Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East (11568 Views)

Faculties Of Law And Humanities Of ABSU To Be Relocated To Umuahia Immediately / Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG / Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

When will grow the balls to start agitating for oduduwa republic, that way you can have lagos all by urself.

Your problem with Igbos is grounded on envy and jealousy. What pathetic human being

Where have you been for the past 24 hours in which my good self and other Yoruba's have been begging ibos to leave our land and offering our help in actualising Biafra?

In your miserable life don't ever say yorubas are jealous or envious of you again. Are you the only Rich tribe in Lagos? Are u better than the Niger deltans or Hausa's?

You are hated because you are all rude and full of unnecessary hubris. We want you to replicate your developmental prowess in the east.

Yoruba's have decided to let you go and in due season, you shall go!

9 Likes

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Stop all these development talk and go replicate same in alaigbo.....why are you people like this? You are now a nuisance and irritant to the rest of the country.

is there no shame anymore amongst the Jews of Nigeria?

On a more serious note, we want IBO to leave as we are tired and our infrastructure is under serious pressure.

its either Ibos leave or something snaps pretty soon, I can feel it and its palpable. Yorubas can be brutal in sectarian crisis.
Brutal huh!!!! Bwabwa hahahaha...ooooplease.

You raise a question and in a bid for us to have a reasonable conversation you resort to tribal and ethnocentric dick measuring contest.

We are now a nuisance....hahaha... Tell that to the British that plucked an Igbo nation out of their peaceful communal enclave and Republican lifestyle to an unholy embrace and marriage with people with varying degrees of ideologies and leadership style. These happened after a well fought war with Britain.

Human developmental indices shows otherwise.

Igbos will leave as Ghanaians left Nigeria to develop their region as at now Ghana has a strong currency exchange rate.

4gh cedi= $1 while 235 naira=$1.
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

It's getting boring debunking you lots lies.

In pre colonial Nigeria, the SE/SS Nigeria was relatively more peaceful than SW and the North. Kiriji and Jihad didn't take place in SE/SS, the people of the region though made up of hundreds of different ethnic groups had grown to co exist in relative Peace.
just cos you had no written history pre-colonial era doesn't mean your land was peaceful. The SW is peaceful today cos they fought the reasonable wars to achieve it. I don't know about the North

pazienza:

In Post independence Nigeria, religious and political crisis and unrest were only taking place in the SW( operation wetie) and the North( Jos and Tivs riots), the SE/SS were again in relative peaceful condition.
what religous crisis took place in the SW? Operation wetie was a resistance of the cunning Zik who wanted to lord it over Swers.

pazienza:

The only times the SE/SS region experienced unrest had always been in resistance to internal and External exploitations, external by the British which resulted in Agha ekumeku of western Igbos, Aro-British battles, Jaja and the British face off, etc, and internal exploitation by the Arewa-Odua which led to Biafra war.
@bold

What is the difference between the bolded and jihad/kiriji unrest? Unrest is unrest.

pazienza:

The same Arewa-Odua exploitation led to militancy in the SS.
what did they do to correct it when hausa/yoruba gave them the presidency? They looted to stupor.
pazienza:
Civil Unrest in the SS/SE has always been in response to internal/ external exploitation, those in the SW/ North had been more about tussle for power and quest for dominance.
Once the internal exploitation going on in SS is removed by restructuring the country like Ohanaeze suggested, the current civil unrest in the region will disappear, as historical antecedents tells us.
who listens to ohanaeze anymore? Give them brown envelopes.

pazienza:

Even at that, current stats show the SW to be the crime capital of Southern Nigeria, onenaira3 once opened a thread on that, onenaira3 please help me post a link to that your thread here.
you expect me to believe an article written by a nonentity called onenaira3?

pazienza:

As for the rest of your post, I am done debunking those lies of "Igbo coup", you can knock yourself out with them.
igbo coup, igbo beneficiary- ironsi.

11 Likes

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2015
LadyFiona:
Brutal huh!!!! Bwabwa hahahaha...ooooplease.

You raise a question and in a bid for us to have a reasonable conversation you resort to tribal and ethnocentric dick measuring contest.

We are now a nuisance....hahaha... Tell that to the British that plucked an Igbo nation out of their peaceful communal enclave and Republican lifestyle to an unholy embrace and marriage with people with varying degrees of ideologies and leadership style. These happened after a well fought war with Britain.

Human developmental indices shows otherwise.

Igbos will leave as Ghanaians left Nigeria to develop their region as at now Ghana has a strong currency exchange rate.

4gh cedi= $1 while 235 naira=$1.

We just want you to leave....

6 Likes

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I am appalled at the sight of the present generation of ibos who are now begging to stay in Yoruba land. Ojukwu and nnamdi KANU will curse and spit at you lot for disgracing the ibos this way. Its now apparent that you are the beggars of Nigeria attaching by force to the yorubas even though you hate them.

NL ibos should cover their face in shame as you have been disgraced for the past 24 hours here by the Yoruba's.

We don't want you in our land, is it by force? IBO boys r on every street selling gala in traffic and this runs contrary to the claim of ibos online that they are wealthy people.

Even the Hausa's that you love to taunt are in their region doing dignified jobs. I can't believe what I have discovered for the past 24 hours. Ohaneze must hear this!

In 1966 when igbo left lagos in drove back to SE, your fathers came after them endlessly like their life depend on igbos, they fought for igbos to come back.

If you want to have lagos for urselves, grow a lil courage and start agitating for oduduwa republic. When you get it, you can then make laws to send igbos out of you territory

You are only envious of Igbos, becus they outsmart you in business. Compete with them if you can or fight for oduduwa republic man
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

In 1966 when igbo left lagos in drove back to SE, your fathers came after them endlessly like their life depend on igbos, they fought for igbos to come back.

If you want to have lagos for urselves, grow a lil courage and start agitating for oduduwa republic. When you get it, you can then make laws to send igbos out of you territory

You are only envious of Igbos, becus they outsmart you in business. Compete with them if you can or fight for oduduwa republic man

ibos are the gurus in trading and importation of goods like drugs. spare parts etc but not business please.

you are not talking to an illiterate, there is a difference between trading and business.

I don't have time to school you. My/our contention is that ibos go replicate that businesse saviness in alaigbo and stop polluting our land with unskilled man power in the millions. Our infrastructure is under great strain.

11 Likes

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Where have you been for the past 24 hours in which my good self and other Yoruba's have been begging ibos to leave our land and offering our help in actualising Biafra?

In your miserable life don't ever say yorubas are jealous or envious of you again. Are you the only Rich tribe in Lagos? Are u better than the Niger deltans or Hausa's?

You are hated because you are all rude and full of unnecessary hubris. We want you to replicate your developmental prowess in the east.

Yoruba's have decided to let you go and in due season, you shall go!

As long as we remain in "one nigeria" which your fathers fought for in 1966, Igbo will not leave lagos, deal with it or go hang ursef. The only thing that will make the Igbos leave lagos is an oduduwa republic.

But , since you and your pathetic kinds have no balls to agitate for your oduduwa republic , you have no other option then to compete with igbos in lagos .
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by VickJames(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2015
What people don't understand is that the investors in Nigeria are short term investors. They cannot invest in long term business in Nigeria. All of you haven't been recording the economy of Nigeria in recent times. All your contractors are begging federal governments and state government for contracts. All of those high rise buildings on the island is all mirage.

If you enter those buildings, you'll see how empty and lifeless they are. Nothing works in the country anymore, if you have to know. The eko atlantic island is a mere farce. How many buildings have been erected there since they started it?

These big companies you pride yourself will relocate anytime they see the market move. A multinational company will prefer is place dense with people from different states with ready money to spend. The SS/SE provides you with this option because of the heart of the economy is there. What Lagos is thriving is because of the sole port they have. They're using it to exploit other regions. If a seaport can spring up in the east, I tell you, if you're good with business, you'll know that they'll run to the east.

Why?

If you import your goods through this region, you'll hit the stomach of the country through the middle. And moreso, the states are easily linked therefore, you won't spend much in spreading your goods. If you import through Abia for instance, you can connect Portharcourt, Akwa ibom, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi state at the same time at the same pace without any of customer waiting! With people willing to do business which the igbos have that acumen more than any other region, your business will skyrocket.

Lagos is enjoying what the government wants it to enjoy. But its detrimental to the economy of this country.

Like I said, don't be fooled by High-rise buildings. Most are empty!
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:

ibos are the gurus in trading and importation of goods like drugs. spare parts etc but not business please.

you are not talking to an illiterate, there is a difference between trading and business.

I don't have time to school you. My/our contention is that ibos go replicate that businesse saviness in alaigbo and stop polluting our land with unskilled man power in the millions. Our infrastructure is under great strain.

Stop fooling yourself online and grow a lil balls b/w your legs and start agitating for a yoruba own oduduwa republic. Once you achieve your oduduwa republic, make laws against the igbo immigrates . For now we remain one nigeria, till further notice. Deal with it
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

As long as we remain in "one nigeria" which your fathers fought for in 1966, Igbo will not leave lagos, deal with it or go hang ursef. The only thing that will make the Igbos leave lagos is an oduduwa republic.

But , since you and your pathetic kinds have no balls to agitate for your oduduwa republic , you have no other option then to compete with igbos in lagos .

I won't go back and forth with you again.Whatever policies or discriminatory treatments you receive from the locals please just keep bearing with it because you are our slaves.

The clashes will be constant and fast In between and the local will always win. Am sorry in advance. Take care.

8 Likes

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I won't go back and forth with you again.Whatever policies or discriminatory treatments you receive from the locals please just keep bearing with it because you are our slaves.

The clashes will be constant and fast In between and the local will always win. Am sorry in advance. Take care.

You are very funny... Clashes is not new to Igbos, and it has never made igbo leave a place, they always find a way to survive in harsh environment.. Oduduwa republic is ur only option.
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by VickJames(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:

We showed Nigeria to the Asian world. Just know that and that's good business for you guys.
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2015
VickJames:
What people don't understand is that the investors in Nigeria are short term investors. They cannot invest in long term business in Nigeria. All of you haven't been recording the economy of Nigeria in recent times. All your contractors are begging federal governments and state government for contracts. All of those high rise buildings on the island is all mirage.

VickJames:
If you enter those buildings, you'll see how empty and lifeless they are. Nothing works in the country anymore, if you have to know. The eko atlantic island is a mere farce. How many buildings have been erected there since they started it?
@bold.

Do you think building on an artificial island is something you have to rush as if it's just a local site? If you know the amount of work that needs to go down in the foundation of Eko atlantic city, you won't be here saying the above. They need to lay underground drainage and electric cables which have all been done. The broad street called eko boulevard has been done. Buildings are rising while you are here typing.
VickJames:

These big companies you pride yourself will relocate anytime they see the market move. A multinational company will prefer is place dense with people from different states with ready money to spend. The SS/SE provides you with this option because of the heart of the economy is there. What Lagos is thriving is because of the sole port they have. They're using it to exploit other regions. If a seaport can spring up in the east, I tell you, if you're good with business, you'll know that they'll run to the east.
@bold. You mean all multinationals will move cos alaba international moved? grin

But there's no sea in your own part of the east.

VickJames:
Why?

If you import your goods through this region, you'll hit the stomach of the country through the middle. And moreso, the states are easily linked therefore, you won't spend much in spreading your goods. If you import through Abia for instance, you can connect Portharcourt, Akwa ibom, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi state at the same time at the same pace without any of customer waiting! With people willing to do business which the igbos have that acumen more than any other region, your business will skyrocket.
is thesame thing not obtainable with SW? undecided
VickJames:

Lagos is enjoying what the government wants it to enjoy. But its detrimental to the economy of this country.
wrong! It's because the yorubas worked for it. Lagos was already huge before any government.
VickJames:

Like I said, don't be fooled by High-rise buildings. Most are empty!
what makes you think those buildings are empty?

Na wah o!

That high rise architecture has even spread to VI, ikoyi and lekki. If high rise buildings on lagos island aren't getting patronage, why would any sane human continue to build such? Pls reason.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2015
VickJames:

We showed Nigeria to the Asian world. Just know that and that's good business for you guys.
what a consolation.

2 Likes

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You are very funny... Clashes is not new to Igbos, and it has never made igbo leave a place, they always find a way to survive in harsh environment.. Oduduwa republic is ur only option.

The lives if ibos must be a pitiable existence in this country then for you to say this. I really empathise with the ibos in their predicament. Be that as it may, we all know all these sufferings are self inflicted or how else can you explain the new wave of aggression and hostilities from the hitherto very loving and accommodating Yoruba's?

I for example grew up loving and mingling with ibos but the past few years has changed my perception about them.That goes to show what pride, hate and bitterness can do to a great tribe like the ibos. They are now the subject of hate and derision the world over. I won't want to be an IBO man ooo.

The ibos are a conquered tribe and all this is self inflicted. The only hope is Biafra. I hope you get it very soon.

8 Likes

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by superstar1(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Envious of gala selling people or at best, they buy and sell, which is a no brainer.

Bunch of deluded clowns.

7 Likes

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by fr3do(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2015
joseph1832:
And if the markets are moved to the east, I suppose easterners have the flare and long throats which Lagosians have to buy gadgets at very high price?

The markets you speak of are here to stay and nothing and nobody can move them anywhere else.

who are lagosians?
People are only in lagos because of the oppurtunities and amenities there.
Create these things elsewhere and watch lagos decongest.

1 Like

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by VickJames(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2015
juicee1:

@bold.

Do you think building on an artificial island is something you have to rush as if it's just a local site? If you know the amount of work that needs to go down in the foundation of Eko atlantic city, you won't be here saying the above. They need to lay underground drainage and electric cables which have all been done. The broad street called eko boulevard has been done. Buildings are rising while you are here typing.
@bold. You mean all multinationals will move cos alaba international moved? grin

But there's no sea in your own part of the east.

is thesame thing not obtainable with SW? undecided

wrong! It's because the yorubas worked for it. Lagos was already huge before any government.
what makes you think those buildings are empty?

Na wah o!

That high rise architecture has even spread to VI, ikoyi and lekki. If high rise buildings on lagos island aren't getting patronage, why would any sane human continue to build such? Pls reason.

Hey, stop giving me lies because I pass there everyday. Eko atlantic is only a mirage and there's only one building there as we speak. So what's the farce you're trying to pass.

I didn't mention Alaba market, did I? There's a tributary in the east which is not far from the atlantic ocean. If you have to know, its only 5miles from the sea itself while the other tributary in imo is only 30miles from the sea. Its the truth.

Lagos state is at the edge of the country. You'll have to pass through ogun before you get to ondo or oyo state. If you're conversant with the news and travel a lot, you'll see the number of accidents on the road to these states on weekly basis. That's bad for business, brother.

Stop making yourself feel good. Go to these buildings and check every floor and see if there are companies there. I'm not saying based on hearsay, I'm there and still there. Businesses are folding up on daily basis. So what are you talking about. Today you will this consulting in bookshop house, tomorrow you'll see a letter from court asking the company to evacuate the premises. I know what I'm talking about.

I am not hating on Lagos, Lagos enjoyed what they wanted it to enjoy. But since Lagos won't be doing any real business in the coming years and the people still living from hand to mouth without savings. People will leave lagos. Tell your governors to do more of rebranding because you only have the indians, chinese and lebanese who do business in short term in Lagos.
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by VickJames(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2015
juicee1:
what a consolation.
I think you know the truth.
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:

The lives if ibos must be a pitiable existence in this country then for you to say this. I really empathise with the ibos in their predicament. Be that as it may, we all know all these sufferings are self inflicted or how else can you explain the new wave of aggression and hostilities from the hitherto very loving and accommodating Yoruba's?

I for example grew up loving and mingling with ibos but the past few years has changed my perception about them.That goes to show what pride, hate and bitterness can do to a great tribe like the ibos. They are now the subject of hate and derision the world over. I won't want to be an IBO man ooo.

The ibos are a conquered tribe and all this is self inflicted. The only hope is Biafra. I hope you get it very soon.

Until biafra comes, Igbo will remain in lagos and there is nothing you can do about that. Like I said b4, your fathers fought against igbos for one Nigeria, one nigeria u get. Learn to manage and live with igbos and other different tribes making up "one nigeria" or fight for your yoruba own oduduwa republic. It's as simple as that.
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by CSTR2: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2015
juicee1:
you can't tell them how to run their city. If you don't like it, move to ogun state. grin
I even thought i was replying a human being.
So agbero are the ones that should be running ''your'' city?
Get well soon.
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by investnow2013: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2015
kettykin:

Dr Oyenusi invented armed robbery in Nigeria, previously there wasn't anything like armed robbery in Nigeria.
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Until biafra comes, Igbo will remain in lagos and there is nothing you can do about that. Like I said b4, your fathers fought against igbos for one Nigeria, one nigeria u get. Learn to manage and live with igbos and other different tribes making up "one nigeria" or fight for your yoruba own oduduwa republic. It's as simple as that.

Eeyaaaa, sorry ehn? All these will be over soon.

4 Likes

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2015
menix:
OP do u think Their re no such market in the east..

My prayers is that they open up the sea ports in PH, so that Lagos could be avoided thus more business spring up that axis nd reduces the population in lagos.
Exactly the government should just open more sea ports in various states
Why was the dredging of d Niger stop?
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by investnow2013: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:
http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/OhanaezeDraftSubConstitutionReview.html

If Nigeria becomes restructured like Ohanaeze proposed above.

Then we can successfully relocate our business to the East and leverage on the New seaports ports that will suddenly spring up in Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and Rivers, and we can build ours at Obuaku in the long term.

Restructuring of the country that way, will see the major bucks flowing into Niger delta, the banks like scavengers will move in to mop it up, the spending power of the area will increase, New and old companies will move to the area, creating employment opportunities, there will be a major 're distribution of population towards the region, Lagos will become de-congested and it's real estate will depreciate while the real estate business in the SS will increase.

SE can then make use of our proximity to SS( Rivers, Delta and Akwa ibom) to full advantage.
It is already happening in real estates in The Eastern Nija. Places like Asaba, Enugu, Ph,Calabar,Awka, Abakaliki,Onitsha,Uyo, Owerri, Aba etc are doing great in real estate because of their increased population!
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2015
juicee1:
what makes lagos lifeless during that period is because businesses(companies) go on break which reduces traffic as majority are either seated at home enjoying with their families or at fun spots.

It is highly delusional to think lagos becomes lifeless only because ibos travelled to the SE to enjoy yuletide.

Companies usually give their staffs holiday about 2weeks to christmas. That alone crumbles activities, not only in lagos but other states in nigeria and the christian world over.

Come on, it's the end of the year. Do you expect people to still be wearing that hustle and bustle face of lagos? They need to relax at home.
Your point it noted but you refuse to note that it's because 70% of people living in lagos go back to their village for festivals, to see thieir loved ones/kindreds
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2015
Gombs:
What's the name of that their king sef...

He won't see this one o, is lagoon and Ambode he knows. grin

Get ready, Ambode is planning on making Dr Ariyo a Commissioner in Lagos. grin

Picture attached in case you forgot who he is.

4 Likes

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2015
kettykin:

15% of the companies in lagos? What other meaningful non igbo business and companies exist in lagos aside the maritime business and dangote and his nothern brothers

Glo,Honeywell,Eleganza,Oando,GTB,FCMB,Skye bank,Nicon group,Elizade are kiosks?Son,leave that spare parts shop and apply to a Primary school around you.Your ignorance is in terabytes.

6 Likes

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by OreMI22: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2015
kettykin:
As a fall out of the recent mayhem which took place in the multi-billion Naira Alaba international market by street urchins who tried to extort money from business men and traders in the popular Electronic market.

Is there any need for foresighted business men to open a new multi billion naira electronics, phone computer mall in the safe havens of Eastern nigeria which would be run as a branch of the Alaba international and computer village until gradually full business activities pick up their and gradually Alaba and Computer village is wound up.

Should igbos take this far reaching preemptive move to safeguard their business from the preying eyes of envious people considering the fact that the real market is in the south south, Abuja where the per capita income is highest in West Africa

Please no emotion driven insults and fear instigated comments.

Your candid opinion and analysis is needed

They should move it and use Onne port for their goods.
Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Lushore1: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2015
wytecat:
Even Atlanta downtown area to Buckhead, Midtown and Atlantic Station areas are lifeless during Christmas. You will be scared when you go to this areas and not meet a soul. And these are people who don't travel homes for Christmas, they do only for Thanksgivings. This is one reason why I will never live in the suburbs.

London is even quite during bank holiday, the only time i enjoyed driving to work is during summer break.

1 Like

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by forgiveness: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Glo,Honeywell,GTB are kiosks?

grin

1 Like

Re: Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Alcatraz001:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Sign Peace Agreement In Imo / Lola Ade-John: Police Probe Alleged Poisoning Of Tourism Minister / I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.