Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? (2613 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by hYpErbOi: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2015
klassiquette:
"can you Marry yourself and still be happy?". What's your take on the question?

Self-Marriage is a big commitment to being there for yourself, help yourself grow into the most alive, active, beautiful, and deeply happy person you can ever be.

Practically, thr r lotta ppl in the western age who believe in self-marriage but unfortunately the society we belong doesn't see that as a normal approach. In-fat u'll be criticize as been rule by a dark spirit.
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2015
hYpErbOi:

Self-Marriage is a big commitment to being there for yourself, help yourself grow into the most alive, active, beautiful, and deeply happy person you can ever be.

Practically, thr r lotta ppl in the western age who believe in self-marriage but unfortunately the society we belong doesn't see that as a normal approach. In-fat u'll be criticize as been rule by a dark spirit.
The question isn't really about marrying yourself but just to help you analyse your character and behaviour towards your fellow man
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by LadyJul(f): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Marrying someone like myself will be like finding true love... grin
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2015
LadyJul:
Marrying someone like myself will be like finding true love... grin
And why is that? cheesy
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Naah i cant marry my type of character... I love the drama cheesy..
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:20am On Nov 30, 2015
In all honesty, I can't marry myself, a person with characters like mine would be like staying on one spot forever, my person n charater is cool, open minded but I have some faults and I would like someone different but also similar on some levels, someone with her own traits, interest, faults, something to make me wanna learn from or share mine..
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Naah i cant marry my type of character... I love the drama cheesy..
Nice
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
In all honesty, I can't marry myself, a person with characters like mine would be like staying on one spot forever, my person n charater is cool, open minded but I have some faults and I would like someone different but also similar on some levels, someone with her own traits, interest, faults, something to make me wanna learn from or share mine..
Nice thoughts tho
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 20, 2015
If I'm honest no... And God bless the man who can grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2015
Nubian113:
If I'm honest no... And God bless the man who can grin
Woah ... That's some statement tho
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Partly the reason I've been single for a while now. I haven't found me my me yet.
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by misspicy(f): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2015
I will marry my exact replica over and over again
In fact my new year wish is to meet my replica for a relationship this coming year....

somebody say Amen for me cool
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:
In fact my new year wish is to meet my replica for a relationship this coming year....

undecided
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

[size=28pt]A
M
E
N[/size]
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by misspicy(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by misspicy(f): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
[size=28pt]A M E N[/size]
Thank you my brother tongue
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

Thank you my brother tongue
Anything for you grin
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 03, 2016
misspicy:

Just don't forget to send asebi .
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 03, 2016
ericoyewo3742:
Partly the reason I've been single for a while now. I haven't found me my me yet.
Hmm... You don't think it'll be a lil boring marrying someone with same likes and almost the same everything
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
klassiquette:

Hmm... You doubt think it'll be a lil boring marrying someone with same likes and almost the same everything

You have a point there but I think that depends on my personality. I ain't boring so I doubt it'll be boring. grin grin
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
ericoyewo3742:

You have a point there but I think that depends on my personality. I ain't boring so I doubt it'll be boring. grin grin
You know going the same things over and over again makes one get bored even tho the things you do ain't really boring in the actual sense
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
klassiquette:

You know going the same things over and over again makes one get bored even tho the things you do ain't really boring in the actual sense
So u feel getting married to someone with a totally different personality won't end in boredom??
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
ericoyewo3742:

So u feel getting married to someone with a totally different personality won't end in boredom??
It depends on the kinda personalty the person is bringing into the box
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
klassiquette:

It depends on the kinda personalty the person is bringing into the box

My point exactly. Moi is always open to new ways of doin old things, new experiences, adventures and all so boredom is no option.
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
shocked
ericoyewo3742:

My point exactly. Moi is always open to new ways of doin old things, new experiences, adventures and all so boredom is no option.
Quite intriguing.... But I still have my doubts
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
klassiquette:
shocked
Quite intriguing.... But I still have my doubts

Hehehe.buh u blve dere can be a boredom free marraige right!!
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
ericoyewo3742:

Hehehe.buh u blve dere can be a boredom free marraige right!!
Sure
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
klassiquette:

Sure
Ok. Now I am the type that will do my best to ensure that I achieve that.
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
klassiquette:

Sure

Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
ericoyewo3742:

Alright.. And good luck with that
Re: Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
klassiquette:

Alright.. And good luck with that

Tnx. But in the end it all boils down to grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Chat From My Lady Friend / Download This Dating App - Pin Pals – Meet Your Next Date / Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With Katie My Sweet Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.