Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters (3228 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
When a topic like this is discussed, guys believe their rich pocket can get them attracted to all sort of ladies which is not true in all cases.

If all a guy can offer for a lady is money then I won't be surprise if eventually he becomes her scapegoat because ladies generally love when a guy is financially stable but at same time possess unique virtues.

Aside financially stability, guys need to understand somethings that will make a lady pick them among several toasters and these things are;

Excellent way of dressing

A guy need not to break a bank simply because he wants to impress a lady by purchasing expensive clothes. If what he can afford is second hand but smart wears, ladies will look past that and appreciate his unique way of dressing. That is why I always advice my colleagues to buy clothes with vertical lines unlike the horizontal ones that will make them look like an un kept "orobo".

Good sense of humour

For a guy that truly understand ladies, you don't need to become baba sala or ajasco to prove your jovial nature. Crack jokes when necessary and be lively during conversation. Even if she hates you, your good sense of humour will mitigate her to consider you.

Romantic

I cannot but shake my head when guys on their first meeting with ladies discuss sex as if they are extremely starved of it. Having royal rumble sex doesn't tag him romantic but being a caring, respectful and loving guy will make ladies initiate sex even before he makes the move.

Attentive listening

Ladies hate when guys interrupt them during their conversation. For a guy who wants to be stand out among several toasters, he needs to listen attentively and will even earn more points from a lady if he can sacrifice football match in order to listen to her plights.

Quality time spending

Guys, you will loose value if you spend too much time with a lady. Make her long to always see you by spending brief, quality but fun fair time.

Chaste attitude

Ladies will grab a guy tight if he is the centre of attraction among so many ladies but it becomes an issue when he is taking such situation for sexual pleasure. So for a guy with this attribute coupled with chaste attitude can even make a lady propose to him.

Being real

Some guys are fond of impressing ladies by using fake accent, undocumented english words and disgusting life styles. Act normal, be yourself, let her love you for your unique attitude.

Fluent vocabulary

Guys, you don't need to sound like nick cannon in order to woo a lady. Keep your vocabulary simple, concise and interesting. Avoid use of confusing and bullet driven grammar that will make ladies hate you for life.

You can add yours

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Smth abt him dat she can't just figure out...

This character in a guy makes d girls just wana be interested in him
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by TRADELYN: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
*You must be able to show that you can protect/secure her future. tongue
Gbam!
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Omotayor123(f): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Another one..
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by peeparty(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Money money money.......

Even without this attribute some dudes still get ass to......
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mmmmn......
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by gabinogem(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
All these dos & don't is quite tiring on this forum jor... Que Sera Sera .
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nicklaus(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
BE RICH.....

All this attributes without money is all for nothing to them.

Women are greedy.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Flashh: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
When I see articles online concerning ladies, I forget about Nigerian ladies.

Because they don't have any effect to them expect money, some will tell you "na romantic I wan chop"? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nicklaus:
BE RICH.....

All this attributes without money is all for nothing to them.

Women are greedy.

The article did not dispute this fact but a guy can become maga if he keep spending on ladies without having a reasonable intellect in his brain.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
peeparty:
Money money money.......

Even without this attribute some dudes still get ass to......

Lol to what?
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Smth abt him dat she can't just figure out...

This character in a guy makes d girls just wana be interested in him

A unique character that will spark her world bro.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by kossyablaze(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:
When I see articles online concerning ladies, I forget about Nigerian ladies.

Because they don't have any effect to them expect money, some will tell you "na romantic I wan chop"? undecided

Hahaha. Baba na so e bad reach?
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Cutehector(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

A unique character that will spark her world bro.
yh ryt..
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Flashh: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahaha. Baba na so e bad reach?
Bro! I'm telling you, money first.

In ladies world... With money only all things are possible!
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nicklaus(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

The article did not dispute this fact but a guy can become maga if he keep spending on ladies without having a reasonable intellect in his brain.
Still, without it, all you ve listed are story for the gods !!
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Hazardd(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
the only there is just "be yourself" and don't ever change for a lady to like you.. Just be who you are simple!
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by henribj(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
any guy wey follow this OP write up is on a long thing
either that guy is looking for marriage from the girl or he is jobless
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
henribj:
any guy wey follow this OP write up is on a long thing
either that guy is looking for marriage from the girl or he is jobless

Lol. Read the article well. You will understand I made financial stability has a cogent attribute before others can follow suite.

Meanwhile guys, if all you believe is having money alone is enough to satisfy a lady, you will later come here and start tagging all ladies as gold digger.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Don't laugh at all she says undecided

get her attention first, and then make her your second priority undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

Bro! I'm telling you, money first.

In ladies world... With money only all things are possible!

That's why they end up most times with wrong set of niggas.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Tomfrench:
Don't laugh at all she says undecided

Lol. I no understand bro.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
hmmmm op money no follow? grin i no do oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by henribj(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. Read the article well. You will understand I made financial stability has a cogent attribute before others can follow suite.

Meanwhile guys, if all you believe is having money alone is enough to satisfy a lady, you will later come here and start tagging all ladies as gold digger.

like i said, all the qualities you listed only apply when you are going after a woman you intend having a future with
i don't see any guy applying all these qualities for a roll in the sack kinda lady.
which is why i said either the guy is interested in marriage, or he is jobless and does not know what to do with his time
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. I no understand bro.
yea one mustn't come out all sweet and romantic each day

1 Like

Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
do this, do that ...blah blah blah. . . . .
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
henribj:

like i said, all the qualities you listed only apply when you are going after a woman you intend having a future with
i don't see any guy applying all these qualities for a roll in the sack kinda lady.
which is why i said either the guy is interested in marriage, or he is jobless and does not know what to do with his time

I was referring to the bolded sir.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Tomfrench:
yea one mustn't come out all sweet and romantic each day

Sure bro because they will see u as mugu

1 Like

Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm op money no follow? grin i no do oo cheesy cheesy

U too like money. See ur mouth. Besides u read the article well. Na money I first hammer as the first choice na.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

U too like money. See ur mouth. Besides u read the article well. Na money I first hammer as the first choice na.
I did not read from d begining,just go through d list only.Ur head dey for hammering money first! grin
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
I did not read from d begining,just go through d list only.Ur head dey for hammering money first! grin

Nairalanders, una too lazy to dey read article oo. No wonder your colleague up there dey condemn ny write up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST READ ,tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex.(lolz) / Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? / ♤Happy ♤Birthday ♡♡JeffreyJamez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.