Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) (90675 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Mznaett: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oh my!

Make sensecheesy

Me likey aswear...Edipee dnt U think it's better we adopt this style to cut cost atleastgrin
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
spicyhoney:
The marriage is not legal, if what is shown above is all they did; no marriage paper was signed.
MARRIAGE IS NOT ALL ABOUT PAPER! MUMU angry

ONCE YOU HAVE TWO WITNESS, THAT'S ALL.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE angry
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
HungerBAD:
Are they Ijebu?is the wedding even legal? What paper work were signed?

Not getting married near water for two reasons.

1. I can't swim, just in case we need to take a romantic swim.

2. I no wan offend mammy water.

Lwkmd o. Guy! U too funny
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Mznaett: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
NemzySeries:
dis deir wedding na joke.....probably dey jst came back 4rm uk or us bkos marrying d avaerage nigerian gal d follow rituals must b observed & adopted.....
1.first introduction
2. second introduction
3.Excursion
4.seminar 4 singles
5.interview
6.ethnic post ume
7.wine presentation
8.bribing of d bride to BlackBerry male siblings wit money,gifts etc
9.dowry list
10.wine/beer supply
11.tourish
12.traditional wedding
13.court wedding
14.white wedding
15.church wedding
16.tanks giving
17.testimony
........ & den u'll kw dat u did all dat to marry 1 small dat probaby dunno aw to cook

My brother,,

You be typical African/Nigerian mangrin
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by seanjy4konji: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
i like this type wedding..no be say after wedding we go coe deh chop noddles for house deh pay debt...

dat girl na better pikin.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Haywhymido:
likewise me. I pity the woman's ass if she hold on to dis as wedding. Dig well around dat guy he is hiding sum things

dig with wetin again undecided

This wedding is one of the richest wedding ask me why?
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
NemzySeries:
dis deir wedding na joke.....probably dey jst came back 4rm uk or us bkos marrying d avaerage nigerian gal d follow rituals must b observed & adopted.....
1.first introduction
2. second introduction
3.Excursion
4.seminar 4 singles
5.interview
6.ethnic post ume
7.wine presentation
8.bribing of d bride to BlackBerry male siblings wit money,gifts etc
9.dowry list
10.wine/beer supply
11.tourish
12.traditional wedding
13.court wedding
14.white wedding
15.church wedding
16.tanks giving
17.testimony
........ & den u'll kw dat u did all dat to marry 1 small dat probaby dunno aw to cook
MY brother! You are not far from the truth.

Why spend money summoning your village chief just to come and eat and laugh, when you can just do it simply.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Either way, we win. Amusaopeyemi
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by midehi2(f): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... No my dear. Why do you ask?
the way you wrote the 'nwatintin' lol.

how are you doing, hope you are fine? my regards to Yesmin.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
midehi2:

the way you wrote the 'nwatintin' lol.

how are you doing, hope you are fine? my regards to Yesmin.
Lol.. Yeah am fine, Ok she go hear. Thanks Love, really appreciate. Cheers.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by christinie(f): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Statutory marriages in Nigeria can only be held in the court or registered churches. That beach wedding is invalidated.
Take note that statutory marriage is different from traditional wedding.
AmicableEd:
Beach wedding one

Aww, is this Nigeria’s craziest wedding yet!

Ronke and Lawson broke all the rules when they got married several weekends ago.

It was indeed a unique Nigerian Wedding!

These two crazy people fell in love, decided to get married without the usual pomp and pageantry associated with weddings in Nigeria.

The event held at a beach in Lagos on a warm Sunday afternoon and there were only 8 people in attendance (the photographer) included.

They exchanged their vows (very apt ones if you ask me) and also exchanged totems (not wedding rings).

His totem for her was a Golden Neck piece!

And her token for him was a pair of socks (he disliked them prior to the wedding and he didn’t have any on as the officiant helped her put them on him).

The event was over in minutes and they were ‘husband and wife’.

Now they are happily married yet their purses didn’t bleed much in the process.

http://weddinginnigeria.com/sixty-seconds-8-guests-no-rings-nigerian-couple-break-all-rules-in-lagos-beach-wedding-photos/
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by oba2flex(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
MZdamola:
I've always wanted a beach wedding too embarassed
But not few people like this in attendance sha
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by 400billionman: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
treasuremabel:
Wow, i just love their simplicity

Story.

Nigerian girls be like, " My wedding will shake town "..
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
MZdamola:
let get marid what r we waiting for!
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by baloney: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
wedding or stunt by some ppl
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
I like the privacy, the wedding is not for all. Its between them and God, if they truely invited God in.
Well, I'd luv to hear from them in 5yrs time.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
I like the privacy, the wedding is not for all. Its between them and God, if they truely invited God in.
Well, I'd luv to hear from them in 5yrs time.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
HungerBAD:
Are they Ijebu?is the wedding even legal? What paper work were signed?

Not getting married near water for two reasons.

1. I can't swim, just in case we need to take a romantic swim.

2. I no wan offend mammy water.
so funny dude...especially your issue with Mama iwater...i bu onye nko maka chi
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by MZdamola(f): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

No i dont want our wedding to be on the beach my love. I want a wedding on the mountain for the both of us.
Indeed you have the liver and heart of Adolf and muhammad
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by MZdamola(f): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ranks007:
let get marid what r we waiting for!
Na so
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
MZdamola:

Indeed you have the liver and heart of Adolf and muhammad
Baby i love you and i want you to be mine.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by raphy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
MZdamola:
u seem to lyk wht i lyk.hw r u doin?wl lyk to get to knw u.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
MZdamola:
Na so
real serz!
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Err it's cute I guess. But I want a church-- a very traditional church with doors made from oak wood, pews and stained glass. I don't care if it's a big or small wedding *shrug*
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by noblegrex: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
The lady must come from that river.that's her home
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by demarc001: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
See na! The lady no be Nigerian jor!

Sincerely Left to me alone I will love to have a simple wedding, but its will be a mighty task to convince those involve (esp my fiancee's family) to accept it.

Since I no be bigman/celebrity everybody go say na poverty cos am!
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Bamz(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Not quite the memorable wedding everyone dreams of. Ijebu couple, they probably studied economics to boot.

PS. I'm Ijebu by the way
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by kyrian1985(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
treasuremabel:
Wow, i just love their simplicity

what simple about this? can't even see the in-laws,so who is giving the lady to the man in marriage.... so if you man ask you for such a wedding you will agree, even if you are an(OSU)outcast..... this is total madness..
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Niyinficient(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
AlienStar:
Who old people for village don help?

Ehen? Issorait! Wen dem show wit dia super-human traits! U go knw say dey don help a lot of pple!
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by tunesoft(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Future wifey take note...this is what I want. Gbam. Infact...it's confirmed na wetin I go do be dis
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by worshipdevice(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Aitee1:
Mkpo ase aba ooo...who wears heels to the beach? shocked
Afo amenim iko ami ke ado akpaniko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.