Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON (22434 Views)

Hadizatu Mustapha Appointed Registrar Of Supreme Court / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by christinie(f): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Abonyi sounds Northern!

Abonyi is not an Igbo name!

Buhari is yet to appoint Igbos in his cabinet.

Mxm.

Quote me and bend!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by AngryNigerian(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
hoseamatoh:

Why are they even seeking for appointments from him? did they vote him?

yes...many of us made up the huge number of votes gotten from all states in the federation
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by omenka(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
I just wish I was in Baba's position.
Smh.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by M4gunners: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
Buhari knows how dirty they can be so he appointed someone to help them clean their environment
Please stop. In the whole nigeria, the Igbo people are the most cleanest people. Are you going to argue this ? We all know how dirty the other 2 tribes are. Stop inviting trouble.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by biafranqueen: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chief Executive Officer of the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by saintkel(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
fr3do:

Bro, a successful business in the fullest needs more than just peace. It needs favourable policies.
But not appointments
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by nightmile: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
saintkel:
We never asked to be appointed, d Igbo needs noting frm any Government. Just allow them do dia business in peace

Fake people.. Then why are your agama red caps crying and wailing all over the media including CNN?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by PublicAssurance: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
[size=18pt]The Igbo People want a Minister of Defense of Igbo extraction o!!!!.....make una Forget this yeye Environment appointment...[/size]
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by sukkot: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
christinie:
Abonyi sounds Northern!

Mxm.

Quote me and bend!!!
my nigga kwachikwu is in his cabinet
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by saintkel(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
nightmile:

Fake people.. Then why are your agama red caps crying and wailing all over the media including CNN?
U call us fake? South West
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by christinie(f): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
You go soon bend.

Kachikwu is from SS.
sukkot:
my nigga kwachikwu is in his cabinet

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by FBLJ(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
This one follow for Appointment? hahaha
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by sukkot: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
christinie:
You go soon bend.

Kachikwu is from SS.
you did say igbo v
christinie:
Abonyi sounds Northern!
Mxm.
Quote me and bend!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by 2rutalk1: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

Quote me with your brain and stop showcasing your stupidity here.

Go and read your books my friend
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
2rutalk1:

Go and read your books my friend
Only if you know I'm better than your teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by 2rutalk1: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

Only if you know I'm better than your teacher.
Hahaha, When I got my second degree, you were still in secondary school if at all you saw the four walls of a school.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by kobe79: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Nonsense, na this Kwashiokor position he see to give Igbo man. Whatever happened to all the juicy positions.
Buhari should keep on deceiving himself angry

what is juicy position?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
2rutalk1:

Hahaha, When I got my second degree, you were still in secondary school if at all you saw the four walls of a school.
I have told you I am better than your teacher, so adhere with it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by CSTR2: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
What kind of name is abonyi?
Btw, what the hell is in environment?
Almajiris will be the ones dictating economic policy and the geriatic president is giving out crappy slots to the SE.
okay na.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by garrimallam: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
RUBBISHI! RUBBISH!! RUBBISH!!! TO HELL WITH BUHARI AND HIS INCONSISTENT APPOINTMENTS.

YOU WANT REST} YOU FOLKS SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL CUM BUHARI.

atbu1983:
igbo man has been appointed. we can now rest
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by sukkot: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Nonsense, na this Kwashiokor position he see to give Igbo man. Whatever happened to all the juicy positions.
Buhari should keep on deceiving himself angry
so fellow nairalanders, I have this software from which i can gain remote access to your computer and turn your camera on and watch you while you type and wail. i just turned on this wailer Ogologodimkpa,s computer and took a picture. here is the image. he seems genuinely angry at the situation

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by wiseoneking: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
sameer1212:
I thought Buhari hate Igbos? undecided at least we can now have a breathing space.
You got the igbos wrong. They actually said no SE Person not an igbo man. Eg SW:10%, SS:17%, NW.45% etc but non from SE. Although i know ibe kachukwu's nnpc supersedes all. Emefiele's post is among the most envious though joe put him there. I hope the igbos we get Minister of fiance which is invariably the so called twin best of petrol min. Odumegwu will clench that or even utomi the prof. Well again, if givin this posts would lead to dev of any region, Northern/ S west nigeria would have been the most developed part of nigeria but opposite is the case.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by 2rutalk1: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

I have told you I am better than your teacher, so adhere with it.

Please, can I engage you in any of the public fora in an open debate? Just choose your academic field or area of specialization (if you have any), let me drill you for some minutes. NONSENSE!
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by seedorfg(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sounds like a deltan-iboe grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
2rutalk1:

Please, can I engage you in any of the public fora in an open debate? Just choose your academic field or area of specialization (if you have any), let me drill you for some minutes. NONSENSE!
I am medical doctor, so in any aspect of Medicine am there to go to any extent of it and let me brush up your ignorance.

Pained little boy.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Duru1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
I have written this before now and will continue to write that any Igbo son or daughter that hungers for any post on the federal level in the zoo called Nigeria should be shot.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
jimfend:
This Mr Dominic Abonyi is from where?

It's obvious in his name that he is from Ebonyi state

Abonyi-Ebonyi
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
JewelRegi:
Tnk God but let him do something abt health officers so, no be to sitdon for office. People are dyeing from causes that can be prevented all they do is jst doing nothing, there impact is no longer felt in the society.

Before u crucify me am one of them o!!! lipsrsealed wink tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue
Nigerians don't take environmental health issues seriously. I didn't even know there was a separate council regulating the profession.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Sanpas: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is 5% compliant appoinment! What on earth is this position for. Registrar, EHORECON? Wonders never end. Buhari, just enjoy your stay. One thing that is predictable is that you will leave this nation more divided than you met it.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by 2rutalk1: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

I am medical doctor, so in any aspect of Medicine am there to go to any extent of it and let me brush up your ignorance.

Pained little boy.
Hahaha, herbal medicine or Native Doctor I guess. Idiot claiming a Medical Doctor. I can give you my personal details if you want to make a background search about me. I am a PhD candidate (Economics), University of Lagos. Come to Arestus Akingbola Hall Opposite UNILAG Car park (Art Bloc) this evening and give me a call. I am a voracious reader. I will painstakingly drill you in Medicine. Idiot!
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by sukkot: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

Pained little boy.
are you conversant with electro-cardiology ?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Justbright(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nnemuka:
LOL..... why tell us his state of Origin? grin
Just like we predicted, the Dullard has decided to balance the appointments in the fullness of time.
Sai Chanji grin

Is it dat u are ignorant or stupid?....there are loads of appointments still to go...besides i tot u pple are ready to part ways wt d "zoo"?...why are u still clamouring 4 appointments.....
Nigeria is in a very critical situation right now and we need our best brains to salvage d situation irrespective of where dey come from..if pmb like let him appoint expartrate,make im just fix naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas / Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS / I Gave APC N5m In 2014 – Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.