Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) (30953 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pprovost:
Where is Chukwudi
lemme add it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Abbeyme:
All hail the King!!

He looks refreshed and confident in this pose...

I am certain that with PMB and PYO, Nigeria is in good hands.

For your country to be good, you must focus on what he went to do in France and what he brought back.. Not how he looks..
He is not there to look like Brad Pitt..
The direction youths think in this country puts no pressure on these rogues.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Darayola(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
I'm proud to be a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sannu Da zuwa baba buhari.....wailers were una dey...
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by damton(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
our amiable president. can i have a standing ovation for the man of the moment
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by gbengus17: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
HIS BRIEF CASE WITH THE ADC DOES NOT FIT A PRESIDENT. HE SHOULD BY THE BEST AND LATEST ONES. IT IS OLD AND CHEAP.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
kossyablaze:
Cool!We missed u!
*Modified*
As a #SayNoToTribalism ambassador,I hereby publicly warn these fellows(animals)who are bent on making tribal comments here on Nairaland.They should desist from such act
Kaakulator,PentiumPro,uniklinkum,bigerboy200,
Burger01,blackpanda,homirefacuny,kestolove95,
nochildsplay,DaBullIT,tigonana,sukkot,Zoharariel,tunde1200,bababuff,missKiffy,miccheck58,laserjet,j1mmy,Legit,kobe79,kingthreat,carboblanko,princdebola201,Kolade354,Drchristian,Moneybag100,swagt101,Demmzy15,omusiliyu,GspotAngela,
angels09,Emeskhalifa,Vicadex07,Alaoeri,ilekeh,
Erodedeast,Hero10001,laurel03,FatIjeomaOkolie,Jaideyone,Fash20,uselessgoat,simpleseyi,tartar9,
kkkp,GOATandYAMtheory,adedayourt,lowgeorge,
Ymodulus,Psuedy,Sabrwahaqqo,seunlayi,omonla555,peterovanski,jay89.Most especially
kestolove95.He is a dude hiding behind female
moniker...Thanks and God bless KOSSYABLAZE

Good day, since uv taken time to mention me in ur post let me also spare time to honour u wit a reply.

From wat i post which u term tribal am forced to com to reason u do not quiet understnd d MEANING of tribalism. I as a person ll always speak against vices irrespective of who is concerned. ( u can spend the whole of tommorow running tru ma post to confirm that). But unfortunatly it seems more of my post speak more of the eastern, yes! this is bcus d rate a which i speak is proportionatly proportionate to d rate at which i read about der vices.

Only if u wnt to shield ursef wit breast plate of lies nd descit ll u say d rate at which appauling stories of igbos both within nd outside hit fp on nl is nt alarming. No tribe is completly clean with regards to dis but "igbo own too much abeg"

I speak as a man who condems d attitude of his brother. i speak as a nigerian.

God bless Nigerian
God bless the east west north nd south
I am for peace
#always
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by DedeNkem: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
He has been busy junketing the whole world. The trip he made to Paris didn't need his presence but he still went anyway.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
ZUBY77:

For your country to be good, you must focus on what he went to do in France and what he brought back.. Not how he looks..
He is not there to look like Brad Pitt..
The direction youths think in this country puts no pressure on these rogues.

Frankly speaking, this is the 1st sensible comment on this post...
How we'v soaked ourselves in this Anti-GEJ/Anti-PMB movement! Seun must be enjoying this,making his money quietly...
When will it end ioooooo

Nobody has said anytn tangible concerning his mission,or sugested anythn...#YoUtHsArIsE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
DedeNkem:
He has been busy junketing the whole world. The trip he made to Paris didn't need his presence but he still went anyway.

What do you mean his presence wasn't needed or he should have refused the invitation of the French President? What is this one saying?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nnaji36(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Welcome Mr jihadist, come and continue with your northern appointment from where you stopped. O yes, I head you confirmed your negotiations with boko haram leaders and how you have decided to grant them amnesty. Mmmm well, that sounds good to your nothern brothers and a nice step towards your compromise and love for terrorism. Sai BABA GO SLOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
kossyablaze:
U r a female ryt?Aint got shit with u

You this Igbo bigot...you've been noticed.

I have placed my tracker on you and any further traces of misbehavior, you're gonna wish you never had your pics here on nairaland.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Michael1988: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Searching for a sugarmummy, sugargirl or sugardaddy?

Then search no more! Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy agency that help young guys and ladies to get connected to sugarmummies, sugargirls or sugardaddy close to their location. BBM: 25C084DE or. check our twitter page: @SUGARMUMMY15.

-Sugarmummy15
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
soe:
Nice

Na now Naija get President and VP

I keep wondering how we survived from 2010 to 2015 ....God truly loves us o....imagine...we tried oo...

Sai Baba...your body language alone casts the wailers in disarray

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nnaji36(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:

Good day, since uv taken time to mention me in ur post let me also spare time to honour u wit a reply.

From wat i post which u term tribal am forced to com to reason u do not quiet understnd d MEANING of tribalism. I as a person ll always speak against vices irrespective of who is concerned. ( u can spend the whole of tommorow running tru ma post to confirm that). But unfortunatly it seems more of my post speak more of the eastern, yes! this is bcus d rate a which i speak is proportionatly proportionate to d rate at which i read about der vices.

Only if u wnt to shield ursef wit breast plate of lies nd descit ll u say d rate at which appauling stories of igbos both within nd outside hit fp on nl is nt alarming. No tribe is completly clean with regards to dis but "igbo own too much abeg"

I speak as a man who condems d attitude of his brother. i speak as a nigerian.

God bless Nigerian
God bless the east west north nd south
I am for peace
#always
Common shot up, you are a tribalist to the core. Haven gone through your comment, I saw vividly your great hatred on igbos. Repent of it or you end up miserably.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nnaji36:
Common shot up, you are a tribalist to the core. Haven gone through your comment, I saw vividly your great hatred on igbos. Repent of it or you end up miserably.

wen are we going to read bout ur own rape crime on nl
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by searay(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
PictoCRACY
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by hemartins(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
oyoyome:

I beg , make I hear word....
is my post deafening or you were born deaf?
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by 9t9jacobs: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
donholy28:
I sincerely hope that this trip wasn't fruitless

so you still didn't pass your common entrance exam even after your 6th attempt?? keep hoping.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by ENDTIMES: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thank God, we've not had light since he left, please continue the probe.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Owoplenty(m): 2:07am On Sep 17, 2015
Give us the ministerial list , then you continue your oddyssey
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by likila: 2:11am On Sep 17, 2015
boman2014:
may u increase in strenght and wisdom

the dullard needs this prayer.
he is empty!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 17, 2015
soe:
All wailers are Orangutangs. The one below is called Barcanista.
guy u bad o. grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2015
All these our polithiefcians running helter skelter looking for what is not lost. The solution is inside here in the country, and not outside.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by koolly009: 2:37am On Sep 17, 2015
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272‎
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 17, 2015
He's really a dullard!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 17, 2015
now baba, pleas get down to business.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 4:57am On Sep 17, 2015
the King is back
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by suxkill: 5:19am On Sep 17, 2015
proudly wailing till date,God abeg dash dogoyaro sense!!!
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Captain6(m): 5:50am On Sep 17, 2015
I heard alot about 'change' before the election and inauguration, but am yet to see any changes up till now at my corner, someone has better start working.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 17, 2015
mascot87:
Wailers, what are u waiting for? The meal is ready & very hot grin grin

Hemah, is that you @ dp shocked shocked
If that's u, I need that ur asss. sad sad
I am 100% serious.

I'll pm u now smiley

Oh god yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ignored Federal Character In Security Chiefs’ Appointments / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / APC Holds Rally In Abuja Today, PDP Shifts Event No Reason For Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.