Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Relationship Blood Oath - Is It Good For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Blood Oath - Is It Good For Me? (361 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Blood Oath - Is It Good For Me? by power50: 2:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Some men normally force their ladies to make blood oath with them in a relationship. The main purpose of doing this is to prove sincerity to a lady and the lady too would prove her own sincerity to her man.

The question now is, is it good for any lady to undergo this kind of devilish act with her man?

You can find out by downloading an ebook written for ladies titled Secrets for Ladies. Download Secrets for Ladies with the link below http://books.marriageden.com/product/secrets-for-ladies/
Re: Relationship Blood Oath - Is It Good For Me? by tpiander: 2:51am On Sep 17, 2015
YES

any other question?

if e dey pain you, see a therapist.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice. / How To Achieve Or Start A Successful Love Life Using The Internet / U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.