Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON (22432 Views)

Hadizatu Mustapha Appointed Registrar Of Supreme Court / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nnemuka:
LOL..... why tell us his state of Origin? grin
Just like we predicted, the Dullard has decided to balance the appointments in the fullness of time.
Sai Chanji grin
ode
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Alwaystruth: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
The Thunder will fire Buhari had just finished press up and wearing gloves and kits
at Aso Rock gym house for insulting Igbos with this stupid appointment.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Positiveminds(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
atbu1983:
igbo man has been appointed. we can now rest

Yeye post. He should have appointed one fulani- hausa man to handle environmental matters, afterall they destroy everywhere with their useless cows.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Arogunmasa(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Kyase:

i m waiting for the "NORTHENER AGAIN" CREW
Seriously bro, I think this appointment issue is being blown out of proportion. Am comfortable with whoever is appointed insofar its base on merit. Afterall ministerial appointee regardless of wher u come from is to render selfless service to the country. It is no partisan position you work for d good of d country. My opinion though. Me I no dey for roforofo fight o
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by anyimgbo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
dayo23:
Finally....Yeebos Political destiny has been upgraded, thanks to PMB
aboki slave detected......
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Kyase(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Arogunmasa:
Seriously bro, I think this appointment issue is being blown out of proportion. Am comfortable with whoever is appointed insofar its base on merit. Afterall ministerial appointee regardless of wher u come from is to render selfless service to the country. It is no partisan position you work for d good of d country. My opinion though. Me I no dey for roforofo fight o
godblessyou
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Arogunmasa(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
alcmene:
I refuse to be gullible

the gambari pedophile-cum sodomite is a real Igbo hater
Hmm, degrading pic if u ask me, even cartoonists didn't go to this lenght with GEJ or do I think so?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
ZUBY77:

What an idiottt you are.. Intelligent people are always unpredictable.

So after 30 appointments out of 6 zones, one comes from a marginalised zone and you have a breathing space?
You must need the size of the inside of a soccer ball to breathe freely.
Who is this bastards I don't talk to baby factory id*iots
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by anyimgbo(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Igbo's don't need what's meant for dogs like South West., we deserve something better. we are not Yoruba that are happy when their northern masters are happy.we have a choice. presence of any northerner is beginning of Yoruba .....
yoruba s are not happy about loopsided pattern of the appointment,but do they have a choice? NO.they rather send an Hausa man to talk on their behalf .
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by anyimgbo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
fairprince:
ote author=atbu1983 post=38071760]igbo man has been appointed. we can now rest How can u rest? U cannot ooo. What kind of appointment is this? I have never heard of this post before. What do they do? Environmental sanitation? We reject this post.
my brother abi Buhari forgot we are not Yoruba that will accept anything and b happy outside and cry inside

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by anyimgbo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
sameer1212:
Who is this bastards I don't talk to baby factory id*iots
my brother looking at your name couple with you might be a.Muslim....my guy you are bokiharam suspect or your father is food supplier to them......
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nature129(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
saintkel:
We never asked to be appointed, d Igbo needs noting frm any Government. Just allow them do dia business in peace

You are very stupid. people like you are part of our problems in Igbo land and by extension Nigeria. Igbos need appointments to formulate laws to guide their small scale businesses across Nigeria, and to support our brothers doing such business.

Just one policy from govt and it will crumble all the businesses of Igbo man in Nigeria and you'll start crying of marginalisation.

The day some of you with shallow mentality will change, we will be taken more seriously in Nigeria #Pissed
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
anyimgbo:
my brother looking at your name couple with you might be a.Muslim....my guy you are bokiharam suspect or your father is food supplier to them......
You know I don't give riff raf and sadist attention you little bastards. Pig Mtchewww.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by kc007(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Congratulations to my kinsman, Mr Domnic Abonyi. The Opi people are proud of you.
What this your appointment in PMB's lead FG means is that "your records as former head of a department in the ministry are clean, in other words you are corrupt free".
Continue keeping it straight as you move further in your career. God bless you. God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by saintkel(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nature129:

You are very stupid. people like you are part of our problems in Igbo land and by extension Nigeria. Igbos need appointments to formulate laws to guide their small scale businesses across Nigeria, and to support our brothers doing such business.

Just one policy from govt and it will crumble all the businesses of Igbo man in Nigeria and you'll start crying of marginalisation.

The day some of you with shallow mentality will change, we will be taken more seriously in Nigeria #Pissed
I will pretend I didn't c dat
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Kennydoc(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
sameer1212:
I thought Buhari hate Igbos? undecided at least we can now have a breathing space.

Abeg, make we hear word!
Say the truth, have you heard of anything like EHORECON before today? Is this also among the appointments? After appointing your brothers and his brothers to run the government, he only considers south East in irrelevant position, and you want us to start jubilation.
Go and check out the positions GEJ gave to North West in his administration, before you come back with your bigoted bullshït!
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by mavinc4u(f): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
nice one but what kind of department is that name? Never heard of that before. hope is not a case of fill in the gaps?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by disumusa: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
vorigan:
Abuja – President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mr Dominic Abonyi, as Registrar and Chief Executive Officer of the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON).

This is contained in a statement issued by Mr Kehinde Openibo, Head, Press and Public Communications of the council, in Abuja on Wednesday.

According to the statement, the appointment took effect from Sept. 3, in furtherance of the provisions of Environmental Health Offices Act of 2002.

Abonyi, who holds a master’s degree in pharmaceutical microbiology, was until his appointment, Head of Department of Registration, Ethics, Standard and Enforcement of the council.

He was also the Head of Department, Environmental Health in the School of Health Technology, Orji River, Enugu, and member of several professional bodies.

Abonyi succeeds Mr Augustine

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/buhari-appoints-abonyi-as-registrar-of-ehorecon/

lalasticlala, ishilove
nonsense and weak position, ordinary registrar. Mcheeeeun grin
vorigan:
Abuja – President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mr Dominic Abonyi, as Registrar and Chief Executive Officer of the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON).

This is contained in a statement issued by Mr Kehinde Openibo, Head, Press and Public Communications of the council, in Abuja on Wednesday.

According to the statement, the appointment took effect from Sept. 3, in furtherance of the provisions of Environmental Health Offices Act of 2002.

Abonyi, who holds a master’s degree in pharmaceutical microbiology, was until his appointment, Head of Department of Registration, Ethics, Standard and Enforcement of the council.

He was also the Head of Department, Environmental Health in the School of Health Technology, Orji River, Enugu, and member of several professional bodies.

Abonyi succeeds Mr Augustine

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/buhari-appoints-abonyi-as-registrar-of-ehorecon/

lalasticlala, ishilove
nonsense and weak position, ordinary registrar. Mcheeeeun
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by disumusa: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
paiz:
Igbo kwenu... But wait let's see what buhari is upto
nawao, ibo don sorfar for nigeria. What is registrar
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Arogunmasa(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Head of wole wole is appointed from South East.

Settlement for the 5%ters in a stylish way.
[/size]
Health is wealth o, my broda. A sick nation cannot be productive!
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 17, 2015
ok...
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by Ijaya123: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2015
saintkel:
I am not saying they will reject it am saying appointment or no appointment d Igbos always find a way to survive

I've not heard of any that rejected an appointment or any of the governors that rejected their federal allocations. I vividly remember that the igbos were the first set of people that went to clamour for appointments for their 'sons and daughters' immediately Buhari was elected.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by babeface3: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2015
For your information, he was the Deputy Registrar and became the acting Registrar when the substantive Registrar retired. It is normal and the rule that he becomes the Registrar. I do not see any gadamn pacification of the Igbos. This does not fit in.
sameer1212:
I thought Buhari hate Igbos? undecided at least we can now have a breathing space.
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by saintkel(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ijaya123:

I've not heard of any that rejected an appointment or any of the governors that rejected their federal allocations. I vividly remember that the igbos were the first set of people that went to clamour for appointments for their 'sons and daughters' immediately Buhari was elected.
And so?
Re: Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
omonnakoda:
Buhari knows how dirty they can be so he appointed someone to help them clean their environment

They are cleaner than both your father and that of your useless preso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas / 5 Most Powerful/Brave Tribes In Nigeria * / Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.