Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters (3246 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by peeparty(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol to what?
To *ehem eherm*lisaflex will complete the rest.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

Nairalanders, una too lazy to dey read article oo. No wonder your colleague up there dey condemn ny write up.
The thread is for guys not ladies u knw grin
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Lisaflex(f): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
peeparty:
To *ehem eherm*lisaflex will complete the rest.

Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by midehi2(f): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

Bro! I'm telling you, money first.

In ladies world... With money only all things are possible!
wrong assumption...money can't buy happiness, money can't buy love.

and i happened to speak with my collegue today who is dating a very rich guy but don't want to marry him cos of some family issue, despite the guy is nice but she's not ready to settle with him...so my dear, money is not everything in a relationship.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by peeparty(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lisaflex:

Hmmm lipsrsealed
you just completed it...
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Luvties(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by henribj(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
wristbangle:

I was referring to the bolded sir.

oh okay, noted.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
midehi2:

and i happened to speak with my collegue today who is dating a very rich guy but don't want to marry him cos of some family issue, despite the guy is nice but she's not ready to settle with him...so my dear, money is not everything in a relationship.

Well said dear.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Luvties:
Nice

Thanks
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Flashh: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
midehi2:

She don't want to marry him but she wants to eat his money.

Ladies are good at side talks telling their friends all sorts of things but won't tell the guy for him to know where he is heading to.

Your friends wants to play the guy. Don't try to cover-up your tracks because that's what I said at my previous post which is "ladies and Money".

Why can't she say it to the guy point and clear that she can't marry him?

I don't know what she's still doing with the guy without facing him and tell him her mind.

She's sticking around him because of his money and that's relationship fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by yilari(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
And make sure u are naira loaded..gbam shekenan.....
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
yilari:
And make sure u are naira loaded..gbam shekenan.....

Yeah naira loaded but without the necessary attribute, u will become her maga.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by gab264(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
Another one..
must you use your remaining mb here...
shmmmm
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
In real life it's not true for all ladies.... The more expensive your clothes and shoes are the better your chances
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Stephenqueen shocked kiss
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by stephenqueen: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Stephenqueen shocked kiss
Sweetheart kiss
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

Sweetheart kiss
Been a while..
Missed ya swt.. kiss
Night..
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by midehi2(f): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2015
Flashh:

She don't want to marry him but she wants to eat his money.

Ladies are good at side talks telling their friends all sorts of things but won't tell the guy for him to know where he is heading to.

Your friends wants to play they guy. Don't try to cover-up your tracks because that's what I said at my previous post which is "ladies and Money".

Why can't she say it to the guy point and clear that she can't marry him?

I don't know what she's still doing with the guy without facing him and tell him her mind.

She's sticking around him because of his money and that's relationship fraud.
you getting it all wrong.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Flashh: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2015
midehi2:

you getting it all wrong.
Vindicate yourself then.
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by stephenqueen: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Been a while..
Missed ya swt.. kiss
Night..
Yeah Hun, missed you too
How is everything?
Hope say those guyz for osun no dey disturb ma wife sha? undecided
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

Yeah Hun, missed you too
How is everything?
Hope say those guyz for osun no dey disturb ma wife sha? undecided
Very well, thank God..

Osun guys no reach undecided
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by stephenqueen: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Very well, thank God..
Osun guys no reach undecided kiss kiss kiss kiss
I trust you grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters by wristbangle: 12:01am On Sep 18, 2015
klassiquette:
In real life it's not true for all ladies.... The more expensive your clothes and shoes are the better your chances

Well yes. Most especially for grubbing ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Cheap Girl / Annoying Things Nigerians Say (pictures) / He Is Hotter Than My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.