking he was going to be a life president? Did obasanjo forget that Nigeria is a secular state? Is obasanjo telling us that there was no extra land where he could have built a chapel far away from the residente of the villa? No president should even build a mosque or a church infact any where within 100 metres of the residential part of the villa. Maybe you think the villa is just about the same size as your compound. The problem is obasanjo who was expecting to prolly be a life president and then you, who should use your brain more.
If you can think a little higher, you will discover that the level of your silliness is beyond the sky. It's only very silly people that believe a human ( Buhari) cannot do any wrong when he is obviously messing up.

If Jonathan ever contemplated bringing down a Mosque in the Villa, what would have been your response?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by totorimi: 5:26am On Sep 16, 2015
I do not believe it is as close as it is painted , what I think is that PMB doesn't want to see it at all. The other time it was rumoured that the chapel was closed down they denied it now the are rumouring they want to relocate it. Whatever it is the chapel surely is giving some people sleepless nights. Certainly we will know the truth in a very short time because those guys in the place are fundamentalist
They have said d it before they denied it but leopards don't change their skin , that chapel wont stay there under this dispensation.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by AUWALCALCU(m): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2015
menix:
Abeg make him fall the church nd build mosque there, he is not the first Mohammed to do it.

The church wey dey there cucuma no dey stop corruption nd evil plaguing the nation..

Modified:

Oya buhari leave the church make some of my christian brodaz no kill me since sarcasm has been killed by the poor economy..
Stupid and bastard why are you always insulting prophate since you can't convert to the real religion you better continue worshiping your idols. And if you continue to accuse or prophate you will what is goint happen to you.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by menix(m): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2015
AUWALCALCU:
Stupid and bastard why are you always insulting prophate since you can't convert to the real religion you better continue worshiping your idols. And if you continue to accuse or prophate you will what is goint happen to you.

Ur english alone can heal the blind..
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Zealafrica: 6:14am On Sep 16, 2015
Come to think of it,if I'm to be the President, possibly thinking of relocating may be an option for me for a lots of reason. Through my mind disturb with I'm not use to,I may be thinkn negatively n which is an act of sinning to God....
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ddippset(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2015
nationwide1:

If you can think a little higher, you will discover that the level of your silliness is beyond the sky. It's only very silly people that believe a human ( Buhari) cannot do any wrong when he is obviously messing up.

If Jonathan ever contemplated bringing down a Mosque in the Villa, what would have been your response?
you still do not want to listen to reason obviously! You're just só engulfed with your hatred for buhari. You need to look beyond the pain of the last presidential election. For goodness sake I just said no worship house, church or mosque should be within hearing distance of the aso villa resisdential area. if you still don't agree with this then beat it.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ddippset(m): 6:20am On Sep 16, 2015
totorimi:
I do not believe it is as close as it is painted , what I think is that PMB doesn't want to see it at all. The other time it was rumoured that the chapel was closed down they denied it now the are rumouring they want to relocate it. Whatever it is the chapel surely is giving some people sleepless nights. Certainly we will know the truth in a very short time because those guys in the place are fundamentalist
They have said d it before they denied it but leopards don't change their skin , that chapel wont stay there under this dispensation.
you need to stop believing and stop thinking. Carry out your investigations to know exactly the distance. Until then you must not comment. Since you want to criticize the president already on the basis of what you're thinking and believing.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by AnanseK(m): 6:21am On Sep 16, 2015
Oga Buhari , I know how you feel. I live next door the " Die by fire" church.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by AnanseK(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Obasanjo believed that he would be president forever ?
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by paralistic(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2015
nymphas:
Its not a bad idea.
its a bad one
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ddippset(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2015
I once lived next door to a church. It's unbelievable how they don't care whether people are asleep or not. The post says obasanjo wanted to hear from the comfort of the bedroom, probably the master bedroom. Maybe buhari should just move out to one of the smaller rooms to accommodate the church.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Akanaz(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2015
He only said relocation which means with some times he will rebuild it, not a permanent demolition.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by donbrowser(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Yosifperfect:
If it is disturbing PMB, he may relocate it, but if it is because of his faith, I don't support it.
Oga mi na the same room Yar'adua use na
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Yaradua spent over 12 months in Aso villa and we didn't hear such petty news.

What's with Dauran Cattle rearers and Aso Chapel? This man has barely spent 4 months.

What's Osinbajo's comment about this issue?

Nawao
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by simpleseyi: 7:33am On Sep 16, 2015
freshness2020:

What happens to soundproofing?
..the sound of Holy ghost fire must be giving the Daura lord some sleepless nights ..

You are right because it is the Holy ghost fire that gave Goatluck and Obasanjo the power to loot our treasury.
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by frank043(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2015
ozy4christ:
hmmm, don't be surprise dat it's not in president s mind to do dat but some busy bodies dat like poke nosing

I doubt your view on this though. ALL moslems will gladly demolish or relocate a church building based on any flimsy excuse. I bet my account balance, it's his intention to relocate the church, but instead, he has chosen to hide beneath his aids and on the guise that it's close to his bedroom and kitchen... What a useless excuse. The way we Christians despise hell is similar to how moslems despise Christians and anything that has to do with them.
You look pretty cool though... Ada Imo. wink
Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by ozy4christ(f): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You are an ApC brainwashed christian monkey. This news was on a blog last week when VP osunbade's and family were disallowed from using the villa church.

Did you also notice that Vanguard said 'mosque and church' but ONLY CHURCH is mentioned for demolition/ relocation. Use your brain. You are in a caliphate now
wao, anyway tanx for d insult shaa, but I thought by now u should have use ur senses to kw that the hour has come,

1 Like

Re: Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard by Samunique(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2015
ddippset:
I don't have time for someone like u who can only reason like a kid.

Good day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.