Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) (90677 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
stpat1:

You love their simplicity abi, but if you guy decides to have your wedding that way, YOU GO GREE?

Hehehe you dey vex?
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Toks2008:

If every Nigerian lady can emulate this,we will have less overaged single laddies.

Abi o, am feeling myself small. Hehehe
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
sonofananimal:
you smart!
Simplicity is one of the best part in life.
Hmmmmm!! I love your thinking
Chaii, thank you, thank you, na me be that. *drops mic n hug him briefly*
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
400billionman:

Story.
Nigerian girls be like, " My wedding will shake town "..
Hehehe, permit a sister to think n dream BIG
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
400billionman:

Story.
Nigerian girls be like, " My wedding will shake town "..
Hehehe, permit a sister to think n dream BIG
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
kyrian1985:

what simple about this? can't even see the in-laws,so who is giving the lady to the man in marriage.... so if you man ask you for such a wedding you will agree, even if you are an(OSU)outcast..... this is total madness..

Hehehe, y you come dey vex now? Just tell me
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by tablu: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
I don tell my friends say my weddin na on a monday mornin! Who no dey nodey!
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Burlah4u2c(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
SPG4U:
why dat guy in white trouser come stand like dat

can't stop laughing... see stance... deep inside him, he was beefing their glory..
buh babe, wetin ur eye find go there sef..ahn ahn
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
tablu:
I don tell my friends say my weddin na on a monday mornin! Who no dey nodey!

My uncle did his own on a thursday so am waaay behind you on that

Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Whobedatte(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
MZdamola:
I've always wanted a beach wedding too embarassed
oya jare wink
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by jujunaty(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
SPG4U:
why dat guy in white trouser come stand like dat
nairalanders... I knw say one person must follow me see am. That dude is what I call an ALLIKA grin
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by shut(f): 12:05am On Sep 17, 2015
I'm the only one smelling roasted mice here cheesy
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by mrwiddy(m): 12:07am On Sep 17, 2015
this is how Nigerians waste money, can't they just rent a very cheap event hall in lekki,nawa ooo.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by marcus12345: 12:24am On Sep 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by kbbanj10(m): 12:43am On Sep 17, 2015
...nice 1 wish them Happi Married Life
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:56am On Sep 17, 2015
OKWALI EBIDOSIA ONASO NU!
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 17, 2015
cool...
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by donttouch: 4:12am On Sep 17, 2015
AlienStar:
Who old people for village don help?
U sound like one of those who dont know their village
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Edipee(m): 4:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:
Oh my!

Make sensecheesy

Me likey aswear...Edipee dnt U think it's better we adopt this style to cut cost atleastgrin
Lol. I'm a fan of simple ceremony, but not this type. I wish them a happy home.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:15am On Sep 17, 2015
Really impressed by this.

Most Nigerians just feel like inviting the whole village.

Even the Americans that brought us the church Marriage don't even do it as big as we do.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by mudiana(m): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2015
women ll always be women...chei!.He bought her a gold necklace as totem and she bought him a sock,socks of all things.this man is in trouble forget love.he should watch his back all d tym
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Youngpo413: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2015
pretydiva:
I can bet my last penny that 98% of Nigerian girls will never try dis.. they all wanna impress their friends including enemies sef cheesy
and their nemerous Ex_es.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Youngpo413: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2015
kennyman2000:
Nice one i must say..

seems people are getting wiser now.. Using uniqueness and style to cut their coats according to their sizes rather than spending elaborately on a wedding that'll crashed next three days after the bride stumbled on her long forgotten ex bf..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
na so
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Mznaett: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
Lol. I'm a fan of simple ceremony, but not this type. I wish them a happy home.

Shey not this type?huh?undecided #Breakdown #Intears
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 7:27am On Sep 17, 2015
The Wedding make sense die!!!!
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by phabulous88(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2015
Interesting but if I'm gonna do this, I'll make sure I pay the bride price (not traditional wedding) and do a court wedding first. The church wedding and reception shouldn't bleed ur pockets. In fact, u don't need more than 4 persons to attend ur wedding in the Catholic Church.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by 123papas(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Even wedding anniversaires for beach tap pass this one.
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by juliusocean(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2015
AlienStar:
Who old people for village don help?

confam I like that
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by kenoz(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2015
shocked Nice
Re: Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) by Obynolee(f): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Are they Ijebu?is the wedding even legal? What paper work were signed?

Not getting married near water for two reasons.

1. I can't swim, just in case we need to take a romantic swim.

2. I no wan offend mammy water.

The wedding might be legal,the paper work done at the registrar before they proceed to the beach, I am planning for such simple wedding soon

Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos)