Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON (22433 Views)

Hadizatu Mustapha Appointed Registrar Of Supreme Court / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
2rutalk1:

Hahaha, herbal medicine or Native Doctor I guess. Idiot claiming a Medical Doctor. I can give you my personal details if you want to make a background search about me. I am a PhD candidate (Economics), University of Lagos. Come to Arestus Akingbola Hall Opposite UNILAG Car park (Art Bloc) this evening and give me a call. I am a voracious reader. I will painstakingly drill you in Medicine. Idiot!
I can see you couldn't vindicate yourself like a matured fellow without insulting your father.

Stupidity is not a crime... You're free to go.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Duru1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

I am medical doctor, so in any aspect of Medicine am there to go to any extent of it and let me brush up your ignorance.

Pained little boy.

I am a medical doctor, I am a physician, and a teacher of medicine!!!!! This is a medium where any faceless goon can be "god" and "almighty" at the same time. I guess it is one of the benefits of Internet.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by omonnakoda: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
M4gunners:
Please stop. In the whole nigeria, the Igbo people are the most cleanest people. Are you going to argue this ? We all know how dirty the other 2 tribes are. Stop inviting trouble.
Shut up cleanest in your porcine dreams. Clean like Aba or Onitsha?
Abeg make we hear word. You folk are fithy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by tdayof(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
JewelRegi:
Tnk God but let him do something abt health officers so, no be to sitdon for office. People are dyeing from causes that can be prevented all they do is jst doing nothing, there impact is no longer felt in the society.

Before u crucify me am one of them o!!!
lipsrsealed wink tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue
I think you are the one sitting down....
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by 2rutalk1: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

I can see you couldn't vindicate yourself like a matured fellow without insulting your father.

Stupidity is not a crime... You're free to go.
Mature not matured.
Meanwhile, it is evident that anybody can claim the age of Methuselah in a faceless forum like this. That I told you I am a PhD candidate doesn't mean I am a toddler. My dear you goofed. Just deal with it.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
sukkot:
are you conversant with electro-cardiology ?
I know about it... Any problem?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by M4gunners: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
Shut up cleanest in your porcine dreams. Clean like Aba or Onitsha?
Abeg make we hear word. You folk are fithy
Is Aba and Onitsha the only states were his people are Ewure?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Duru1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

It baffles me... They never help someone but they want something good in return... Seriously! Who does that?

Anybody who wrote above crap in a consummation of any governmental dispensation is not qualified to be a dogcatcher.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by 2rutalk1: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

Ok, do justice to that. I am equally waiting for an Economist to throw up a similar challenge to me. I think this is the best way to go.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by susolzik(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
jimfend:
This Mr Dominic Abonyi is from where?

Katsina angry cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
2rutalk1:

Mature not matured.
Meanwhile, it is evident that anybody can claim the age of Methuselah in a faceless forum like this. That I told you I am a PhD candidate doesn't mean I am a toddler. My dear you goofed. Just deal with it.
You want to cover-up you tracks.

Well judging from your post... You don't behave like one. What you claimed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by omonnakoda: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
M4gunners:
Is Aba and Onitsha the only states were his people are Ewure?
Aba and Onitsha are the Zenith of Eboe civilization Mkpi!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by sukkot: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

what happens to the T waves during hypokalemia and what other wave surfaces ?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Duru1:

I am a medical doctor, I am a physician, and a teacher of medicine!!!!! This is a medium where any faceless goon can be "god" and "almighty" at the same time. I guess it is one of the benefits of Internet.
Sorry! Didn't get your point.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
2rutalk1:

Ok, do justice to that. I am equally waiting for an Economist to throw up a similar challenge to me. I think this is the best way to go.
Didn't get you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
sukkot:
what happens to the T waves during hypokalemia and what other wave surfaces ?
Are you bringing up a debate or what?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by sukkot: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

Are you bringing up a debate or what?
nah i just want answers thats all bruh.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by omonnakoda: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Duru1:

Anybody who wrote above crap in a consummation of any governmental dispensation is not qualified to be a dogcatcher.

Dende Baba!!

How is the Sanatorium?
Are they wiping you on time?
What of the crawcraw? Is it going?

Dende!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by slap1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
His surname is suspicious. I need something like Okeke, Ndubuisi, Okonkwo, Nwachukwu, etc.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by ZUBY77(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
sameer1212:
I thought Buhari hate Igbos? undecided at least we can now have a breathing space.

What an idiottt you are.. Intelligent people are always unpredictable.

So after 30 appointments out of 6 zones, one comes from a marginalised zone and you have a breathing space?
You must need the size of the inside of a soccer ball to breathe freely.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by iiiyyyk(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2015

SO THIS ONE FOLLOW FOR APPOINTMENT.

TUNDER FIRE STUPIDITY AND ALL WHO EITHER INHERITED STUPIDITY OR DECIDED TO BE STUPID BY MENTIONING IGBOS AND RELATING THIS TO BE AN APPOINTMENT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
sukkot:
nah i just want answers thats all bruh.
T wave inversion and prominent U waves in hypokalemia... Potassium is vital for regulating
the normal electrical activity of the heart decreased extracellular potassium causes myocardial hyperexcitability with the potential to develop re-entrant arrhythmias.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by sukkot: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

T wave inversion and prominent U waves in hypokalemia... Potassium is vital for regulating
the normal electrical activity of the heart decreased extracellular potassium causes myocardial hyperexcitability with the potential to develop re-entrant arrhythmias.
haha took you long enough to go google it. come on man you aint no medical student. whats your specialty ? and i can see from the format you used to post it that you copy and pasted. whats your specialty ?

when i ask you a question i expect an answer within a minute if you are coming from inside your head. if you have to go search and google then you take 20 minutes like you did
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Niwdog(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Minister of finance,petroleum,education will go to an igbo man..:p
quote me once the list is out
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by fairprince(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
ote author=atbu1983 post=38071760]igbo man has been appointed. we can now rest[/quote] How can u rest? U cannot ooo. What kind of appointment is this? I have never heard of this post before. What do they do? Environmental sanitation? We reject this post.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Flashh: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
sukkot:
haha took you long enough to go google it. come on man you aint no medical student. whats your specialty ? and i can see from the format you used to post it that you copy and pasted. whats your specialty ?

when i ask you a question i expect an answer within a minute if you are coming from inside your head. if you have to go search and google then you take 20 minutes like you did
I think I should blame myself for replying... Seems you're trying to play around.

I didn't copy nor Googled anything from anywhere... If I did give you a reply of late, that doesn't mean my attention should be on your question you asked... Don't be sarcastic by you saying it took me 20mins to reply you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Kingspin(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:
igbo man has been appointed. we can now rest
So u knw Buhari was nt fair before.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by sukkot: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

I think I should blame myself for replying... Seems you're trying to play around.

I didn't copy nor Googled anything from anywhere... If I did give you a reply of late, that doesn't mean my attention should be on your question you asked... Don't be sarcastic by you saying it took me 20mins to reply you.
Yeahh aittttt. lol. anyway thanks for your time. trust you are well grin wink
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by eaglechild: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Which one be EHORECON

It sounds like a subsidiary of a subministry.

I am very sure Buhari knows nothing about this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by M4gunners: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
omonnakoda:

Aba and Onitsha are the Zenith of Eboe civilization Mkpi!!
Then Enugu is what?Ngbada.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Mcowubaba: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
mizzyboy007:
No picture of the man sef.... that's to show how useless the appointment is.
Lwkmd
But on a serious note, u are making sense..
We have 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria..nd 1 is totally excluded from the top 7 offices nd top 10 appointments in the Country...
Wtf is Ehoren undecided...nd PMB praise singers expect Igbos to be happy...
I repeat nd repeat again...no other appointment can pacify the presumed marginalisation of the Igbos in this administration.... Very soon Buhari will appoint igbos as head of Fire service or minister of steel or culture/ tourism.. Abeggi cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by BizBayo: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Neduzze5:
Hope he did not appoint him so as to please us angry

Because him plan no go work!

The Zoo must fall!! angry

can't you read the man was appointed based on merit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Mark Pressurized To Step Down Against Senatorial Rerun / Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas / Emir Sanusi Arrives His Palace Following Trip To Saudi Arabia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.