Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,813 members, 7,834,730 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Photo - When Your President Is Confused - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo - When Your President Is Confused (5521 Views)

Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians / Senate Is Confused, It Wants To Be Co-executive With The Presidency – Sagay / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by fr3do(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Confused ipa
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by obailala(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2015
Rawani:
It's all about PERSPECTIVE and SEMANTICS.

To the General and field commander, the critical backbone of BH has been defeated (arms drugs and food supplies blockade, seizure of territory, decimation of the enemy fighting force etc.)

To the President who promised to end Boko Haram, his metric for success goes beyond defeating their military capabilities, but includes the complete stoppage of their operations including recruitment, lone wolf attacks, recovery of hostages, dismantling of propaganda machinery etc.

The President is in perfect order as he did not contradict himself.
I have tried severally to explain this simple point to several Jonathanians/anti-buharists, but I have come to the realisation that no matter how you wash or bath a pig, a pig will still remain a pig.

After explaining this to some people, they nodded as if they understood, but the very next morning, they returned excitedly with the same criticism that Buhari was contradicting his military. These guys are irredeemable! Before I thought they were only feigning ignorance just to have something to say, but the fact is that some are now gradually becoming truly and permanently disabled mentally.

2 Likes

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Rawani: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2015
obailala:
I have tried severally to explain this simple point to several Jonathanians/anti-buharists, but I have come to the realisation that no matter how you wash or bath a pig, a pig will still remain a pig.

After explaining this to some people, they nodded as if they understood, but the very next morning, they returned excitedly with the same criticism that Buhari was contradicting his military. These guys are irredeemable! Before I thought they were only feigning ignorance just to have something to say, but the fact is that some are now gradually becoming truly and permanently disabled mentally.

It's a mix of severe lack of comprehension and blind allegiance to a defeated cause.

1 Like

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by mytime24(f): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Confused presido

In a confused natîon

1 Like

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by gragraboy: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2015
cr7lomo:

What does ur posting gats to do with the topic... I hardly respond to a lot of peoples posts because I c alot of myopic posts... We are talking about what our president has stated in different times and u bring an ex president into it saying wailing wailing... Its certain that most youths of today are incarcerated mentally and oblivious to the fact that they are delusional ... We should just enjoy these days because tomorrows youth will most certainly be written off if their state of mind remains unchanged

You should be totally ashamed of yourself for posting that rubbish , I just hope u ate still 13 or 14 because if you are older than that age , then its a shame .... Nna mulu smh
Nna, the fact that you need extra explaining on the post proves how shallow you are!. You Igbo people are so bitter about Buhari being president that you must find something to complain about. If this is all you guys can come up with then i think he's doing a good job. At least he didn't tell us that 'America knows'
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by AdeniyiA(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2015
DEFEAT is not the same as OBLITERATION ,the latter is what the President is after...
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by WailingWailer00(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2015
We don't have a president, we have a senile maggot
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Candyrain(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Rawani:

To the General and field commander, the critical backbone of BH has been defeated (arms drugs and food supplies blockade, seizure of territory, decimation of the enemy fighting force etc.)

To the President who promised to end Boko Haram, his metric for success goes beyond defeating their military capabilities, but includes the complete stoppage of their operations including recruitment, lone wolf attacks, recovery of hostages, dismantling of propaganda machinery etc.

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by chynergy1(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2015
not funny at all. undecided undecided
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by T051N(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2015
I'm appalled by the high Number of Illiterates on NL, Obnoxious and dumb comments, especially from the Wailers.

1 Like

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by agohmamuda(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2015
erunz:
who say there is Peace over the weekend, Fulani herdsmen killed abt 15 pple. Oil vandals kill over 10 DSS personnel. People are been kidnapped. Is that ur defination of peace

I KNEW PLP WILL COME TO QUOTE ME, THATS WHY I HAD THE WORD RELATIVE WRITTEN IN UPPER CASE, PLS REFER TO MY ORIGINAL POST.
*PEACE
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by tohpahz(f): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Lolxxxx..
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by robosky02(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2015
tohpahz:
Lolxxxx..

lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx indeed
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Gegz(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
jWondax:
Really confuse have been wondering all along

recoment this for frontpage

With this your english ehn... This topic no fit hit FrontPage o. U wail sooo tey u no con fit write good English again. Smh
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Nature8(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by francafrank(f): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Truckpusher(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:
These are the kind of threads they resort to when there isn't enough bad news to celebrate.

What a shame.
Calm down young man - The pictures are telling the stories and not me. grin
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Truckpusher(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by Truckpusher(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
tongue tongue tongue
That picture wan burst my belle with laugh.

APC dun lie sotay dem need more lies to cover up for the previous lie grin grin
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
That picture wan burst my belle with laugh.

APC dun lie sotay dem need more lies to cover up for the previous lie grin grin
They didn't call them Lying liars for the fun of it. grin
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by tohpahz(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
robosky02:

lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx indeed

lipsrsealed
Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by jaymichael(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rawani:

Someone once said trying to educate wailers is like bathing a live porcupine. #IMPOSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Photo - When Your President Is Confused by robosky02(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
tohpahz:

lipsrsealed

howfar naa.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Bow To Ooni Of Ife Or Any First Class Yoruba King Like This - Photos / Will Nigerians Take To The Street If Fuel Subsidy Is Removed? Revolution? / ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.