Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl (5957 Views)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Alright, I know what you all are thinking and that’s definitely one of the reasons why you should date a Calabar girl.
By dating a Calabar girl, i mean the Efik, Ibibio, Annang and northern cross riverian sisters. If you’ve been lucky enough to roll with any girl from these tribes, you would definitely attest to some of what I’m about to say. If not, well, you’d want to go all out for one at the tail end. Come along and let’s see what makes Calabar girls tick.

(1) Attention And Time

Well, one of the reasons I hooked up with my Calabar babe is that she was devoted when it comes to giving you time and attention. You might say this is a false generalisation but I’ve met quite a few and dated one. Do you want a girl that will answer to every of your whim and caprice? Then you know where to get her.

(2) Cooking Skills

If you’re seriously into native dishes especially vegetable soups, you got your answer. Almost every Calabar girl can snatch any man with a proper meal of Afang, Edikan Ikang, Akpam kuko (permit my spelling) and pounded yam, semo or any of your favorite native carbohydrate rich meal. You’re guaranteed of never going hungry if you date one and be sure that you’d add enough weight (if you’re skinny) that people would ask what your secret is.

(3) Spoil You Silly

According to my ex–Calabar babe and some of my Ibibio friends, young ladies from their tribe get tutored on how to be homely and be good wives. As such, they know how to take good care of their man. A typical Calabar girl would stroke your back as you eat to help aid digestion while ensuring everything is in place after you have a hard day. Talk about unexpected gifts, she knows how to kick in those surprises from time to time $3x! $3x! $3x!

Need I say more?

Every guy has a fantasy of hooking up with a Calabar girl that would give him mind blowing $3x simply because ‘Dem sabi do the thing well’. $3x is an essential ingredient of today’s relationship and marriage and if you want someone that would give it to you well, my Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom girls are up to the task.
This shouldn’t be a surprise as any girl with enough strength to go 10 rounds of $3x at a stretch has got to have immense strength. Well, I’m not just saying strength for $3x, I’m talking strength for other activities such as keeping your home clean and tidy. When you’re tired, she has the strength to back you up. You’re coming from a party where you both have danced out, she’s got the strength to drive you guys home.
They’ve Got Your Back Always
We all want someone who has got our backs and no one does it better than your Calabar girl. They would stick with you through thick and thin with little concern for how much you’ve got (if you’re still struggling) . She doesn’t even mind helping you out from time to time, provided you’re supplying her well in certain areas as well. That’s something you don’t buy in the market place.
The only thing is just try to be faithful to her. You don’t want to get on her bad side, trust me.
If you think there are more reasons to date a Calabar girl, abeg let me know, if you have a contrary opinion, still let me know. More are still to come concerning other tribes. In the meantime, why would you want to date that Calabar girl?

Source: @mrcharkoal

1 Like

Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
the only reason am keepin my calabar gf is coz of dat $£× if not we for don path ways tey tey oooo.
they re so blessed ah swear

1 Like

Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
HIV rate only reason you should be wary of calabar gals

2 Likes

Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by mymadam(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chai, @op, na ur Calabar babe be dis? Notin do u nah!

2 Likes

Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by IamLEGEND1: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
so watz D point of dat pinsure?

if u were trying to show ur babe off,she no fine..
na only D breasts dey attractive...
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by johnwell(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
4. the most unfaithful creatures in the planet of eves
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by mcdreeezy: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Why else will I consider dating a Calabar girl apart from straffing tinz? We know it's their specialty now cheesy
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Calabar Girls... They are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.... They are blessed in all aspects.
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
lalast:
Alright, I know what you all are thinking and that’s definitely one of the reasons why you should date a Calabar girl.
By dating a Calabar girl, i mean the Efik, Ibibio, Annang and northern cross riverian sisters. If you’ve been lucky enough to roll with any girl from these tribes, you would definitely attest to some of what I’m about to say. If not, well, you’d want to go all out for one at the tail end. Come along and let’s see what makes Calabar girls tick.

(1) Attention And Time

Well, one of the reasons I hooked up with my Calabar babe is that she was devoted when it comes to giving you time and attention. You might say this is a false generalisation but I’ve met quite a few and dated one. Do you want a girl that will answer to every of your whim and caprice? Then you know where to get her.

(2) Cooking Skills

If you’re seriously into native dishes especially vegetable soups, you got your answer. Almost every Calabar girl can snatch any man with a proper meal of Afang, Edikan Ikang, Akpam kuko (permit my spelling) and pounded yam, semo or any of your favorite native carbohydrate rich meal. You’re guaranteed of never going hungry if you date one and be sure that you’d add enough weight (if you’re skinny) that people would ask what your secret is.

(3) Spoil You Silly

According to my ex–Calabar babe and some of my Ibibio friends, young ladies from their tribe get tutored on how to be homely and be good wives. As such, they know how to take good care of their man. A typical Calabar girl would stroke your back as you eat to help aid digestion while ensuring everything is in place after you have a hard day. Talk about unexpected gifts, she knows how to kick in those surprises from time to time $3x! $3x! $3x!

Need I say more?

Every guy has a fantasy of hooking up with a Calabar girl that would give him mind blowing $3x simply because ‘Dem sabi do the thing well’. $3x is an essential ingredient of today’s relationship and marriage and if you want someone that would give it to you well, my Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom girls are up to the task.
This shouldn’t be a surprise as any girl with enough strength to go 10 rounds of $3x at a stretch has got to have immense strength. Well, I’m not just saying strength for $3x, I’m talking strength for other activities such as keeping your home clean and tidy. When you’re tired, she has the strength to back you up. You’re coming from a party where you both have danced out, she’s got the strength to drive you guys home.
We all want someone who has got our backs and no one does it better than your Calabar girl. They would stick with you through thick and thin with little concern for how much you’ve got (if you’re still struggling) . She doesn’t even mind helping you out from time to time, provided you’re supplying her well in certain areas as well. That’s something you don’t buy in the market place.
The only thing is just try to be faithful to her. You don’t want to get on her bad side, trust me.
If you think there are more reasons to date a Calabar girl, abeg let me know, if you have a contrary opinion, still let me know. More are still to come concerning other tribes. In the meantime, why would you want to date that Calabar girl?

Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
LadyB:

(1) Attention And Time

(2) Cooking Skills

(3) Spoil You Silly

Need I say more?

Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Sunexy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Okk...let sum1 hook me up with a nyc calabar babe...dats all I need 4 nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sunexy:
Okk...let sum1 hook me up with a nyc calabar babe...dats all I need 4 nw
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Margauxluv(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
senseless thread
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by pryme(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
it's obvious this op does not stay in Calabar, it's your that goes around spreading false news about Calabar gals.
And as for Randy men that think Calabar gals is your last bus-stop I would advice you go visit the nearest olosho joint.
Gals from other tribes can give you these things and more, but if you want to settle for over hyped, lazy gals (typical Calabar gal) then my guest, just don't stop spreading the lies.
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Trishpat(f): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
pryme:
it's obvious this op does not stay in Calabar, it's your that goes around spreading false news about Calabar gals.
And as for Randy men that think Calabar gals is your last bus-stop I would advice you go visit the nearest olosho joint.
Gals from other tribes can give you these things and more, but if you want to settle for over hyped, lazy gals (typical Calabar gal) then my guest, just don't stop spreading the lies.

how dyu knw dat there are lazy? were yu married to one? #curious #
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Glowstone(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
shocked shocked
jeez op where did you get that pics from, aswear ah know that girl from calaba she has an elderly sis (can't remember her name tho, her sexual skills is wow )
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Glowstone(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
but some people are really silly tho, some said they are unfaithful, did your wife from calabar sleep with your father?? just because one person is unfaithful isn't enough reason to call their people LovePeddler in fact I think they are one of the most faithful people in Nigeria, tho no tribe you wouldn't find an unfaithful wife

moro.n
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Calabar gurls all d way!! kiss grin
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Glowstone:
but some people are really silly tho, some said they are unfaithful, did your wife from calabar sleep with your father?? just because one person is unfaithful isn't enough reason to call their people LovePeddler in fact I think they are one of the most faithful people in Nigeria, tho no tribe you wouldn't find an unfaithful wife

moro.n
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Calabar girls rock walai
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
kinja:
Calabar Girls... They are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.... They are blessed in all aspects.
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by JoelXclusive: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Calabar girls ehn!!!!.

I'm not competing with any body, if u get there b4me, congratulations..life is an express road, and overtaking is allowed.
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by LadyJul(f): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Calaber gals nor sabi close leg....most of dem be free givers....ever ready to fu*ck any guy....na dat kind one person go marry put for house? Mtcheeeeew.....most of Dem are too cheap abeg.....if any of my bro bring calaber babe come house to marry eh....e doh red for am...
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
@Ladyjul or whatever your name is, u are not better that the most loosed calabar girl, if u are not a virgin, please kindly keep your mouth shut.

For all I care, are an ashi

2 Likes

Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:

I love them like crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ladyk:
Calaber gals nor sabi close leg....most of dem be free givers....ever ready to fu*ck any guy....na dat kind one person go marry put for house? Mtcheeeeew.....most of Dem are too cheap abeg.....if any of my bro bring calaber babe come house to marry eh....e doh red for am...
ladyJul is a MORO.N

1 Like

Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Emelcee: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
dukeolumde:

I love them like crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by jaytee01(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
LadyJul:
See your life . ........u dat ur whole wahala na man matter, dey confess say u dey run around, na u dey accuse anoda person say e no close leg..........u don close your own?
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by LadyJul(f): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
jaytee01:
See your life . ........u dat ur whole wahala na man matter, dey confess say u dey run around, na u dey accuse anoda person say e no close leg..........u don close your own?
atleast i nor be free giver or cheap like your calaber g.f way like to dey fu*ck any dick and harry grin
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by LadyJul(f): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Emelcee:
ladyJul is a MORO.N
e pain am grin grin grin
Re: Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by LadyJul(f): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Emelcee:
@Ladyjul or whatever your name is, u are not better that the most loosed calabar girl, if u are not a virgin, please kindly keep your mouth shut.

For all I care, are an ashi
tell dat to ur sis and tell ha to fu*ck anyhow bcus she's not a virgin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / Viral - See How Careless Young Lady Used Cucumber For Self Pleasure / Konji Geng!! I Posted This Myself, Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Bare Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.