Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive (34378 Views)

IPOB Members Wear Black Cloths Today, Remove Biafra From Cars / Idol Worshiping Faithfuls Are The Ones Delaying Biafra From Materialising - Kanu / Video: Why Did Nigeria Erase Bightof Biafra From The Map? – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

Yep you can ask your people to migrate to Biafra with you.
Who are my people, and where am i migrating from?

4 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Duru1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

Noone is stoping you guys, but go about it in the right manner and genuine support will come your way. You obviously know you guys are landlocked and that's part of the reasons you want to force other States to join you which is not done. I am not keen on joining you guys or Yorubas, I am just airing my opinion that you people need to go about this in the right way

It will be foolhardy on the part of any Biafran to expect any form of support from backstabbers and turncoats that pass as Nigerians. Today and tomorrow have great significant differences from 1967. once bitten shy twice.

5 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

Yep you can ask your people to migrate to Biafra with you.

Hahah I like that you're bold. Like a typical Edo woman! Are you Esan, Benin or Etsako?

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Duru1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. Edolities arent bothered one bit on the dreams which a group of person(biafra) choose to foam about in their mouth. Its doa. Ojukwu has appoloised for wasting the nation resources used in killing his lab rats and regretted his decision. The ONLY ISSUE EDOLITES AND SS have with biafra is the noise and nussiance they make abt their aggitations. If u brave enough go to war with ur 'zoo' country and stop constituting disturbance to nigeria airways, forums and lithering the place. If u cant go to war go to UN to submit petition. The nigeria govt has a right to defend its internal and external territory and its at no time ready to grant biafra referandum Not becos biafra is so relevant to nigeria but becos it understand the complexity of what it want(SS LAND AND OIL). So you know the position of the FG why nt go to war with it, other than this wail and rant online where u knw u cant carry even a placard on the street.

You are a basement fool. The first order of business in Biafra is to shut down all crude oil wells in the nation until the citizenry can prove there are more ways to sustain a living than drilling crude oil. A nation such as Japan does not have a grain of crude oil. It is a pity that when provided any chance to be reasonable, most idiotic and lay-about so-called south-south peeps will only talk about crude oil. Who gives a hoot about crude oil?

12 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:
you guys are the biggest jokers ever, you want to add other peoples territory to yours and force yourselves down their throats. Y"all should go sit and re-strategies, I see from your comments you seriously have a long way to go. You cant come and dominate other groups, all you have to do is ask your ibo speaking brothers and sisters in other State to migrate to Biafra its as simple as that. You cant take over other States because of your selfish interest and ambition. What will now happen to people that don't speak ibo in those States, they are irrelevant right? You guys are just been stupid and daft.
Bunch of clowns, want to force theirselves on a minority and claim its lands. Ths is no different frm what the fulani hausa are doing, biafra would be worst with just a single majority teaming up to gang rape a minority who would have no where to run to. The whole world knws the plan. Its a pity the SS isnt having a one tribe system or a big bro state to wade them off. But the other SS STATES and the FG would defend its territory. The brainwashed maggots are the ones screaming biafra. The ojukws and their elders understand the impossibility of it. For nigeria to go to civil war for it, nt to talk of conceeding its oil state to an enemy country is even worse. At the end of the day the igbos are neither here or there, screaming marginalisation and loosing the sympathy of all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Duru1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
Bunch of clowns, want to force theirselves on a minority and claim its lands. Ths is no different frm what the fulani hausa are doing, biafra would be worst with just a single majority teaming up to gang rape a minority who would have no where to run to. The whole world knws the plan. Its a pity the SS isnt having a one tribe system or a big bro state to wade them off. But the other SS STATES and the FG would defend its territory. The brainwashed maggots are the ones screaming biafra. The ojukws and their elders understand the impossibility of it. For nigeria to go to civil war for it, nt to talk of conceeding its oil state to an enemy country is even worse. At the end of the day the igbos are neither here or there, screaming marginalisation and loosing the sympathy of all

You are worse than a clown since you go sleepless nights thinking about Biafra. It is funny that while you toil away with thoughts about Biafra, the joyful Biafrans enjoy a solemn sleep. For umpteenth time, Biafrans are not and will not be interested in Edo State minus Igbanke.

12 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Enahi(f): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
CSTR2:
Have you ever heard of true federalism in your entire life?
The eastern region who was very ethnically diverse still came together to push for biafra in the 60s.
Margaret Ekpo a woman from calabar is probably one of the greatest eastern region politician ever.
Have you ever heard of the name effiong, ojukwu's second in command?
Go and read up.
Does those names sound Igbo to you?

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
dont worry abt their dreams. Its non existent. Their are two ways to it, another civil war which they cant. Or a referandum to opt out which would never happen, i dont see any yoruba or hausa fulani (even gej didnt give them SS LAND) calling 4 that. Nt becos they are so relevant but because they(biafra) would ask for SS LAND AND OIL and nt emigrants. U Can see the politics why an igbo man has never and will never become president. They cant be trusted with ths. Igbo can keep wailing margilization and wish for a non existent

IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY OR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE AND EXCEL! 

Northerners and their Southern stooges can freely rotate the presidency amongst themselves using the usual under-age voters and over-cooked voters population figures.

This is a free world in which you are entitled to freedom of association. You are free to merge yourselves with any other interested ethnic group. Leave Igbos out of your misery!

Igbos are not interested in parasites or traitors. The Igbo struggle is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows, who are only satisfied with the few crumbs their slave masters throw at them while the slave masters continue to enslave, plunder and rape the commonwealth and resources to better their own region, religion and elite!

There's oil in Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Imo. The whole of Enugu and Anambra States are sitting on Gas deposits; Coal at Enugu, Lime stone for cement in Abakaliki; rice in Ebonyi State, Abia State - highest producer of cocoa; West Africa's largest market at Onitsha, Anambra; big markets at Aba, Abia state and Nnewi, Anambra.
Even without reliance on crude oil the Igbos have excelled and are more than ever before capable of doing more exploits and competing with the World powers! 

Libya without river created an artificial ocean and it's functioning very well. Switzerland and Austria are landlocked. Israel turned desert to fertile ground. With technology Igbos can change their world.

“The right to development is a fundamental right by virtue of which every human person and all peoples are entitled to participate in, contribute to and enjoy economic, social and cultural development.

“It is a right which includes the exercise of full sovereignty over national resources, self determination, popular participation in development and equality of opportunity."

Think before you exhibit your ignorance of historic facts. Since your people gain from the injustice of the day, you think you can use unfounded lies to cajole some people to remain in Nigeria that has and will never work for them (as it is presently constituted), when in reality the constituent groups do not have a common value system befitting a Nation.

The real enemies of progress are the proponents of the status quo in the Nigerian system, and are accustomed to spreading lies and wicked propaganda.

Anyone who supports in the smallest ways the sustenance of a criminal system that has only brought shame, waste, killings and backwardness, should be charged with crimes against humanity.

It is only the weak and leeches that bash other people who in no way have got nothing to do with the oppression and injustice in the land.

Igbos have been far from political power and yet have achieved unrivaled success for themselves, but disgruntled and bile-filled fellows still have the guts to castigate Igbos for the unavoidable, impending doom at their doorsteps. 

erikcantona:
Another mad man from yaba left !! We are no longer answering that name called ss we now knw better ! Together we are stronger !! We are biafrans mind you am from rivers state
erikcantona:
yoruba people have now registered with new moniker to claim IGBo hahahah. This people wnt sieze to amuze me!!bijaw kallabari ogoni all are more biafran then IGBOs am from OBUMA in degeme lga of rivers am a pure biafran!!isee iseeee !! Get behind us you agents of. Divide and rule
erikcantona:
biafra is not by force if they want they can join or stay with nigerisa nobody is forcing them a woman from akwaibom called radiobiafra and was singing for Us it was so emotional
erikcantona:
they are biafrans by birth but a refferendum will be conducted for them to decide but am sure many of Dem crave for biafra as one woman called biafra from akwaibom and was singing a very touching song with there language and praizing director with full assurance that his community wnts biafra as soon as. Posible desam wit some part of edo state some part realy want biafra
Duru1:

Igwe Ocha is Igbo land and it is not negotiable whether it will be included in the Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra. Please you can take your south-south crap and shove it for all I care.

dejavski:
Am ilaje and I support BIAFRA... though in a peaceful manner.
I have come to realise that most yorubas are really scared of secession but they won't admit it

Quote me anywhere

mankand:
Guts comes with glory. One thing I like about Nnamdi Kanu is that he is very articulate and organised.

He knows how to organise his people around his dream, he can be the next Che in Africa because he is fighting a just cause but due to the mainstream media propaganda, a lot of people won't see and agree to this.

He have been able to gather the support of the igbo people worldwide both indigenous, in diaspora and those whose ancestors were taken to slave in Europe, America and Latin America which have now become a force to recon with.

Unfortunately my people yorubas are still under the chain of mental slavery donating their hard earned money to fake men called pastors instead of donating their money to organise themselves to build another oduduwa nation. We also have the same capacity to do the same as IPOB but we won't.

We also have yorubas all over Latin America, Europe, and other parts of the world.

I wish IPOB success in their quest because with their success, it becomes a motivation for other regions in Africa to do the same
tunjion:
The truth is we yorubas should stop opening thread to speak for south south minority.

Biafra from wat i read is not by force. Igbos in Edo such as the igbanke and Ika are Biafrans without doubt.

Other Edo ethnic group might even be rejected by Biafra. Some will end up applying to join.

Sentiment aside, they might feel Hausa and Yoruba will dominate them if they remain in Nigeria

new2020:

I'm not Igbo. I'm just knowledgeable of their achievements. Read below...Igbos have led in every achievement ahead of the Yorubas up until the civil war. Yorubas only got ahead after the war when the Igbos lost everything and seriously damaged by the war...that was the only way yorubas could get ahead. Awolowo was very much aware of this agenda which is why he offered yorubas free education while starving Igbos at the same time. You get it? However Igbos have since reclaimed that position since 2000.

Read below article. Again Igbos are not your mate. Whites are aware of this!

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547
ceaz4r:

The phobia you and your lots have for the Igbos have become so obvious is now a sour to the eyes.
Whether your concern for the vaibility of the Biafran state when it comes is genuine or faulse, it doesn't scratch us one bit. In fact, we don't and won't notice.
Stay in your enclave there and watch.

* one advice for you, buy a carton of panadol extra and desolve the madicine in a basin of water to form syrup, also buy a straw. When the pounding headache from thinking about Biafra gets too unbearable, you sip some of the syrup. You will need it.

EzePromoe:
[b]OP, you're Yoruba. How did I know this? Your assertion on the ceased property bla bla bla depicted the common argument that some NLders from the Western divides do present. You've not even crossed the Niger bridge and you're coming with your 'we Niger Delta' rant. If a true Niger Deltan brings up this argument, here are some simple questions I will ask him/her, 'ARE ABIA, IMO & ONDO STATES NOT IN THE NIGER DELTA? IF YOU DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IGBOS WHILE WOULD YOU INCLUDE SOME IGBOID GROUPS IN YOUR MAP, OR DO YOU THINK WE DON'T WISH TO ALSO BE ON OUR OWN?' But I know that you're just an impostor but I was kind to reply you (something I rarely do) because you could be a Niger Deltan (perhaps from Ondo state) and you may be unschooled of Nigerian demographics.

There's this big mistake that some of you impostors get wrong which sells your tricks out and makes people identify you faster. And those mistakes are;

- You limit Igboland to the 5 SE states as it is obtainable in the SW. People who created those states new next to nothing about Igbos. Those boundaries are fraudulent and in no way reflect our identity.

- You exaggerate the Igboid denial story to soothe your ego. I saw in your post where you said the Ikwerres took abandoned properties. Where if I may ask? The properties that were ceased was by the Ijaws who then dominated the Rivers state of old. Some of the properties which was within Ikwerre enclaves such as Diobu, were guided by the Ikwerre people and later returned to the owners. Those who didn't come back to reclaim their properties for fear of Nigerian army killing them, and had their properties occupied. If you've been to Diobu area most especially Ileabuchi axis, Nnamdi Azikiwe bypass, you'll think you're in Onitsha or Aba and we're cool with it. Diobu indigenes have even integrated with the SE Igbo people in the area, and they speak the Igbo 'Creole' and pidgin English.

- When impersonating you guys don't do research or enquire before carrying out your task. Do you know that 80% non Igbo Rivers men can't tell the difference between a SE Igbomen and other Igbos. They see us all as one homogeneous entity, just as we would refer to all people from Efik, Ibibio, Annang even Ogoja people as 'Calabar people' though they may not agree with you. During the election period, I was arguing with someone who's from Abonema. He was arguing in Dakuku's favour and I in Wike's favour, and he mentioned to me that Igbos have been ruling Rivers state for 16 years (he was refering to the governorship of Odili, Omehia and Amaechi altogether).

- Not all Ikwerres (or any other Igboid groups) deny being Igbo. There are some people who are indifferent also to this divides. Those who deny being Igbo are in the minority. Why you hear mostly about them is because they are pretty loud in their denial. You remember when Amaechi spoke in Buhari's campaign in Owerri telling anyone who cares to listen in Igbo language that he is Igbo. He challenged Jonathan whose name was 'Ebele' to speak Igbo like he did. The word 'Igbo' has no meaning in Igbo language. During the pre-colonial era, all Igbo groups never had a common identity. We chose to live seperately in towns and villages. Don't be surprise, if any part of the SE today hadn't been part of the SE would have done same or even worse.

Finally on Biafran issue, you guys don't really know the dynamics of SS/SE involvement in this that is why you say thrash because it's beyond you. I am (or should I say 'I was') a believer in 'One Nigeria' but you guys make this mistake of collectively insulting the entire Igbo race because you think Biafra is synonymous with Igbo but you forget to grab the fact that just as there are pro-Biafrans amongst Igbo, the are also pro-Biafra Ijaws, Ibibio, Efik, Urhobo as well as anti-Biafran Igbos and other groups too. Now when you ignore this fact to collectively insult all of us, you don't know that you're uniting us unto one course which is BIAFRA. Or do you think because I want Nigeria to exist as one, I will side you to spit on my fathers land? I would rather have Nigeria break into pieces than work against the collective of my people. God forbid! I would rather align with Radio Biafra who's got something good to say about me than to settle for insults.

All I'm saying is that you're deceiving yourself if you think insulting SEners will pitch us against them. Think again bro.
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

Those names are Efik/Ibibio. Anyways, Enahi my dear just ignore them. Let them be. Let them fight to create their Biafra, don't stress over them. Aight?
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ugomba:
we Asaba people do Not want another war.. War is Bad and a setback to development.
@OP. But do not use Biafra issue to insult Igbos, don't be silly, We Deltans have No hatred for SE Igbos or with any Nigerian tribe.
keep your Igbo hatred in Edo state.
incase Nigeria breaks, all the tribes in SS will love to be on their own..

Wow... God bless you bro... 1000000000000000 likes for this post... u talk wenti sweet my belle today.. be like make I follow this guy...

Wow.... Nice 1 bro...

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ugomba:
guy the hatred in this forum is too much , I have friends from many tribes in nigeria.. My facebook friend who is from idoma tribe(benue) lodged in our house for an interview in Warri yesterday, all the food he ate and transport was from my pocket, I helped him out despite the fact that we are only fb friends.. Just showing brotherly love and eliminating tribalism..

Gosh, I like this.. as 4 the hatred issue, Na Nairaland there madness end.. 4 real life Everybody they hustle no time 4 trash, but trust Nairaland Kids... Creating thread upon thread everyday disturbing our ear... I do ignore most post but some hmmmm.. I just gat to reply...

gonna to quite this forum soon
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

Tell your Edo brothers here to let Biafra issue be, Edo( except the Igbo speaking parts ) is simply not in Biafra plan.

You lots should give it a rest already.

We cant let Biafra be as long as as there is south south in your map. Remove south south from Biafra map, and see how much we will support you and fast track ur succession. South south is part of old Benin empire. We are cousins. We cant allow thieves, imposters and foreigners from d east to steal our people and land.

2 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
thanks! Obhio uromi me khin! Arue ohe ise me

obhio Aneni uwe khi. Efandion abamhen khi, inemhen ewoyi. Ubiaja ime da yi sikulu.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

We cant let Biafra be as long as as there is south south in your map. Remove south south from Biafra map, and see how much we will support you and fast track ur succession. South south is part of old Benin empire. We are cousins. We cant allow thieves, imposters and foreigners from d east to steal our people and land.

This is a free world in which you are entitled to freedom of association. You are free to merge yourselves with any other interested ethnic group. Leave Igbos out of your misery!

Igbos are not interested in parasites or traitors. The Igbo struggle is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows, who are only satisfied with the few crumbs their slave masters throw at them while the slave masters continue to enslave, plunder and rape the commonwealth and resources to better their own region, religion and elite!

Edoid groups should leave Igbos out of their misery!

https://www.nairaland.com/2605518/itsekiri-oil-producing-communities-edo

7 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by disumusa: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
modelmike7:
Enough of all the biafra, igbo, Yoruba thread pls......... Why cant we just live as one?! Getting sick of reading all these. It is well.
tell the hater first.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
xtrorse:

Edoid groups should leave Igbos out of their misery!

It is you Igbos that are sick. You are d one who want to steal what does not belong to you. You said u want to form your country, we said go ahead but leave our south south from it. We said we will support u to form ur country as we south south form our country or confederation or six countries. Just form ur own and dominate urself. Must you tag south south along. We dont need igbo. South south can take care of itself. Igbo is not needed in south south. Anioma is Anioma. Anioma is not Igbo. Igbanke is ika and not Igbo. Anioma and ika language is to igbo what Spanish is to portugal . That doest make spain part of portugal. Libya speak arab doesnt make libya part of Saudi arabia.

4 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

It is you Igbos that are sick. You are d one who want to steal what does not belong to you. You said u want to form your country, we said go ahead but leave our south south from it. We said we will support u to form ur country as we south south form our country or confederation or six countries. Just form ur own and dominate urself. Must you tag south south along. We dont need igbo. South south can take care of itself. Igbo is not needed in south south. Anioma is Anioma. Anioma is not Igbo. Igbanke is ika and not Igbo. Anioma and ika language is to igbo what Spanish is to portugal . That doest make spain part of portugal. Libya speak arab doesnt make libya part of Saudi arabia.

Omoe according to his logic, almost everybody who isn't from the Southeast is lazy. Benins oh all of them are so so lazy and backstabbers haha, Middle Belt people yup very lazy. Esans oh them ha very lazy and dumb set of people. Ha you can't reason with these fools.

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

[size=14pt]I kind of understand your fears and the miseries you're currently passing through, that the thing you most dreaded is about to happen in your life time when you least expected. However, this is a free world in which you are entitled to freedom of association. You are free to merge yourselves with Urhobo, Bini, Isoko, Yoruba, Wawa, Abiriba, Ikwerre, Agbor, Anioma, Owerri, Mbaise, Ogoni, Kalabari, Oguta, Onicha, Ibibio, Arochukwu, Efik, Annang, Ngwa and any other interested ethnic group. 
BUT DO CEASE MENTIONING ANYTHING IGBO, NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS![/size]

Igbos are not interested in parasites, backstabbers, traitors or genocide conspirators. The Igbo struggle is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows, who are only satisfied with the few crumbs their slave masters throw at them while the slave masters continue to enslave, plunder and rape the commonwealth and resources to better their own region, religion and elite!

There's oil in Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Imo. The whole of Enugu and Anambra States are sitting on Gas deposits; Coal at Enugu, Lime stone for cement in Abakaliki; rice in Ebonyi State, Abia State - highest producer of cocoa; West Africa's largest market at Onitsha, Anambra; big markets at Aba, Abia state and Nnewi, Anambra. 
Even without reliance on crude oil the Igbos have excelled and are more than ever before capable of doing more exploits and competing with the World powers! 

Is there any positive virtue you can ever brag against The Great Igbo Nation that should warrant operating on the same pedestal - brawn, brain, beauty, natural and human resources, achievements, personalities, international links, sports, entertainment etc.?

For the umpteenth time, Edoid groups should leave Igbos out of their miseries! It's becoming an embarrassing insult. It's so pathetic and disgusting already!

4 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by tonychristopher: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

Pls is south south in geography

Can we know your tribe

What was Igbo coup of 1967 and who planed it and where do they come from

11 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by VickJames(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
To be honest, I don't want ijaw, itshekiri, edo, urhobo in biafra. I don't see their importance. The only people I find their refusal touching are the Ikwerres because they're my people and I really want them to come back home. I don't need the oil the urhobos or itshekiris are shouting about. I know we're better of without it.

The Edo people claiming we need the South south to gain access to the sea are really not informed. We can carve out two ports in the east from imo and abia states. When it comes to natural resources, please be informed of the vast amount of resources in anambra, imo, abia, enugu, ebonyi, anioma, efik/ibibio, egbema, obigbo, etc. These resources can develop the region without external help.

I am wondering what these people really feel about themselves other than being in the middle of nowhere. I'll really love Biafra to stop asking ijaws, urhobos, etc for Biafra because I think it will cause problems in the long run.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by sandraokosun: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

obhio Aneni uwe khi. Efandion abamhen khi, inemhen ewoyi. Ubiaja ime da yi sikulu.
erio no o! Arue Abameh khi, ewu inemen! Eko me ye. Ekpoma me da yi sikulu! Esan weh be ya nia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by onenaira3: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Are you f2kimg serious? ANOTHER ONE? How many times do it need to be drummed into EDO head that they are NOT and have NEVER been part of Biafra. Like WTF? How many have to open a thread to announce they don't want to be part of something they were never included in nor are the agitators interested in including them .

Can someone, anyone, please explain to me WTF is wrong with Edo people? Like which Kain notice me by force sh1t be this.

15 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by VickJames(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please these edo people are annoying. So, you mean those igbanke people will leave their homes and come east?

Is there by any chance someone being mad and still be able to type in a forum like this?

11 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by onenaira3: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

Will you f2kers keeps anioma out of your miserable mouth. You Edo need to stay in fucking state and stop stretching Una mouth to become the speaker of others. Who the f2K called you lots to become anioma spokesperson? When did we make you my voice? And in your miserable, illiterate head, I'll leave my SE bros and join some annoying @ss Edo people that even marginalize the only anioma group in their state. Are you f2king stup1d or are you just mentally retarded. I can see your brain dead. Keep us out of your miserable mouth. Ewu

16 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by CSTR2: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:
I must have overestimated you.
I gave you example of prominent non-igbos that are biafrans, since you said igbos want to take other people's land through biafra.

12 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by tonychristopher: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
igbos can continue dreaming on a non existence hope. Their only voice is on a non existence forum. Studying maps of 1640 and analysing eastern region with lord lugard means nothing. Alot have changed. Even the Minority SS states have a hand full dealing with their diversity as close as they remain, talkmore of going back to slavehood under a colonial master that want to dominate them. They best biafra can hope for is to get its emigrants back, that is if a miracle of referandum happen. But to get any part of SS LAND along with it is beyound impossible. Gej a SS, never allowed even a shadow of referandum, and that is the closet hope to biafra. ss, the nigeria state, the nigeria govt would reject it

Why are u scared of Igbo leaving

4 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by forgiveness: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Edo and Yoruba e-fighting?

I have never heard about any major tussle between these two related groups before not until the last two threads on Edo.

And i am d.........

1 Like

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by pazienza(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:

Are you listening to yourself? Do you know what an empire is all about? It's all about conquering and exploiting other groups and forcing them to live under your rule.

No group cares about Bini empire of reign of terror, they are all glad that Bini is now a spent force, you should mind your Edolands and let those groups be. Your empire of terror and subjugation exists no more.

Biafra represents freedom, no subjugation.

9 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by IGBOPRINCE: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
now i understand what ths biafra talk is abt. Biafra nt only want its emigrants who speak the corrupted version of igbo and have more origin with their new origin in the course of evolvment, biafra also want to carve out oil lands of these emigrants that belong to the occupant origin states,Trust me that would neve happen, its a big joke, the only reason u hearing biafra its becos the SS felt it stood by gej. When the real struggle( SS LANDS) comes SS itself would never secced its land to igbo. And nt to forget the yoruba or hausa race even as presidents would never allow that. That may be another civil war, and i guess thats the reason igbos havent been trusted as president
bros you re typing rubbish.
Just one like for you?
None of your comments or reasons makes sense to the readers.

Pls say no more.. sad

9 Likes

Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
sandraokosun:
erio no o! Arue Abameh khi, ewu inemen! Eko me ye. Ekpoma me da yi sikulu! Esan weh be ya nia?

eye! Portharcourt me ye. ikpomi sikulu me yo bhu ubiaja. Uniben me da yi odudu sikulu.
oni inemen menle kegbe, ewu oda ri okho.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by disumusa: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
OfoIgbo:

well there are millions of Igboids in the SS and that gives Igbos the authority to speak about the SS because of their kith and kin in the Niger delta
kith and kin you dominate and oppresed during biafra riot.
Re: View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive by biafranking: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Enahi:

The truth will shock you, I don't see Edo, ijaw,Itsekiri and am not so sure of Ikweres joining you guys. You can still actualize your Biafra dream though if you can also support others to have theirs. Life is give and take, work on the 5 Eastern States and watch your dream come true faster than you expected. Stop trying to include other states, that makes you look greedy and unserious. Much love ❤ from me to you.
you pple failed to understand that biafra is a country consisting of igboid and ijoid.nothing has change sist..
Re you telling us to leave our brothers and sisters in delta state?
Are you telling us to forget the igbos in benue and rivers state?
What s wrong to mention them in our dialogue ? undecided
babe use your sense na. sad

We re not greedy ok but whenever biafra is mention we must point out the tribes that re involves.
Is it bad

if the edos or whatever tribes they called themselves,they should stop being afraid of humans like us in biafraland
Cos the zoo with animals is about to fall and collapsed..

Yes the zoo must fall..

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

COVID-19: Akin Alabi Continues Palliative Handout With Cash Giveaway On Facebook / Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram / Why We Couldn’t Deploy Troops Against B’Haram -US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.