Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? (940 Views)

Is There Love Without Money? / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? by kstadaura: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sometime a lady will not tell you i dont love you directly, but she will be showing you some signs that will tell you she doesnt like you or dont want to be with you anymore.

At times its an existing relationship, and she is tired of it but cannot tell you directly.So ladies pls tell us, so that when we see you behaving in such ways we will just know what to do.
Re: Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? by Miracle4Sure: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? by tobe4real(m): 5:42am On Sep 17, 2015
i'm not a lady but i know these things and don't dull once i observe them,its part of common sense..i tell people look i belong to the school of thought that corroborates the essentiality of non verbal communication and i adhere strictly to actions over words cos words could be fictitious.if a chic does not love you you will see the hand writing on the wall its just that most times we ignore it and hope that things could be better

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2015
If a girl see your missed calls and never flash or call you back i bet my dick she does not love you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? by afolwalex20(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2015
Let's hear 4rm the horses ' mouth
Re: Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? by Sunexy(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2015
True...at least returning calls means she values u
Re: Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? by kstadaura: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2015
tobe4real:
i'm not a lady but i know these things and don't dull once i observe them,its part of common sense..i tell people look i belong to the school of thought that corroborates the essentiality of non verbal communication and i adhere strictly to actions over words cos words could be fictitious.if a chic does not love you you will see the hand writing on the wall its just that most times we ignore it and hope that things could be better
But when you ignore too much they take you for granted and keep up with you even if they dont love you.
Re: Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? by kstadaura: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
If a girl see your missed calls and never flash or call you back i bet my dick she does not love you.
Dont forget there are girls that naturally dont like calling guys with their credit.
Re: Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? by prettyjo(f): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2015
I will stop giving you attention
Re: Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Just one gentle ladie so far

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs He Only Wants To Sleep With You / >I Know He's A Player But He Wants To Date My Sister / One Sided Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.