Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Is There Love Without Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Love Without Money? (27011 Views)

Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? / Could This Be True? The Main Reason Why Men Cheat Despite There Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Love Without Money? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Yes yes yes yes and yes there is, we need to stop this misconception that there is no love without money, its ruined so many chances out there because of this assumption most especially from the men.

This post is in relation to a recent post I made asking “Why Are You Still Single?” and the reasons I got were “I am broke” my dear brothers, I used to be like you, I used to say if I don’t have money or a nice job I won’t date, I thought I had nothing else to offer than sex, I told myself I can’t be broke and date a broke guy and I missed so many opportunities, I know many men think this way but love doesn’t require money to be functional.

Our fathers and forefathers didn’t woo our mothers with money, what is it and this generation with money? Why are we so greedy {Men and Women} why have we become slaves of money instead of love? Money is just one of the criteria that make up a relationships but it is not its main ingredients.

We have men who are looking for rich girls to date, we have women who also looking for rich men to date and this circle goes on and one but the secret is when a woman genuinely loves you, she finds it difficult to ask for things or even take them when you offer, because her love is pure, when you find such women you don’t want to keep them because they don’t fit your standards, the ones who fit your standards are the ones the devil have sent to wreck you.

We need to stop this there’s no love without money, the devil have implanted this into our hearts to deceive us, when you meet the person God has sent into your life, you would realize money isn’t even the main ingredient that spice up a relationship, do not get so carried away chasing things of the world that you don’t recognize happiness when it comes knocking on your doors biko

There’s love without money and I am sure there are many people who can testify to this.

Thanks

Isabella Ibeji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmJAOIRQG0U

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by midehi2(f): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
there is super love without money, but is rare ooo grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sure there is smiley

The Love of God smiley

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by slimthugchimee(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
sure

my love for money angry

5 Likes

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Jenny1010(f): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Does love even exist ? undecided

20 Likes

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin

Bella from talk2bella have struck again.

Gold.

Tell them niggers ohhhh! Money isnt everything.

Money can buy you tainted and muddy love. Nothing beats undiluted pure raw love sans money.
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
KissChris:
Sure there is smiley

The Love of God smiley

hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Xiadnat:
grin

Bella from talk2bella have struck again.

Gold.

Tell them niggers ohhhh! Money isnt everything.

Money can buy you tainted and muddy love. Nothing beats undiluted pure raw love sans money.

at the bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jenny1010:
Does love even exist ? undecided

yes there is smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by ashewoboy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Laveda nor like money, she likes dick.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by teepsee(f): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Who dy always create this kind topic self, asking questions like say you high on something. embarassed

Just like saying can car move without fuel undecided.

Story for the gods

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by lilmax(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
love is sweet when there's money

3 Likes

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by chizzy8: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
No money , No love - period
I frown wen I see young men getting married without money
peace in the home, family - works hand in hand with money

you'll feed,cloth,make babies - u'll nd gv her at least basic comfort, nd all this u think u'll gv her stories? - sorry
normally she'll initiate it - lets get married bla bla bla , is human nature especially wt women
once the marriage ceremony is over she waits for a yr or 2 nothing happens that's wen u'll understand a woman

my advice
make money or even just the basics then go get married

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
No need for long stories that touch..

In this time and century No Love without Money only in very verryyyyy rare cases!

1 Like

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
My answer is NO undecided.....how are you suppose to show your love without money?
Realistically.... in this world we live in, money is everything.
How are you suppose to go on dates, take the person out, buy gifts, support the person you love without money? Even money is involved when you want to get married, have and support your family. It's just unrealistic and impossible.

Maybe when you and your partner live in a jungle or in the Bush where money is not involved, it's very possible smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Let us not reason like fools.. the reason why I hustle day and night is not because of a woman.. nooooo.

It's because my kids deserve better, mum and dad deserve better, those who are less privileged deserve better, those who are incapacitated in the hospital deserve better, the world deserves better.

And I, will not trade all these because of wanting to please a woman day and night

And Yes! There is love without money. A lodgemate of mine assisted me today to cook for me since I wasn't feeling fine, Dat gesture alone was out of love.. not in a bad meaning. She never asked me for money even when I offered to pay her..

It's only people who don't understand life that think love doesn't exist where there is lack of money

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Pierocash(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pls stop misleading ppl,if u knw any relationshp that is surviving without money shw us,especially in Nigeria here.
Dnt deceive yourself,if u see any gal sticking with a broke guy she is cheating,or expecting for a prospect.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Talk2Bella(f): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Let us not reason like fools.. the reason why I hustle day and night is not because of a woman.. nooooo.

It's because my kids deserve better, mum and dad deserve better, those who are less privileged deserve better, those who are incapacitated in the hospital deserve better, the world deserves better.

And I, will not trade all these because of wanting to please a woman day and night!!!

Gbam grin

3 Likes

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Is very rare, i can never woo girl with money, i will only spend on her when i say to myself "oboy she will open for u if u spend on her" apart from that am not central bank, and after chopping i will look for the next target
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Talk2Bella(f): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pierocash:
Pls stop misleading ppl,if u knw any relationshp that is surviving without money shw us,especially in Nigeria here.
Dnt deceive yourself,if u see any gal sticking with a broke guy she is cheating,or expecting for a prospect.

In other words no money no love?
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Talk2Bella(f): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
ItsQuinn:
My answer is NO undecided.....how are you suppose to show your love without money?
How are you suppose to go on dates, take the person out, buy gifts, support the person you love without money? Even money is involved when you want to get married, have and support your family. It's just unrealistic and impossible.

Maybe when you and your partner live in a jungle or in the Bush where money is not involved, it's very possible smiley

It is not the absence of money that I was referring to, it is the excess demand of it
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Talk2Bella(f): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jarizod:
No need for long stories that touch..

In this time and century No Love without Money only in very verryyyyy rare cases!

So there's hope?
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Cutehector(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Gbam grin
I like ur cute dress in ur whatsapp pic cool
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by sugni: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
If I have no wahala.. if we both don't have ko le werk
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Talk2Bella(f): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I like ur cute dress in ur whatsapp pic cool

Thanks lovey grin
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Talk2Bella(f): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
sugni:
If I have no wahala.. if we both don't have ko le werk

Well true, one person can help the other
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
teepsee:
Who dy always create this kind topic self, asking questions like say you high on something. embarassed

Just like saying can car move without fuel undecided.

Story for the gods

You just had to type something, right?
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
midehi2:
there is super love without money, but is rare ooo grin
why you come say e dey when you no say e dey rare?
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Cutehector(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
ItsQuinn:

you should understand that money is only but a visitor. Money isn't involved in all these you mentioned.

I've never seen a law that says one needs to spend huge amounts of money to get married.. it's just because we have programmed our minds to such.

Of course the dowries need to be paid, that alone can be hustled, you two move in together and apply for a mass wedding.. simple!

3 Likes

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by unapapadeycraze: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
E be like say this talk2bella don dey fvck lalasticlala, na almost all her topics dey make front page these days.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Talk2Bella:

So there's hope?
1%
Re: Is There Love Without Money? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
No matter what you do money is been spent even if it's 50 naira.... so no one can do anything without money talk more of love smiley
Cutehector:
you should understand that money is only but a visitor. Money isn't involved in all these you mentioned.

I've never seen a law that says one needs to spend huge amounts of money to get married.. it's just because we have programmed our minds to such.

Of course the dowries need to be paid, that alone can be hustled, you two move in together and apply for a mass wedding.. simple!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.