Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,167 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists (26316 Views)

Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos / DHQ Warns Against Circulation Of Fake National ID Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by DeKen: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by 1shortblackboy: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
MadCow1:
Why do they need our National I.D Card though?
bank transactions. I guess

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by Bern1992(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Well done my gallant sordiers, Jah bless all of ya smiley
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by AlPeter: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
lifezone247:
He is taking good leadership lectures instead.
from the notes I believe

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Where is Picture, need evidence
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
1shortblackboy:
bank transactions. I guess
Foreign fighters too

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by appini: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Arresting oluwole boys and giving freedom to arrested bomb makers..

Driver get accident and Buhari busy arresting the motor boy. Na wa Ooh
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Deywil sucumb IJN
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
[b][/b]one thing I know for sure,we are winning this war againt those bad element.
Glory be to God almighty. Great people,Great Nation
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by mikaael(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
damton:
Boko haram would soon create a Fake nigeria

And u'll b d first occupant
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
If the NA is recording this much success , why is buhari talking about amnesty? abi is trying to compensate the 96%ters?

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by husnath(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
John zakariya how much could u have been paid to killur fellow brothers right inside the church? So with the blood of these innocent christians you are happy smiling to the bank. Under your act, many had become widow, widower orphans, and childless.
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by damton(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
mikaael:

And u'll b d first occupant
because you are the landlord
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by ceejay80s(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
We are getting there gradually, dem don catch person wey dey supply dem food, now na person wey dey do fake ID card, e remain person wey dey supply dem condom and AMU-nition, na ibo person go understand the meaning of amu nition
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by Charly68: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Now the men are fighting hard..what has happened since all these years ? There was no sincere effort at all

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by Olukat(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
lifezone247:

Pres. Jonathan has nothing to learn from your blood thirsty region
You created BH to disrupt and mar his administration but you failed.
The monster BH will live with you forever
Say Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by lifezone247(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Olukat:

Pres. Jonathan has nothing to learn from our blood thirsty region
We created BH to disrupt and mar his administration but we failed.
The monster BH will live with us forever
Amen!
shocked
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by sadlas(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
kingarizona1:
I'm still Wandering what they need National Id for
with the is card they can move freely
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by bilazego(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
youngwarlocks:
Baba is Actually working.. My mom called me from home just to tell me dat there has been constant Electricity...Meanwhile, my First Eva FTC...

Note that your baba have not planted a single pole, his body odour is doing wonders. improved power supply does happen over night. not even in a year. how many mega watts has body movement or is it boxy odour added to the national grid since he was sworn in. Give credit to whom it is due.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by AMI3(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
sunmike065:
It would be great shame to Mr Jonathan if BH is wiped out before January.
why will he be ashamed? The northerners own Nigeria.
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by spartoo: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
worlexy:
kudos to our army
are u th girl in d pix
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
these guys are organised...
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by bummyla(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
may they rot in hell! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by gbaskipro: 3:00am On Sep 18, 2015
AlPeter:
We are getting there slowly. Hope oga JONA is taking notes

After all so what happens? Mtchee
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by nobeku: 4:16am On Sep 18, 2015
appini:
Arresting oluwole boys and giving freedom to arrested bomb makers..

Driver get accident and Buhari busy arresting the motor boy. Na wa Ooh
Anything to get this regime to fail is OK by you.. May God have mercy on you!
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by nobeku: 4:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Olukat:

Pres. Jonathan has nothing to learn from your blood thirsty region
You created BH to disrupt and mar his administration but you failed.
The monster BH will live with you forever
Say Amen!
Come on! Speak intelligently.. Are you in a timber facility?
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by nobeku: 4:27am On Sep 18, 2015
bilazego:

Note that your baba have not planted a single pole, his body odour is doing wonders. improved power supply does happen over night. not even in a year. how many mega watts has body movement or is it boxy odour added to the national grid since he was sworn in. Give credit to whom it is due.
All of a sudden, power supply improves overnight, so to speak? No, we have a new C IN C that doesn't take nonsense as a matter of principle.. his subordinates know this and this message has been passed down to the last trench of workforce.. PEOPLE NOW DO THEIR JOBS RELIGIOUSLY.. The effect of that is what you are now seeing in the example of increased power supply...
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by clemzo101(m): 5:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Thank u my broda, I hope dey didn't just arrest dos two as a show off, to show Nigerians dey are working. National ID card is most useless type of ID card I ve ever known, dere is no way of even checking if it's authentic. I ve never seen a Nigerian police requesting it as a means of identification. It is as good as not having it.
MadCow1:
Why do they need our National I.D Card though?
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by lexxylalas2(m): 5:59am On Sep 18, 2015
lifezone247:

You guys should allow jona to rest na..stop all this hate.the best president for this country is yet to come...mainwhile buhari is only taking credit for all d tins jona did bfor levin
Re: Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists by baysol: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2015
AlPeter:
We are getting there slowly. Hope oga JONA is taking notes

Right on Thats why the distractor wailing wailers followers of GEJ use your word "slowly" to coin "Baba Go slow" but we are see action everywhere. But GEJ the fast crook only money was moving about the federation with no positive result. Abeg carry go PMB and continue shaming your foes and enemies in our midst Biafrauds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH / "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari / PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.