Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Photo - When Your President Is Confused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo - When Your President Is Confused (5503 Views)

Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians / Senate Is Confused, It Wants To Be Co-executive With The Presidency – Sagay / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Truckpusher(m): 12:54am On Sep 17, 2015
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by makingsense(m): 12:56am On Sep 17, 2015
Hehehehehehe.

He knows what he is doing..______

Say President Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by athaboi(f): 1:04am On Sep 17, 2015
Confused indeed!
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by permsec: 1:08am On Sep 17, 2015
SAY BARBER!!!!
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by jWondax(m): 1:15am On Sep 17, 2015
Really confuse have been wondering all along

recoment this for frontpage
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by menix(m): 1:15am On Sep 17, 2015
Buhari d manipulator..

Keep frying Akara wiv ur APC goons brain..

3 Likes

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by gragraboy: 1:19am On Sep 17, 2015
Wailers have you forgotten?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by sammyj: 1:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Confused OP indeed !!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 17, 2015
That's why he keeps missing road in aso rock villa.

7 Likes

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by mikolo80: 1:41am On Sep 17, 2015
you mean the newspaper editors are confused

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by ultrazone(m): 3:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Wailing is expressly allowed on this thread grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by M4gunners: 3:50am On Sep 17, 2015
Hahaha just waiting for next apc lie. I think it has to be,we have killed Shekau, but couldn't find the Chibok girls.
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:06am On Sep 17, 2015
gragraboy:
no we haven't. But why is your chief dullard confusing himself and people like u?
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by acenazt: 5:35am On Sep 17, 2015
How blind can u guys become?
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by agohmamuda(m): 5:43am On Sep 17, 2015
O.p claims Baba is confused yet we have RELATIVE peace. Pls let him get confused the more so that this Peace will become permanent.

1 Like

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Truckpusher(m): 5:59am On Sep 17, 2015
agohmamuda:
O.p claims Baba is confused yet we have RELATIVE peace. Pls let him get confused the more so that this Peace will become permanent.
I never said so but it is crystal clear from that picture even to the blind that can afford to use braille. cheesy
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2015
Sai BUHARI

Sai baba

Sai confused baba
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by adehsenior(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2015
APC chanji!!!! Abeg how editing abi confusion take drop food for my lap dis morning?
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Rawani: 6:32am On Sep 17, 2015
It's all about PERSPECTIVE and SEMANTICS.

To the General and field commander, the critical backbone of BH has been defeated (arms drugs and food supplies blockade, seizure of territory, decimation of the enemy fighting force etc.)

To the President who promised to end Boko Haram, his metric for success goes beyond defeating their military capabilities, but includes the complete stoppage of their operations including recruitment, lone wolf attacks, recovery of hostages, dismantling of propaganda machinery etc.

The President is in perfect order as he did not contradict himself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by erunz(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2015
agohmamuda:
who say there is Peace over the weekend, Fulani herdsmen killed abt 15 pple. Oil vandals kill over 10 DSS personnel. People are been kidnapped. Is that ur defination of peace

4 Likes

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2015
Rawani:
It's all about PERSPECTIVE and SEMANTICS.

To the General and field commander, the critical backbone of BH has been defeated (arms drugs and food supplies blockade, seizure of territory, decimation of the enemy fighting force etc.)

To the President who promised to end Boko Haram, his metric for success goes beyond defeating their military capabilities, but includes the complete stoppage of their operations including recruitment, lone wolf attacks, recovery of hostages, dismantling of propaganda machinery etc.

The President is in perfect order as he did not contradict himself.

Why then ask France for help.?

As confused as Buhari cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Rawani: 6:43am On Sep 17, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Why then ask France for help.?

As confused as Buhari cheesy

That's because even if we are winning the battles, we need all the help we can get to win the war.
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by omenka(m): 6:46am On Sep 17, 2015
These are the kind of threads they resort to when there isn't enough bad news to celebrate.

What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by llaykorn: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2015
^^^ When there is nothing to wail about. undecided
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2015
llaykorn:
^^^ When there is nothing to wail about. undecided

Abi na.

JOBLESS THING!!! angry
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by free2ryhme: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2015
grin
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by 5starmilitant: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Rawani:

That's because even if we are winning the battles, we need all the help we can get to win the war.

Meaning that his US trip the other time was a wasteful one right?
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by cr7lomo: 6:58am On Sep 17, 2015
gragraboy:

What does ur posting gats to do with the topic... I hardly respond to a lot of peoples posts because I c alot of myopic posts... We are talking about what our president has stated in different times and u bring an ex president into it saying wailing wailing... Its certain that most youths of today are incarcerated mentally and oblivious to the fact that they are delusional ... We should just enjoy these days because tomorrows youth will most certainly be written off if their state of mind remains unchanged

You should be totally ashamed of yourself for posting that rubbish , I just hope u ate still 13 or 14 because if you are older than that age , then its a shame .... Nna mulu smh
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Rawani: 6:58am On Sep 17, 2015
5starmilitant:

Meaning that his US trip the other time was a wasteful one right?

My friend, the US is lifting its ban on sale of weapons to Nigeria. I'm sure it's not his trip to Germany that made that possible.

1 Like

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by fishbone11(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2015
M4gunners:
Hahaha just waiting for next apc lies. I think i has to be we have killed Shekau, but couldn't find the Chibok girls.
Pls Arsenal's lost yesterday should not affect your memory this morning, its very early to break my head with Grammar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? / An Untold Story Of The Man Called "Samuel Doe" (Photos) / Oyo State Creates New 35 Local Government Development Area Council.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.